Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT (49969 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Taciturn1: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
lol
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Enemyofpeace: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Ttipsy:

hahahaha

his wife and children r more important than his jobb
yes now. Family first

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by StarUp: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Osnuf34(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol very funny but am sorry to burst your bubble this Na FAT LIE, una go make am up. Easy with the lie pls.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by xynerise: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
The man spoke his mind Jare. IT gbuo gi dia

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by ofiko123(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Sabby1:
Attempting to permanently separate me from my wife and children. God day.

This line off me
Lwkmd

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Antoeni(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
A Very Heartless I T Student
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Timileyin1234(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Some students are heartless.
I. T kee u there

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by fergie001: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahahahaha
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by HoldenCaulfield(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Igbos
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by ofiko123(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin nobody wan die but them wan go heaven..
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Tapout(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
since when have lecturers been signing IT students log books at their place of IT?
am i missing something?

normally that's the right thing to do. but some lecturers don't visit at all, they might send a rep or call without you even knowing.

7 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by TooMuchStuff: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahahah !!!

Abeg O!! Kachia na Ma Ville o.

Make I confirm am first.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by cacreg: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by chloride6: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2019
A little dramatic but the student was unreasonable choosing a location that wasnt approved...

The student should have looked for place within reasonable limits..
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Faaruk(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2019
It might be a prank from him friends.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by DBossNG(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol...
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Omoslim26: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao. Mumu enjoy the fun and move on instead of looking for loopholes

That guy too serious for my Liking
I wonder if he ever smiles at all

the situation of this Country dey always make we country people dey angry 24/7

that guy need to Use weed Cook chop

so him go laugh all the laugh wey him don dey owe us since

I T GWUO GI DIA

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol
Too funny
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Playermayweda(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Some lecturers are like dat oo dem no send sometimes as them dey talk u go laugh but e no funny to them

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Sazzay(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Hahaha too much sense knw go kee mee
ruththeprincess:
The text message a FUTO lecturer sent to his IT student who choose to do it in Kaduna has left many shocked.

A student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) who chose to have he mandatory industrial training (IT) in Kaduna received an unbelievable text message from her lecturer who is to come supervise her at place of training.

Social media user, Chinoso shared the alleged text message from the lecturer and it reads;

Hi I am Engr…… from metallurgy and materials department. So of all the places you could do your I.T you chose to go to Kaduna? I just read in the papers now that bandits stopped two buses at kachia Kaduna south and kidnapped everybody, demanding 1.5 million ransome per head… that is the place you want me to come supervise you? I.T gbuo gi dia… when you come to school bring your log book to my department for signing. And am going to remove 10 marks for this nonsense you did. Attempting to permanently separate me from my wife and children. God day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_chinox/status/1194501017666293760

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/check-out-text-message-futo-lecturer.html
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Goldencheese:
grin grin grin
Wow. That lecturer should consider comedy as a gig.

The man spoke his mind.
No filter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love this man walai cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Househelp(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Jesus Christ I no even dey do I.T, who would save me now, and I dey the same department

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Ayomarcel(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2019
It is real.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Ykc2(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Even if my twin brother or sister invite me to their wedding that will take place in the north na envelope I go give them me no dey go anywhere,imagine person from the east been kidnapped by fulani bandits in north wetin you go dey discuss with them?wedding na north gbuo gi dia

12 Likes

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Playermayweda:
Some lecturers are like dat oo dem no send sometimes as them dey talk u go laugh but e no funny to them

Yes o.
The man is very serious here.
Do u blame him? cheesy cheesy

Father and husband of the day kiss
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Pat081: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
The man is right but the student may hv people dia too
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Equity15(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
since when have lecturers been signing IT students log books at their place of IT?
am i missing something?
are you sure you schooled in naija?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
I lov dis man
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Ah! Elrufai must not see this.

Hate Speech....

1 Like

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by LoudlyMouthed: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Meanwhile, just after the leak.

University Board Members are waiting for the lecturer to enter campus..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / 10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.