Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court (38787 Views)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Bimpe29: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Afraid kwa. With or without APC on the ballot, is a landslide victory for PDP in Bayelsa of today.
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Back2Daura(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
oblaak:
Lol. This people don’t understand that there’s no power on earth that will make APC take over Bayelsa state. If other PDP states give APC a chance, Bayelsa is the last state I know that will ever consider APC.

Those of you whom have been recruited to take part in the elections, I’m sorry for you in advance. I served in Bayelsa and I know what their election look like. Lagos still dey learn where Bayelsa Dey for violence.

Don't mind them
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by AsomughaChuks02: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tinubu is answering National Leader while his party crumbles in his hands. Is this how he wants to rule Nigeria in 2023?
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by emmadiva(f): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:
we will rather vote Accord party than PDP in Bayelsa state.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by joshuanwankwo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride

my brother from my mother-side.
i actually wanted a tough election but why does apc keep taking demselves to court; pdp also had issues in primary, jonathan and his candidiate never took anyone to court.
i think apc should check this attitude its becoming terrible.

now bayelsa2019 would be a one-party issue
its not fair to bayelsans
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow, that's serious o.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by BelM: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

I thought ogbia people are against apc because of gej

Lol, Some part of Ogbia if not all are totally in support of Apc because Seriake disrespected GEJ. Have you heard GEJ saying anything concerning the election in Bayelsa state..No.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:

Lol, Some part of Ogbia if not all are totally in support of Apc because Seriake disrespected GEJ. Have you heard GEJ saying anything concerning the election in Bayelsa state..No.
PleSe educate people here

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

my brother from my mother-side.
i actually wanted a tough election but why does apc keep taking demselves to court; pdp also had issues in primary, jonathan and his candidiate never took anyone to court.
i think apc should check this attitude its becoming terrible.

now bayelsa2019 would be a one-party issue
its not fair to bayelsans
I agree.by the way apc has gotten a stay of execution

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Yusman316(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
kingsclass:

What concerns PDP with the court case.Is it not a fellow contestant in APC that took the matter to court.
Actually PDP took the case to court for his disqualification
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Yusman316(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
NORSYK:

Is it the PDP that took them court?
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Yusman316(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
engineerboat:
APC e-wariors

This is another judgement instituted by APC aspirant on Bayelsa APc primary it has nothing to do with PDP
This is the problem of Nigeria. Youths that are too lazy to do simple research about issues. The governorship candidate of any political party usually picks his running mate, either unilaterally or by party stake holders consensus. So why will a party member fail against the governorship candidate in the primaries then go after the deputy governorship candidate? PDP now seeing APC as real threat this time around, file the case in court. Not that there is anything wrong with that. The guy presented false documents which is wrong. APC goofed by not screening their candidate's credentials properly
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Cantonese: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

"desperate" maybe yes, panicky, No, free ride, NO.

APC is so engrossed in other matters that the handlers of the party seem to be failing with the basics. They lost Bayelsa and Zamfara over elementary matters. They were warned of the dangers ahead with respect to other states.

The party leader is getting very distracted and busy dismantling APC in Edo state and at the federal level.

I thought they have overgrown such errors but it is clear after the Rivers and Zamfara elections APC leaders seem to be very engrossed with pettiness.

PDP always gets ready while APC seem to lost with the7

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by engineerboat(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yusman316:

This is the problem of Nigeria. Youths that are too lazy to do simple research about issues. The governorship candidate of any political party usually picks his running mate, either unilaterally or by party stake holders consensus. So why will a party member fail against the governorship candidate in the primaries then go after the deputy governorship candidate? PDP now seeing APC as real threat this time around, file the case in court. Not that there is anything wrong with that. The guy presented false documents which is wrong. APC goofed by not screening their candidate's credentials properly

Should I say you're the one showing sign of laziness here.

Its a two court case

The one for the afternoon was instituted by lokpobiri an APC cnndidate
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cantonese:

APC is so engrossed in other matters that the handlers of the party seem to be failing with the basics. They lost Bayelsa and Zamfara over elementary matters. They were warned of the dangers ahead with respect to other states.

The party leader is getting very distracted and busy dismantling APC in Edo state and at the federal level.

I thought they have overgrown such errors but it is clear after the Rivers and Zamfara elections APC leaders seem to be very engrossed with pettiness.

Why is pdp desperate on stopping apc from participating in that polls? Apc are preparing for the polls while pdp is going to the court
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by holywind(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
fear governor nyesom wike of river state, the fear of wike is the begining of wisdom

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Yusman316(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
engineerboat:

Should I say you're the one showing sign of laziness here.

Its a two court case

The one for the afternoon was instituted by lokpobiri an APC cnndidate
His case is not for the disqualification of the APC, rather confirming him as the rightful APC candidate. Here we are talking about the deputy governorship candidate's disqualification. And I am saying it was PDP that entered that case into court

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Yusman316(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cantonese:

Bro it is happening to APC right now because it is the ruling party at the federal level. Let PDP become the ruling party, and the same will happen to it, as we saw before they where defeated as the ruling party. The problem with Nigeria politics at the moment is not the political parties, but rather, they people running the process
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by engineerboat(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Yusman316:

His case is not for the disqualification of the APC, rather confirming him as the rightful APC candidate. Here we are talking about the deputy governorship candidate's disqualification. And I am saying it was PDP that entered that case into court

Go back and read the OP link again
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Staro: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
The APC under Oshiomole will never ever learn
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by oblaak(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2019
DennisEche:

SOME BODY'S FATHER YOU ARE USING AS MEME, PLS IS DEMEANING, DO NOT BE AN ADVOCATE OF SOMEONES MISFORTUNE.
Lol. I didn’t send someone’s father to drink to stupor
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by oblaak(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Viula:
I don't know when you served in Bayelsa o but the truth is this time around it's different, the odd is in favour of APC
lol. But they don’t have candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.