Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Celebrate Birthday (271 Views)

Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Look To Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2017 / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Beauty Pageant Organizer Celebrate Birthday by Nollywoodlive22: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Organizer Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant and Nollywood Honour awards Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede celebrate Birthday, today

The organizer, Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant and Nollywood Honour Awards, Barakumo Solomon Odede celebrates his birthday today as he recalls his journey in the entertainment industry.

Bara, as he is fondly called started his entertainment career in year 2000 when he met his long standing friend and partner, Chidi Obasi working with Miss Bayelsa Organization Foundation took him to meet with the Chief Executive Officer, Toplinks Production International Barr Francis O Francis where he worked as his Personal Assistant.

Due to hard-work and passion, he grew up to become a movie producer and a beauty Pageant organizer to further contribute his quota in youth development through entertainment industry.

He has produced so many good movies and he has made so many young girls to be useful in society through Miss Nollywood Beauty pageant that have produced several queens that are doing great in their right.

While husbands of the girls that have passed through him keep thanking him day by day.
Barakumo is the president of the prestigious Nollywood Honour Awards taking place in the city of asaba Delta state

Taking to his Facebook page, Barakumo wrote;
"I push wheelbarrow to survived years back at the popular black market later to swali market and the rest is history.

"Please friends don't give up in life because one day your life will change.

"I have never been helped by any big man friend financially because when ever I ask, they will stop picking or chatting with me again when I have problem so all I do is to pray to God and pray for direction to succeed.

" So I decided to work very hard to survive even till today no big man can tell me i am giving Barakumo Solomon Odede money, so don't look up to any friend just keep striving hard because one day you will make it.
Thanks to few persons who have stood by me.

"Thanks to the entertainment industry and the media sector for putting money in my pocket.
I want to thank the miss Nollywood organization and the staff of Nolly TV Africa news for the commitments towards making good reportage", he wrote.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Reveals Tracklist For Forthcoming Album; “A Good Time” / Burna Boy Nominated For Grammy's / Little Boy Murder BOLANLE By Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.