Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court (38738 Views)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by kelvinginzie: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

I know your moniker sir,you mostly speak against apc so you belong to pdp.apc is winning this sir.the amount of thugs apc has is more than the one pdp can muster.lyon self na militant

So you want a militant to be Governor of Bayelsa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,lyon is more stronger and popular that is why he was chosen if not sylva or lokpobiri will be the flag bearers.up apc

Lion is stronger than Lokpobiri ... and you can use Google ??... Maybe u are not aware that Lion contested against Lokpobiri in a kangaro style and won... Reason , Lokpobiri went to court...please make use of Google and stop saying Hazard is better than Ronaldo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
neoclassical:
Why is APC so 'fantastic' in certificate forgery? If we dig deeper, 70% of APC elected and appointed office holders have one or two of their certificates forged or mutilated.

Perfect response to o that Zombie response...

Always trying to change the narrative, let him keep crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Lion is stronger than Lokpobiri ... and you can use Google ??... Maybe u are not aware that Lion contested against Lokpobiri in a kangaro style and won... Reason , Lokpobiri went to court...please make use of Google and stop saying Hazard is better than Ronaldo
Na everything goggle go tell you? Use your initiative and common sense please.if apc had fielded sylva,you pdp lackeys will say lyon or preye is stronger.
Lokpobiri cannot even deliver his ekeremor lga
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Ex militant who is better a failure called diri
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

I know your moniker sir,you mostly speak against apc so you belong to pdp.apc is winning this sir.the amount of thugs apc has is more than the one pdp can muster.lyon self na militant

Tell us that you are a member of the APC, don't judge me, I am from the south south,we know how election is won here , I don't need to be in the PDP to know the winner of any election in the south south, there is nothing like APC in the south south, we have PDP and Aggrieved PDP (APDP, officially known as APC in the south south), they were all in the game together in PDP , even the apolitical knows their weight , if not federal might u won't hear APC at all not to talk of winning, south south is a one party system as it has become an oil company to PDP members who don't want to lose their jobs,... DSP Omoagege won with the help of PDP as a former member and his godfather(Ibori) still in the PDP...No doubt , Bayelsa will be tough this time with numbers of defectors from PDP to APC, bit most of the big wigs are from same constituency making it irrelevant to number of votes, as it stand , PDP are in firm control of two senatorial districts while the APC is almost complete intact complete with the help of soldiers and federal might in one senatorial district , so how do u expect the APC to win ??...In Bayelsa, the thugs are not afraid of the soldiers and police that I will make me to say with federal might might , soldiers and police something can be done in the PDP two controlled senatorial districts then the APC wrapping up the last one completely to get a victory, which I see happening in Kogi east. Giving the APC victory , but not in Bayelsa, .... If u want me to give send you raw videos of Soldiers and police tuning for their dear lives during last Bayelsa main election and rerun I can send u, and I don't think any corper in his right senses will want to partake in this Bayelsa election , living the responsibility for the PDP to send their agents as ad hoc staffs ...bro if u r not in Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa u won't understand...check my monicker very well because I am new on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Breaking News.... APC has no governorship candidate in Bayelsa

The Federal High Court, Yenagoa, on Thursday declared that the All Progressives Congress (APC) does not have a governorship candidate in the forthcoming election in Bayelsa State.

This development is coming two days to the election.

The court was presided over by Justice Jane Inyang.

The court declaration, on Thursday, was part of its judgement in a case filed by Heineken Lokpobiri, one of the APC governorship aspirants.

Mr Lokpobiri, a former minister of state for agriculture, had approached the court, asking it to declare him, and not David Lyon, the authentic candidate of the APC.

“The court pronounced that the governorship primary conducted by the APC in Bayelsa state was not done in compliance with the guidelines and the constitution of the party, and, therefore, the party has no candidate,” Mr Lokpobiri’s lawyer, Fitzgerald Olorogun, told reporters immediately after the court ruling.

A shocked Mr Olorogun said the court declaration was not part of their prayers. “It’s strange,” he said.

Asked what was the next option for his client, Mr Olorogun said “We’ll do the needful. But for now, the pronouncement of the court is that APC has no candidate.”

There was heavy police presence within and outside the court premises. The main highway way leading to the court was barricaded by the police. Visitors, including journalists, were frisked before they were allowed to enter the court building.

Mr Lokpobiri, before now, has been urging the people of Bayelsa to vote for the APC in the November 16 election, despite his court case against Mr Lyon and the party.

“I’m a very strong member of APC and I came today to formally tell our chairman and to speak to Nigerians, in particular, the electorate in Bayelsa that all of them should vote for APC regardless of what happens in the court case in which judgment is slated for Nov. 14, 2019,” the former minister said in Abuja after a courtesy visit on the national chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole.

“I told my supporters even before I came here that no matter what happened, I will remain in APC having served as a minister under this administration.

“There is no way the outcome of the governorship primaries will make me leave APC. We are working and campaigning at different levels.

“I always advise that anybody that is grieved, the only place to go is the court.

“So, whatever happens in the matter that is pending in court will not be an infraction on any part of our party’s constitution,” he said.

A Federal High Court in Abuja on Tuesday had disqualified Mr Lyon’s running mate, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, from participating in the forthcoming election on the grounds that he provided conflicting information on the documents he presented to INEC.

The case against Mr Degi-Eremienyo was filed by the PDP.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Sorry,its now that i found out

Read before talking...

Don't talk before thinking

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by BelM: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:
Which part sir
I'm a lady though. Ogbia
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Na everything goggle go tell you? Use your initiative and common sense please.if apc had fielded sylva,you pdp lackeys will say lyon or preye is stronger.
Lokpobiri cannot even deliver his ekeremor lga

Where is Ekeremo ??, You don't even know anything about Bayelsa politics , and anybody whose permutation doesn't denote win for the APC is a member of the PDP ??... Bayelsa election is not about online noise making but real battle that no soldier in the nigerian armyais willing to go, u saw what was done to the ACP in the last election ?, , I am not in supports of such , but since the president is not ready to give power to the masses by signing the electoral bill into law, our permutation and combination will be based on guns , thugs, federal might, incubancies in almost all cases...deal with it pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Two courts ruled separately on different petitions against apc in bayelsa.

This one if from apc member while the different names case was from pdp.

Two strong cases against them. If they scale over one, what about the other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Where is Ekeremo ??, You don't even know anything about Bayelsa politics , and anybody whose permutation doesn't denote win for the APC is a member of the PDP ??... Bayelsa election is not about online noise making but real battle that no soldier in the nigerian armyais willing to go, u saw what was done to the ACP in the last election ?, , I am not in supports of such , but since the president is not ready to give power to the masses by signing the electoral bill into law, our permutation and combination will be based on guns , thugs, federal might, incubancies in almost all cases...deal with it pls.
You are asking me about ekeremor lga where lokpobiri is from? So you dont know ekeremor and you are arguing blindly and ignorantly? If lokpobiri cannot deliver his lga,then he is weak.he had never delivered his lga unlike lyon that delivered.whether by rigging or popular vote,apc outmuscles pdp.lets not have this argument again since you dont know bayelsa well.what a waste

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

Read before talking...

Don't talk before thinking
Its a rarity but common from pdp fans
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Tell us that you are a member of the APC, don't judge me, I am from the south south,we know how election is won here , I don't need to be in the PDP to know the winner of any election in the south south, there is nothing like APC in the south south, we have PDP and Aggrieved PDP (APDP, officially known as APC in the south south), they were all in the game together in PDP , even the apolitical knows their weight , if not federal might u won't hear APC at all not to talk of winning, south south is a one party system as it has become an oil company to PDP members who don't want to lose their jobs,... DSP Omoagege won with the help of PDP as a former member and his godfather(Ibori) still in the PDP...No doubt , Bayelsa will be tough this time with numbers of defectors from PDP to APC, bit most of the big wigs are from same constituency making it irrelevant to number of votes, as it stand , PDP are in firm control of two senatorial districts while the APC is almost complete intact complete with the help of soldiers and federal might in one senatorial district , so how do u expect the APC to win ??...In Bayelsa, the thugs are not afraid of the soldiers and police that I will make me to say with federal might might , soldiers and police something can be done in the PDP two controlled senatorial districts then the APC wrapping up the last one completely to get a victory, which I see happening in Kogi east. Giving the APC victory , but not in Bayelsa, .... If u want me to give send you raw videos of Soldiers and police tuning for their dear lives during last Bayelsa main election and rerun I can send u, and I don't think any corper in his right senses will want to partake in this Bayelsa election , living the responsibility for the PDP to send their agents as ad hoc staffs ...bro if u r not in Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa u won't understand...check my monicker very well because I am new on this forum.
Fortunately,i am in ph now,from ss and has visited bayelsa severally.you say apc is non existent in ss but buhari got 1 million votes here,apc c9ntrols edo,won a senate seat in bayelsa and 2 reps.what happened in 2015 in bayelsa is pasttense.in 2019 polls,apc outmyscled pdp in violence and thuggery in bayelsa and even in rivers.majority of militants and thugs in bayelsa are loyal to lyon.wike is against dickson,he is isolated.

In terms of popular votes,lyon is more popular than diri.majority of those from bayelsa even from gej lga online and offline prefer lyon,you are just hoping that pdp will do magic and win or that people from bayelsa still hate apc.hatred for dickson has nullified that.
Apc controls nembe,brass and southerm ijaw and the votes from here is always more than the remaining 5 lgas.apc are likely to win ogbia nartowly.pdp are only sure of sagbama and kolokuma.

Except apc is not on the ballot,pdp has lost this
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:

I'm a lady though. Ogbia
I thought ogbia people are against apc because of gej
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

You are asking me about ekeremor lga where lokpobiri is from? So you dont know ekeremor and you are arguing blindly and ignorantly? If lokpobiri cannot deliver his lga,then he is weak.he had never delivered his lga unlike lyon that delivered.whether by rigging or popular vote,apc outmuscles pdp.lets not have this argument again since you dont know bayelsa well.what a waste

Arguing with you will not give the APC or PDP victory but reality ....I have asked u a question u are not ready to answer all u keep saying is Ekeremo Ekeremo , as if Ekemero alone can give victory... I ask again. , Ekeremo LGA is under which Senatorial district , If u don't know that, Ekeremo is under which federal constituency ??... Lokpobiri cannot win his LGA, I don't have time to confirm that , because the VP didn't win his LGA but won the General election in both state and federal. Answer my questions and learn

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Arguing with you will not give the APC or PDP victory but reality ....I have asked u a question u are not ready to answer all u keep saying is Ekeremo Ekeremo , as if Ekemero alone can give victory... I ask again. , Ekeremo LGA is under which Senatorial district , If u don't know that, Ekeremo is under which federal constituency ??... Lokpobiri cannot win his LGA, I don't have time to confirm that , because the VP didn't win his LGA but won the General election in both state and federal. Answer my questions and learn
Ekeremor is in bayelsa west and same federal constituency represented by fred agbedi.you cannot use the vp as an example here,the main person is the president and moreover tinubu will always deliver lagos.lokpobiri has no such person here.the period where people won polls without winning their lgas has passed oh.lokpobiri strongest zone is that ekeremor,he cant win anywhere elsw

Bayelsa is very small with just 8 so its necessary you win your lga because it will count.the smallest results will count.if you dont win your zone,you cant make it up elsewhere.

The winning will not be based on number of lgas or senatorial zones but rigging and voting capacity.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by PreyingMantis(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:

That is always the wish of Afonjas for other parts of the South. Very wicked and devilish people these Afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Kennyfancy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:
we will rather vote Accord party than PDP in Bayelsa state.
what is we ?
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by asobo: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride
Panick mood when a supposed political party decides to turn a rogue party. Who instituted the suit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by kelvinginzie: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Ex militant who is better a failure called diri

Once a militant is a militant

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Ayed44: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride
Don't be unfortunate! PDP has no hand in this.

Heineken Lokpobiri, one of the APC Governorship aspirants went to Court to nullify APC Governorship primaries that produced David Lyon. Not PDP.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ayed44:

Heineken Lokpobiri, one of the APC Governorship aspirants went to Court to nullify APC Governorship primaries that produced David Lyon. Not PDP.
Am aware
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Really
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Fortunately,i am in ph now,from ss and has visited bayelsa severally.you say apc is non existent in ss but buhari got 1 million votes here,apc c9ntrols edo,won a senate seat in bayelsa and 2 reps.what happened in 2015 in bayelsa is pasttense.in 2019 polls,apc outmyscled pdp in violence and thuggery in bayelsa and even in rivers.majority of militants and thugs in bayelsa are loyal to lyon.wike is against dickson,he is isolated.

In terms of popular votes,lyon is more popular than diri.majority of those from bayelsa even from gej lga online and offline prefer lyon,you are just hoping that pdp will do magic and win or that people from bayelsa still hate apc.hatred for dickson has nullified that.
Apc controls nembe,brass and southerm ijaw and the votes from here is always more than the remaining 5 lgas.apc are likely to win ogbia nartowly.pdp are only sure of sagbama and kolokuma.

Except apc is not on the ballot,pdp has lost this

You will be hard to teach walahi... Please use Google to confirm those places u mentioned( Nembe, brass, ogbia, GEJ LGA...) to confirm if they are not under one Senatorial district, so that u can know how backward u r in your hopeless hope victory...infact let me help u out since u r from Rivers State , my mum's State... APC is in control of ONE SENATORIAL DISTRICTS( which all those places u mentioned happens to be under also known as southern ijaw, where the rerun was conducted in the last governorship election apart from Kolokuma/ Opokuma and Sagbama LGAs u mentiined)... GEJ is also from that same Senatorial district, the PDP lost the Senatorial district at the last general election because of the crisis they have there, where Gov Dickson candidates under the restoration group collected all the tickets for the general election under the umbrella of the PDP leaving former president GEJ candidates with no option including the big wig Sen. Amange( member GEJ campaign council, president FUPRE governing council) with no option but to defect to the SDP, and as such, the PDP lost the Senatorial district completely , but didn't stop them from winning the general election. Of recent Gov Dickson try to persuade thesame region with the office of the speaker, but was futile, as it stands now , Dickson has two Senatorial district in full control with the APC has one Senatorial district in control, the two Senatorial district is far far above that of the last one of the APC in terms of votes and development, Gov Dickson Senatorial district ha sthe highest number voters in Bayelsa...whether on the ballot or north who ever the APC supports wins the Nembe/brass federal constituency as it was in Rivers for Amaechi district... Bro u are not from Bayelsa, so whether APC or PDP u stand to gain nothing from them , the fact is , PDP has won Bayelsa , sending all the soldiers in armed forces to Bayelsa cannot stop it , I conducted election there in 2016, I know what it is... Don't kill yourself for nothing , Bayelsa is PDP even Rivers your state...just like in Borno and Yobe state , there is nothing like PDP in those states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

You will be hard to teach walahi... Please use Google to confirm those places u mentioned( Nembe, brass, ogbia, GEJ LGA...) to confirm if they are not under one Senatorial district, so that u can know how backward u r in your hopeless hope victory...infact let me help u out since u r from Rivers State , my mum's State... APC is in control of ONE SENATORIAL DISTRICTS( which all those places u mentioned happens to be under also known as southern ijaw, where the rerun was conducted in the last governorship election apart from Kolokuma/ Opokuma and Sagbama LGAs u mentiined)... GEJ is also from that same Senatorial district, the PDP lost the Senatorial district at the last general election because of the crisis they have there, where Gov Dickson candidates under the restoration group collected all the tickets for the general election under the umbrella of the PDP leaving former president GEJ candidates with no option including the big wig Sen. Amange( member GEJ campaign council, president FUPRE governing council) with no option but to defect to the SDP, and as such, the PDP lost the Senatorial district completely , but didn't stop them from winning the general election. Of recent Gov Dickson try to persuade thesame region with the office of the speaker, but was futile, as it stands now , Dickson has two Senatorial district in full control with the APC has one Senatorial district in control, the two Senatorial district is far far above that of the last one of the APC in terms of votes and development, Gov Dickson Senatorial district ha sthe highest number voters in Bayelsa...whether on the ballot or north who ever the APC supports wins the Nembe/brass federal constituency as it was in Rivers for Amaechi district... Bro u are not from Bayelsa, so whether APC or PDP u stand to gain nothing from them , the fact is , PDP has won Bayelsa , sending all the soldiers in armed forces to Bayelsa cannot stop it , I conducted election there in 2016, I know what it is... Don't kill yourself for nothing , Bayelsa is PDP even Rivers your state...just like in Borno and Yobe state , there is nothing like PDP in those states.
Bullshit and rubbish.waste of space.what am argument
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by osazsky(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Make una dey look oshio as him dey kill the party they go,nxt election edo nor go get candidate and pdp go they alright last last

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by osazsky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ayed44:

ignore him,he is typing from jos
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Ekeremor is in bayelsa west and same federal constituency represented by fred agbedi.you cannot use the vp as an example here,the main person is the president and moreover tinubu will always deliver lagos.lokpobiri has no such person here.the period where people won polls without winning their lgas has passed oh.lokpobiri strongest zone is that ekeremor,he cant win anywhere elsw

Bayelsa is very small with just 8 so its necessary you win your lga because it will count.the smallest results will count.if you dont win your zone,you cant make it up elsewhere.

The winning will not be based on number of lgas or senatorial zones but rigging and voting capacity.

See Lokpobiri or no Lokpbiri, the APC or whoever they choose to supports will win only Bayelsa east Senatorial district as they did with Sen. Dergi in the last election , the remaining two are for the PDP not even soldiers and police can stop the PDP from winning it and giving them victory in general as it was in the last general election...Bayelsa Central and West are for the PDP
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Obdk: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,lyon is more stronger and popular that is why he was chosen if not sylva or lokpobiri will be the flag bearers.up apc

Senatordave1 the serial loser
From oshogbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by nameo: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okawene:
I will appeal to voters in Bayeasa to look beyound APC and PDP, they should give their maximum support to Accord party.

People will not hear this.

They rather stick with the 2 useless parties.

We are so fuccked in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.