Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer (41665 Views)

For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by mmsen: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cashless is more convenient for everybody.

Unfortunately the useless Buhari government would rather subsidize religious nonsense and tax transfers of money than make the religious nutjobs pay for their own insanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by NigeriaEngineer(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
I had been in such a terrible scenario before. I was to pay #500 t-fare for both I and my friend, but I didn't remember that I had spent #300 on a plate of fufu. It was when the driver started asking for money that I remembered, I quickly notified my friend, the guy don dey shake. Thank God the driver was a gentleman. I did a transfer of #500 to him....

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Sunsets: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
This guy looks like wife beating ex-marriages ambassador: Mr. Benjamin of Project Fame.
AcuraZDX:
Here is the moment a man who boarded a bus insisted he will pay the driver with bank transfer.

When he told the driver that he’ll pay his fare with bank transfer, the driver stopped the bus and came down as people people started complaining about the delay the issue will cause and how it will affect their day.

The driver approached the man before he later paid in cash.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B416Pf7AMrW/

https://zenithnaija.com/man-causes-a-stir-in-a-bus-after-inisting-on-paying-his-fare-with-bank-transfer/

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Sunsets: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who tie am?
yusufu16:
The man no get sense. If he transfer N100 bank will just deduct N50 stamp duty charge. So who loose.

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by ATTemi: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
What if the driver does not have account number, he should have asked him first before entering the bus, at least it was settled.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Maka cashless policy... Sabi sabi.. The driver had to 'change it' for him.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
I think am going to do this someday
Maybe ring road to new Benin bus
But those conductors fit blow my eyes

Lol

When they squeeze your starched iron shirt into rags and dust, then yelled from the depth of their lungs! Spraying all Forms of spits on ya face, as they hold tightly to jugular screaming : Oga pay me my money! You chop winch

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
mmsen:
Cashless is more convenient for everybody.

Unfortunately the useless Buhari government would rather subsidize religious nonsense and tax transfers of money than make the religious nutjobs pay for their own insanity.

Which cashless?

Let car sellers tell u how customers are doing Audio transfer to their bank accounts. Body go tell u. You won't even blame the government this time.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Ashawoboi27(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol

When they squeeze your starched iron shirt into rags and dust, then yelled from the depth of their lungs! Spraying all Forms of spits on ya face, as they hold tightly to jugular screaming : Oga pay me my money! You chop winch
Haha
It seems you stay in Benin
Coz na so dem dey behave
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by AtoningBlood(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
I think am going to do this someday
Maybe ring road to new Benin bus
But those conductors fit blow my eyes

Please n please, I know my Benin boys oo, don't try this in Benin oo. I know wan hear nairalander lost his eyes to a buss conductor in benin because im try dis shit oo.

Infact, na passenger go even rearrange your brain before conductor reach your side you don collapse.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Ashawoboi27(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
AtoningBlood:

Please n please, I know my Benin boys oo, don't try this in Benin oo. I know wan hear nairalander lost his eyes to a buss conductor in benin because you try dis shit oo.

Na passenger go even rearrange your brain before conductor reach your side you don collapse.
cheesy grin
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by AtoningBlood(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol

He can't try dis in benin. I trust those boys. When I was in benin, I prayed daily to God to please help me leave. I can't count how much balance I left with them cos I can't stand their wahala.

Do they still put those their big speakers in their buses?
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by isoh(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
That's what they said we should do na. Cashless policy.

Meanwhile convert your HND to B.Sc in 22months

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Bahamas95(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nothing we nor go see for Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ashawoboi27:

Haha
It seems you stay in Benin
Coz na so dem dey behave

Heheheheheh that scenario just flashed through my eyes. Lol.

But I no stay Benin , I stay Warri for a short while when I was lil and Na so so winch winch we dey hear when I was small. And u see two guys fighting holding their necks screaming u chop winch!

Lol... Na WA ! cheesy

Benin, down to Warri axis, Na winch winch be their problem.

You won't hear such in Lagos.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by mmsen: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

Which cashless?

Let car sellers tell u how customers are doing Audio transfer to their bank accounts. Body go tell u. You won't even blame the government this time.

Sorry, I don't understand what point you are trying to make here.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
mmsen:

Sorry, I don't understand what point you are trying to make here.

OK it goes like this, a customer will pay for services by making transfer to your account but unfortunately such transfer is called flash. The money ain't there In the real sense but it will show in your phone a specified amount has been transferred but Na Audio transfer.

You give him the goods, he or she walks away smiling and knowing he has paid zero naira into your account.

That's a cunning gimmick people use when they want to buy cars from car dealers.

cool

Me sef, why do I know too much like this.

Too much sense will not kee me cool
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by olancho: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
He think say he enter Taxify/Uber wey dem dey transfer 500naira wey no dey enter account. Fake transfer/alert.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by mmsen: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

OK it goes like this, a customer will pay for services by making transfer to your account but unfortunately such transfer is called flash. The money ain't there In the real sense but it will show in your phone a specified amount has been transferred but Na Audio transfer.

You give him the goods, he or she walks away smiling and knowing he has paid zero naira into your account.

That's a cunning gimmick people use when they want to buy cars from car dealers.

cool

Me sef, why do I know too much like this.

Too much sense will not kee me cool

I did not know about this one.

The seller check his bank app to ensure that the balance has entered his account?
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by ManIzHot: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gracealone:
For how much? Alainikanse.

What type of useless insistence is that? You can't force anything on anybody in today's Nigeria, since our leaders too wake up to do anything they like.

...it might not be a useless insistence.....sh!t happens you know?

Like today, I didn't hold much cash at hand....but going back home from work I had to buy some stuffs I never planed for,
I was left with 2H something just stuck me that this Lagos drivers might hike the price of the tfare so I had give myself brain and bargain well for what I intend buying to have enough cash for just the tfare......and you know what? They did hiked the price!!!!

Though I plan using the ATM though....if need be

But what if I forgot my ATM at home?

I will be forced to be in this man's condition lol

So my point is, it might not be a useless insistence... Since he his not ready to plead for cash....and he has option of doing transfer!

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
mmsen:

I did not know about this one.

The seller check his bank app to ensure that the balance has entered his account?

Not everyone has bank app on their phone, especially men, so that babes will not easily get money through bank app. So most men tend not to download such app in their phone.

They will tell their babes sorry dear I don't have bank app on my phone, if not I would have the done transfer, and I'm Very busy at work, it's so tight here i can't leave to any ATM. I'm sorry maybe tomorrow or so. That's how they keep posting their babes. Thinking Na dem get sense pass.

Thinking penny wise pound foolish, until customers scammed them of their goods with no money in their account. Their eyes go clear.

So not everyone likes the app thing and whereas it's for their own good.
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
AtoningBlood:

He can't try dis in benin. I trust those boys. When I was in benin, I prayed daily to God to please help me leave. I can't count how much balance I left with them cos I can't stand their wahala.

Do they still put those their big speakers in their buses?

I don't know.

I have not stayed in Benin before.

It's incidents that happened in Warri, that's what I'm saying here .
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by shanemash88: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
best app to download [url]http://checkra1njailbreak.com Checkra1n‌ Jailbreak[/url].
Made4naijaceo:
cheesy
http://checkra1njailbreak.com
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Ashawoboi27(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

Heheheheheh that scenario just flashed through my eyes. Lol.

But I no stay Benin , I stay Warri for a short while when I was lil and Na so so winch winch we dey hear when I was small. And u see two guys fighting holding their necks screaming u chop winch!

Lol... Na WA ! cheesy

Benin, down to Warri axis, Na winch winch be their problem.

You won't hear such in Lagos.

cheesy cheesy
Na so sha
But am not going to try it o
Benin conductors no get pity o
I even dey reason say dem stubborn pass Lagos own self
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
cheesy cheesy
Na so sha
But am not going to try it o
Benin conductors no get pity o
I even dey reason say dem stubborn pass Lagos own self

Perfect! Benin and Warri axis don't try them

Lagos conductors still dey learn work where dem dey.

1 Like

Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by Ashawoboi27(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
victorian:

Perfect! Benin and Warri axis don't try them

Lagos conductors still dey learn work where dem dey.
Dem be both pick pocket and conductor
If u loose guard dem go pick ur wallet or pulse

Plus you such a beautiful lady
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by soke02(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bank transfer on top of wetin
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by babtoundey(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
The driver would understand the definition of "asigbe"
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by victorian(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ashawoboi27:

Dem be both pick pocket and conductor
If u loose guard dem go pick ur wallet or pulse

Plus you such a beautiful lady

Lol I don't know of that one .

No one has picked my pocket before .

Thanks on the compliment. It's all God. smiley
Re: Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Madness every where

Sometime me self know I am not so normal..

I purpose ly buy things with intention of niot illing to pay..

What is going in self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) / 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.