Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 (3668 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update / NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
1. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) with discrepancies in their Date of Graduation as uploaded on the NYSC portal and the date on their Statement of Results will not be registered in the Orientation Camps.

PCMs should sort out such issues with the Student Affairs Officers (SAOs) before coming to the Camp.

2. The State of Origin of the PCM used for NYSC mobilization emanates from the JAMB database It cannot be changed after registration.

3. PCMs are being notified that the use/sale of so called "NYSC Registration Form" by SAO is illegal. All records to the used for mobilization for the NYSC should come from students Files and the Exams and Records.

4. PCMs are reminded that the photograph they upload during registration will be printed on their Certificate of National Service and Emption. Therefore, they should be careful about their clothing and hairstyles in the photograph.

NOTE: There's no specific date yet on the time of registration, but you can join our gr-ou-p to get relevant information and get yourself prepared for the registration.

Me-ssa-ge me on Wha-t-sA-pp via 090-6820-56-75 to be add-ed
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tips for camping for BATCH A 2024

1. The rubber shoe you are going to buy, make sure it’s oversize. If you are size 30, buy size 32

2. Due to the strictness in camp, if you are not very strong for camp activities, get a letter of exemption from parade and other strenuous activities

3. Pregnant and nursing mothers are not allowed to participate in camp activities, therefore they go home after registration.

4. You will wear mostly white shirts and short, bright colored underwear are not advised, black underwear are the best especially for ladies.

5. Parades are compulsory for everyone except you are in First Aid ⛑️ crew or in special camp assignment like clinic.

6. Get malaria and stress relieving painkillers before going to camp.

7. Take a mosquito net along with you to reduce chances of getting malaria while in camp.

8. There are restrictions in camp hostels, guys can’t go to female hostels and ladies can’t go to male hostels.

Stay tuned
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
🌟 NYSC Resources and Links

For 2024 Batch A Stream 1, here are some essential links to access various NYSC-related information:

🔹 JAMB Matriculation List
- Verify your matriculation status:
Check Matriculation List
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList

🔹 NYSC Senate List
- Verify your inclusion on the Senate list:
Verify Senate Lists
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx

🔹 Graduation List
- Check institution courses for PCMs:
Check Institution Courses
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx

🔹NYSC Registration Portal - Access the NYSC online registration portal:
NYSC Registration Portal
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/

🔹NYSC Online Registration Accredited Centres- Find accredited registration centers in your area:
Accredited Centers
https://www.nysccbo.org.ng/nyscbo/public/index.php/accredited/cbo/list

These resources provide valuable information for your NYSC journey.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
REVALIDATION

The NYSC mobilizes eligible Nigerian graduates every year for national service.

However, not everyone deployed for service makes it to the orientation camp due to one reason or another.

Revalidation is the type of online registration for those who have been deployed before in a previous batch but did not show up in camp.

Some even made it to camp but were not allowed registration because of incomplete documents a d disparity

If you fall into this category, have to wait till the portal is open opens for REVALIDATION ( got to reprint green card and await new deployment letter).

Revalidation is always automatic, more over to enjoy the benefits of doubt, when it's time. Click the date scheduled and REVALIDATE..
It's not now. You will be informed

M-ess age me to be added to the official gro-up for 2024 Batch A (09068-2056-75)

1 Like

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Update!!!

```This information is for Nigeria graduate! before online registration commence```

🕹️ Make sure you're on jamb matriculation list. ( _Foreign graduates should ignore this_ )

🕹️Name on the Jamb Portal must be tally with that of school (Your name, State of origin and date of birth will be harvested from JAMB PORTAL) for mobilisation.

If you have any issues, kindly contact your school, NYSC won't accept the disparity of name and no avenue to add or remove name on nysc portal again..( _only allow to apply for name arrangements and correction_ ).

🕹️Note the year of graduation on your statement of result against year on graduation on nysc senate list when it's out.

🕹️ Your statement of result must contain Day, month and years to avoid unnecessary drama during camp registration.

🕹️ Course, gender and Grade must tally as stated on your statement of result, although you can apply for correction on nysc portal after successful registration and inform your school to approve the request.

INTERNAL MOBILISATION IS ONGOING IN SOME MAJOR SCHOOLS... While some are yet to start..

UPLOADING OF SENATE LIST COMMENCE SOON While portal for Remobilization enable today .

1 Like

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
UPDATES AS AT TODAY

PCM MOBILISATION is only ongoing in school level across the country.

Registration date is not available yet

Camping date is not available yet

Disregard any dates you have been seeing online, they are all not official

Obviously this means that mobilization will kick off next year, most probably by January.

However to know more about your your internal MOBILISATION, contact your institution students affairs office.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Remobilization exercise is still going on for those that absconded from service in previous Batch that want to continue their service with Batch A 2024. It will come to an end on the 27th of December, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2023
As at now that I speak

MOBILISATION is moving on slowly and only few institutions have started the process in their various institutions.

The important thing to note here is that all school calendar isn’t the same therefore the MOBILISATION speed too differs too

Few have released internal mobilization list
Some have started compiling
So are yet to start

And for you to know what’s up about your

You have to ask in the students affairs office In Your school
No date for registration portal opening yet

No date for Batch A 2024 camping yet

There are fake ones spreading on the social media space

I advise you disregard them because they are not genuine

As at when due, dates of each activity will be made public.

For those who want to work their service to their state of choice via Direct posting

You are in the right place

And this is how the direct posting works

You need to be mobilised and then register online on NYSC portal

After you register, you will get the necessary details needed for direct posting

You will submit your details and when the posting letter is released, you will be posted to the state you want.

Note⚠️

Direct posting works to only the state and not to PPA, meaning that direct posting is posting to the camp where you will do your 21 days camping

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by Tlyon(m): 6:21am On Jan 05
OluwaLosheyi001:
🌟 NYSC Resources and Links

For 2024 Batch A Stream 1, here are some essential links to access various NYSC-related information:

🔹 JAMB Matriculation List
- Verify your matriculation status:
Check Matriculation List
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList

🔹 NYSC Senate List
- Verify your inclusion on the Senate list:
Verify Senate Lists
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx

🔹 Graduation List
- Check institution courses for PCMs:
Check Institution Courses
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx

🔹NYSC Registration Portal - Access the NYSC online registration portal:
NYSC Registration Portal
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/

🔹NYSC Online Registration Accredited Centres- Find accredited registration centers in your area:
Accredited Centers
https://www.nysccbo.org.ng/nyscbo/public/index.php/accredited/cbo/list

These resources provide valuable information for your NYSC journey.

Pls mine changed from been on the matriculation list to not been
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by Zizix: 4:08pm On Jan 08
1. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) with discrepancies in their Date of Graduation as uploaded on the NYSC portal and the date on their Statement of Results will not be registered in the Orientation Camps.

PCMs should sort out such issues with the Student Affairs Officers (SAOs) before coming to the Camp.

2. The State of Origin of the PCM used for NYSC mobilization emanates from the JAMB database It cannot be changed after registration.

3. PCMs are being notified that the use/sale of so called "NYSC Registration Form" by SAO is illegal. All records to the used for mobilization for the NYSC should come from students Files and the Exams and Records.

4. PCMs are reminded that the photograph they upload during registration will be printed on their Certificate of National Service and Exemption. Therefore, they should be careful about their clothing and hairstyles in the photograph.

NOTE: There's no specific date yet on the time of registration, but you can join our official WhatsApp group to get relevant information and get yourself prepared for the registration.
Message this number 0-7-0-3-4-2-6-7-5-5-2 to be added to d group.
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 4:42pm On Jan 09
6 NYSC CAMP SURVIVAL TIPS

Shared by Princess Audu

1. Go early

You might think going late may not be such a big deal but trust me when I say, the earlier the better. The camp dorms are usually overcrowded and as such the first people get better accommodations. During my time I resumed on the exact resumption date and I immediately wished I had gone a day earlier. I also remember a lot of people being sent back because they came too late. You don't want to be like them.

2. Pack wisely

Be sure to take all the necessary items which include: at least five sets of white shorts and shirts, a waist pouch, white sneakers, white socks, toiletries, snacks, mosquito nets, insecticide, bedsheets, casual clothes, plates, cup, and cutlery. While it is important to take all the necessary items, pack as light as possible. As I mentioned in my camp story in Obubra, Cross River State upon entering the camp, the soldiers told us to carry our bags on our heads and frog jump. You do not want to go through the predicament of trying to balance a travel bag on your head while trying to frog jump. Also, take all you can from home because everything and anything in camp is expensive including money. Since there were no ATM machines in my camp, we were charged a 10% service fee for every withdrawal made via the POS machine.

3. Beware of the toilets

I'd rather not go into much detail on the toilet situation, as you can imagine this was the worst part of the whole experience. Please take all the disinfectant and Dettol that you possibly can. And be prepared for the worst, especially if you are posted to my camp in Obubra where the toilet is over a decade old, good luck.

4. Eat wisely

Now in camp there is a market called Mami market where you can get all the little things you need including food. However, the cooking conditions are not so hygienic, you might want to stick with food from the kitchen, it's really not that bad if you ask me. Another suggestion would be Garri, it will be your best friend during those two weeks, at least it was mine.

5. Participate

Don't just go through camp being a spectator like I was, socialize, get involved and stand out. A lot of times camp activities can influence where you get posted to. Also getting on the good side of the officials or soldiers won't hurt either. I knew people who got great places of primary assignment through that.

6. Spend wisely

Please avoid spending all your money flexing in camp or even lodging in a hotel after camp. Unless you can afford it, be very frugal and careful. Trust me you will need the money after the orientation camp. So stick with the kitchen food and lodge in the family houses until you can get your own place.

Note: If you get posted to a place you don't like, don't worry. All you need to do is not show up and find another place that will accept you.

Finally, go with an open mind, there are certain fun aspects of camp. I hope this was helpful to a corper in need. What camp survival tips would you give?

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 11:25am On Jan 14
LATEST UPDATE 🚨

14/01/2024

NO SCHOOL HAS UPLOADED NAME ON NYSC SENATE PORTAL YET✍️

1. Portal for uploading of senate list is opened for institution to upload names.
2. ⁠Internal mobilization is ongoing, some few schools have pasted name and many more will paste name on the coming days and weeks
3. To see your name in internal mobilization list, go to where your schooo paste such name in your institution
4. Important things to note in the internal mobilization list is your name spellling, jamb reg, date of graduation. If there is any error, report to the student affairs immediately
5. No date for registration or camping yet, once the dates are available, you will be the first to hear them here.
6. You can start getting important documents together especially married female pcm and foreign trained pcm.
7. Disregard any rumors you heard, they won’t help you.
8. ⁠*REVALIDATION PCM* i.e those that registered before and didn’t go to where they will be posted are to await portal opening too to do their REVALIDATION. You will get new call up number and new call up letter.
9. ⁠If you were mobilised by your school last year but you didn’t register, all you need to await is fresh registration. You don’t need to go back to your institution again.
10. If you are mobilised now and you are not ready to register yet, it won’t be an issue for you, once you are mobilised, you can register anytime that you consider suitable.
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 5:30pm On Mar 03
JOIN NYSC GROUP 2024 BATCH A, B,C

As an aspiring NYSC Candidate 👉 Here is an opportunity to Get Fully prepared and informed on time about NYSC Scheme before your time, to avoid lifetime errors. You can Verify if you're Eligible for NYSC 2024 BATCH (A, B, C). DON'T WAIT FOR YOUR SCHOOL CLEARANCE IS OUT, KINDLY DO WELL TO JOIN THE GROUP LINK (CH-AT ME UP TO BE ADDE-ED).

ALL ISSUES REGARDING: REGULARIZATION, AGE, COURSE OF STUDY, MATRICULATION LIST, SENATE LIST, ETC WILL BE DISCUSSED HERE

090-68-20 5675
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 8:44pm On Mar 06
BATCH A 2 PCM UPDATES

⚠️⚠️NYSC does not shift PCM from stream 2 to next batch. Every body will be deployed to camp

1. THOOSE SHIFTED TO STREAM 2 FROM STREAM 1
If you are in this category, you only need to wait for call up letter to come out the weekend before camp opening date.

2. THOSE DEPLOYED BUT DIDN'T GO TO CAMP
If you didn't go to camp due to some reasons then you are going to do revalidation once registration starts. Reevalidation moves your details to the next stream for deployment.

3. NEWLY MOBILIZED PCM
Majority of the PCM are newly mobilized by their institution in the ongoing mobilization.
This category will do fresh registration when portal opens.

4. FOREIGN PCM

4i. THOSE THAT REGISTERED BUT YET TO BE EVALUATED
You will be getting your call up letter in stream 2 deployment, you don't need to revalidate or ree-register.

4ii. THOSE THAT WILL JUST REGISTER
After registration, you are to do your physical verification and this all happen during the registration period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 8:32pm On Mar 09
BATCH A 2 2024 INTERNAL MOBILIZATION LIST

1. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma
2. ⁠ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
3. ⁠Tai Solarin University of EducatION
4. ⁠OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

This list will be updated as they are released in each institution
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by Smartguyboy(m): 4:14am On Mar 12
Please when next are Dey doing pop ?
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by OluwaLosheyi001: 10:01am On Mar 12
The official date has not been released
Re: Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 by Ayinla1440(m): 3:15am On Apr 09
Call 08130323565 For your direct posting/Revalidation at affordable price

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? / State Your State Of Deployment And Stream / The Date For Batch A Stream II Passing Out Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.