Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. (57342 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Starboy to the world

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by franugo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Orubebe01:
How is that one news?

My exact thought... Some of these mods are quick to push senseless, baseless, pointless, foolish, nonsensical gibberish to FP angry
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by dangoteinlaw: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Someone that did a full freestyle screaming wizzy's name what else do u expect. Froggy fans just won't admit that their boss is crushing on wizzy..

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by dangoteinlaw: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
WonderManly:
OBO himself! That is my man.
lol which brothers keeper, wizzy lives in Froggy's head periodt

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by greggng: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am praying for wizkid to marry Tiwa ...both of them compliment each other...her pussy smells good ...that is why wizy wanna die there...they are still in Tanzania..I am watching both of them fucking inside diamond platinum master bedroom...Tiwa has cum but Atiku still never cum....sorry I mean W izzy never cum yet....

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Henriksen(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Risky
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
That's is it
Love
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by tfash96(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anything 4 d gram

The rest is history
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by PStacks(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Has Davido Abandoned Chioma that quick

Meanwhile, Court has finally freed COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo from Busola Dakolo's Wahala.

get details ;

https://www.omascope.com/religion/court-frees-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-from-busola-dakolos-headache

ni
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by tobby20: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Pretender..

Social media lies
Gbayi you sabi
Social Media stuff
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by solofresh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
I opened this forum and this is the first thing i saw on the front page Truely,truely i tell you nairaland is useless
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Coldie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
So Dubai get club. Meanwhile in Nigeria northern states carry islam for head.

They drink alcohol in Dubai, while states like Zamfara is arresting people for it.

Illiteracy is bad

5 Likes

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by lukui: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Go to the junction of your street, stand there, be looking at the faces of the people that are passing there, may be one of them might be WIZKID!!!!

grin

THE SLAP THAT ANGEL GABRIEL WANTS TO GIVE YOU IS STILL BEING PROCESSED BY GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Orubebe01: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okadalifestyle:
He screamed Wizzy where are you and it made the front page grin
This is no more the nairaland I cherished before.

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Orubebe01:
How is that one news?
lmao
Oshiomole Don suffer for Nigerians hand

3 Likes

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by 8k2nuts: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okadalifestyle:
He screamed Wizzy where are you and it made the front page grin

Local man is tired
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by 8k2nuts: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bigiyo:
lmao
Oshiomole Don suffer for Nigerians hand

Chai. I one laugh die when I see the pics
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wizzy go show soonest. Make una fans wait small. tongue
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
SoftP:
This guy gat much love for wizkid than the other
Nah. Wizkid is actually the friendlier one & he doesnt do it for social media. Dts why he has more industry friends.

This is just a case of ain't no party till starboy gets to the party. wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by CaptainFM1: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
The two really dominate and own the industry.

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nairaland has finally lost it's glory.
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by daymol(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Stevecovey:
DMW boss, Davido, was seeing partying with Starboys DJ Tunez in Dubai, UAE.

They seemed to be having a lot of fun at the club but this was not good enough as he shot a video shouting for Wizkid to show up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjK7aGy1o6Q

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zRS3ijjwW/

I just pity those jobless people forming FC..! these guys are cool together if you don't know

Later, y'all will blame buhari for your misfortune

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Yusfunoble(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Orubebe01:
How is that one news?

If dem implement that hate speech sentence. Na you go first enter prison. You wicked sha, how can you compare that man to that thing grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by Scofieldgee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
David too dey find trouble
Re: Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. by consultancy: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
From the heart, David Loves Ayodeji Balogun. But I'm not sure of it the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.