Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) (75035 Views)

Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
DisGuy:

Considering everyone with an engineering degree can be called an engineer in Nigeria- Yes I'm an engineer! Please tell us where these subpassages are in Lagos, I'll really like to ready about them.

Your suggestion of using tram as a palliative should actually be the main choice together with surface trains especially in areas like ikorodu and badagry

Investors don't put money in building brand new rail lines rather they invest in running profitable rail routes

Please the word investors....include all concerned stakeholders. Government, Moneybag individuals, corporations et all.

Not everyone holding an engineering certificate is an engineer.

We don't have sub-passages anywhere in the entire West Africa. I would need to confirm if we have any in the rest of Africa. Buy that's the way to go anyway.

We need to commute almost half below the surface....Subland, subwater-level or subsea. Engineering feat has made this available.
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awaja:

Until we stop using the phrase “na aba made “ while referring to inferior goods ,we are deceiving ourselves in terms of patronizing locally manufactured goods
well said
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2019
This is not looking bad. Are you sure this is built by Nigerians or foreign companies residing in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by Specyano(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2019
nurey:
I believe the government can do better and make enabling environment for the masses, a landing pier at iyanoworo with a massive car park that can hold 5000 cars built in steps would go a long way in reducing traffic on 3rd mainland bridge in the morning.

People living in ikorodu can take a ferry from ikorodu to iyano woro, those from Berger or ogunstate can enter brt to iyanoworo and take a ferry to the island, the car park would make life easier for those coming from far, they park at the iyanoworo car park and take ferry to island or apapa.

A win win situation for government and citizens. Iyanoworo would be made like a ferry interchange just like oshodi since it is a central water way in Lagos. I hope the powers that be won't turn it into water front estate or luxury water front apartment.

so help us God

This one of the Ambode plan I pray Sawanolu start, the plan is already in place in fact the architecture and land is available
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2019
eternityk:
I will not be surprised if this post doesn't make it to front page
One of the reason y I stopped creating topics
Biased mods

Bros can you please show me how to send a post on this nairaland I have searched for a long time to no avail?
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by eternityk: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Mrexcell:

Bros can you please show me how to send a post on this nairaland I have searched for a long time to no avail?
U will see many sections on nairaland
Politics romance and so on
The topic u want to create
Choose the section it relates to
Then in that section
Gently scroll down and u will see create new topics
That's it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
eternityk:

U will see many sections on nairaland
Politics romance and so on
The topic u want to create
Choose the section it relates to
Then in that section
Gently scroll down and u will see create new topics
That's it

Thanks u so much I know it now this has been a puzzle for me for over two years that I joined nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Obdk:

That debtor of a thing can feed and flex u with everybody u ve seen with everybody they kno...

Even his over 10000 workers live better life than u can imagine
lol
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2019
nurey:
I believe the government can do better and make enabling environment for the masses, a landing pier at iyanoworo with a massive car park that can hold 5000 cars built in steps would go a long way in reducing traffic on 3rd mainland bridge in the morning.

People living in ikorodu can take a ferry from ikorodu to iyano woro, those from Berger or ogunstate can enter brt to iyanoworo and take a ferry to the island, the car park would make life easier for those coming from far, they park at the iyanoworo car park and take ferry to island or apapa.

A win win situation for government and citizens. Iyanoworo would be made like a ferry interchange just like oshodi since it is a central water way in Lagos. I hope the powers that be won't turn it into water front estate or luxury water front apartment.

so help us God

Isn't this basically what Ambode's Oworonshoki Reclamation Project was all about...
But now he's been unceremoniously dumped, doubtful that Tinubu has any interest in continuing it.

>
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

The jealous one is you.
I am not seeing you calling it a Mobile coffin.

It won't cost Igbo land anything for one of the sons to create a boat manufacturing company.

Imnoson is already doing something far technical than building boats.
innoson That assemble cars..
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

Envy is your blood.
Yoruba man suffering from inferiority complex.

Innoson is bigger than pro force or whatever will ever be.

And now innoson have recently announced their venture into bullet proof vehicles early this month.
You can order for a world class bullet proof vehicle from innoson or bullet proof your vehicle, if you have documentation from the office of the National security adviser.
Soon they would be the biggest armouring company in west Africa.

I am sure Innoson would create a boat production sub company if it ever gets lucrative.

Lions don't envy goats.
proforce that sells armoured cars to UN.. look at this foolish igbo man coming here to chestbeat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering / Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.