Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT (49995 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Goldencheese(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

The man spoke his mind.
No filter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this man walai cheesy

Na funny man im go be. grin grin
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by femijck(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Ahahahah ahahah rofl... I haven’t laugh like this in a long time.... I love this lecturer for valuing his life.�����
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Equity15:
are you sure you schooled in naija?

Not only did I school here, I have supervised several it students who are clearly much smarter than the dolts that litter this forum asking obvious questions that highlight their stupidity smiley

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by BelM: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
This wan loud ooh�
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Tapout:

normally that's the right thing to do. but some lecturers don't visit at all, they might send a rep or call without you even knowing.

It is frankly not practical for a lecturer to visit his students during IT as they will be all over the country.

I have had numerous it students over the years, but never a visit from any lecturer.

Na just to sign log book
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Geedy: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Skyfornia:
Hahahaha...I.T gbuo go dia! grin grin
hahaha it means I.T kee you dere
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by isaacprinz(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
I like that lecturer, a typical Nigerian. That student plan no go work.....Imagine the distance ooo and not to even mention the way lives are wasted in that region without remorse like no man business...!!
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:if you want to take a risk that involves two people consider the second person, if it only you no problem..though the lecturea allowed his emotions take the better side of him.

Lol But again this na life and death o.i no go too blame am
if our Yahaya Bello go gree follow wetin that nigga talk, Kogi for don better pass Lagos.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Ashirioluwa: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Olalan:
Looks scripted.......
Only the wise will know that
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol grin

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Zona123(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Ttipsy:

hahahaha

[s]his wife and children r more important than his jobb
[/s]

So for you it should have been the opposite?
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by showafrica(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
BABSSSOO:
lol end time lecturer... but I like the man sha...

Me too... I like the guy
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
That lecturer need a bottle of chilled beer...I like you bro that is the kind of lecturer.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by papae1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
hahahahaha.... nobody wan die but they wan go heaven cool
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Ttipsy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Zona123:
[/s]
So for you it should have been the opposite?
no,, I didn't say that
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Slimsly100(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
since when have lecturers been signing IT students log books at their place of IT?
am i missing something?

There's a part of the logbook they're supposed to sign anytime they come to supervise/check on their individual students at their place of IT

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by toprealman: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
#TrafficGenerator
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Sluvist(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
This lecturer mean his business, chaiiii!!!

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Vinceobrian(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baba nor wan angry angrydie leave im family..... Just sign d logbook n let go of the student no need of 10marks deduction
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
since when have lecturers been signing IT students log books at their place of IT?
am i missing something?
You are obviously missing something
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by DavidChimere01(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahaha grin I.T gbuo gi there...
This one off me

Today's my birthday, wish me well

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Yarsman: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
The man have to be frank about it.....
The only wahala na ihm b d 10marks
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by adslipps: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
If the student like let him do the IT in Ihiagwa the lecturer will still not come.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Alanpoza007: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:

It is frankly not practical for a lecturer to visit his students during IT as they will be all over the country.

I have had numerous it students over the years, but never a visit from any lecturer.

Na just to sign log book
Then the lecturers from the institutions those your IT students come from have not been doing their job. Numerous lecturers are sent to different locations all over the country for supervision with allowances being paid to them for DTA and hotel lodging so they can visit the organizations their students are, interact with you the employers on the progress being made as you're expected to also grade the students in a form the students will give you, the lecturers will also grade them based on your feedback and interaction with the students, then make comments and sign in the logbooks. This visit should even happen twice on a normal basis but some schools just go once. They're also meant to state how conducive and equipped the organization is for students to gain the needed work and practical experience. They can't do all these without seeing what's on ground. Next time, tell the students that their supervisors from the University must visit your organization before you can sign their logbook and Form 8. You'll see that those lecturers will magically start showing up cos they wouldn't want to be reported to the University by the students or you.
As for this case in concern, I know some schools in the South have made it a policy and also warn their students during orientation programmes before commencing IT not to go to places beyond Abuja in the North for security purpose. So in such schools, this person that went all the way to Kaduna may be failed outrightly or marked down.

6 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Then the lecturers from the institutions those your IT students come from have not been doing their job. Numerous lecturers are sent to different locations all over the country for supervision with allowances being paid to them for DTA and hotel lodging so they can visit the organizations their students are, interact with you the employers on the progress being made as you're expected to also grade the students in a form the students will give you, the lecturers will also grade them based on your feedback and interaction with the students, then make comments and sign in the logbooks. This visit should even happen twice on a normal basis but some schools just go once. They're also meant to state how conducive and equipped the organization is for students to gain the needed work and practical experience. They can't do all these without seeing what's on ground. Next time, tell the students that their supervisors from the University must visit your organization before you can sign their logbook and Form 8. You'll see that those lecturers will magically start showing up cos they wouldn't want to be reported to the University by the students or you.
As for this case in concern, I know some schools in the South have made it a policy and also warn their students during orientation programmes before commencing IT not to go to places beyond Abuja in the North for security purpose. So in such schools, this person that went all the way to Kaduna may be failed outrightly or marked down.

Interesting.

thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by madridsta007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
ruththeprincess:
The text message a FUTO lecturer sent to his IT student who choose to do it in Kaduna has left many shocked.

A student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) who chose to have he mandatory industrial training (IT) in Kaduna received an unbelievable text message from her lecturer who is to come supervise her at place of training.

Social media user, Chinoso shared the alleged text message from the lecturer and it reads;

Hi I am Engr…… from metallurgy and materials department. So of all the places you could do your I.T you chose to go to Kaduna? I just read in the papers now that bandits stopped two buses at kachia Kaduna south and kidnapped everybody, demanding 1.5 million ransome per head… that is the place you want me to come supervise you? I.T gbuo gi dia… when you come to school bring your log book to my department for signing. And am going to remove 10 marks for this nonsense you did. Attempting to permanently separate me from my wife and children. God day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_chinox/status/1194501017666293760

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/check-out-text-message-futo-lecturer.html

LOL
This is comical. But one doesn’t blame him.
If police men and military men are lobbying to escape postings to the North, it Corp members are running from such postings, is it a civilian lecturer that won’t run?

I understand his predicament.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by lovchalice(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Sabby1 post=84014913]Attempting to permanently separate me from my wife and children. God day.

This line off me
Lwkm11
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by TemmyT002(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahahaha
My stomach o
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Goalnaldo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
The lecturer must be from Delta State. We are funny by default.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Suzie1(f): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Are we now saying that the lecturer does not know the difference between I am and am, or could not write "separate" correctly?
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by spencekat(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ttipsy:

hahahaha

his wife and children r more important than his jobb
Family first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.