Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Be Discrete With Your Moves - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Discrete With Your Moves (22436 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Suzie1 post=84026826][/quote]
Noted! Thanks a lot for the observation and correction, I appreciate.
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Huchennar(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kennitrust:
True! Most time i notice that, most of the plan I revealed will hardly be achieve so I learn to be sure I'm very close to anything I want to achieve before telling anyone.
broz! we're together in this. at a time i thought it was just me..now i can sleep in peace

2 Likes

Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by UnknownQueen(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Whatever rocks or sinks your boat, however I moderation is key, even if you have to show off, apply common sense and it mustnt be all the time
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by ABOVEDELAW: 3:49am On Nov 15, 2019
I CANNOT EVEN TRUST MYSELF!
drips8:
The only person that you can trust is yourself.
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Shugargal(f): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
eni4real:
Then, trust me grin
For where! when I don't even trust myself?
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Shugargal:
For where! when I don't even trust myself?
Give me a try.. undecided
I won't disappoint you cool
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
johnchins:
One friend told his best friend, the best friend told his another best friend, that was how village people heard it.....

Keep discrete information to yourself, if you must seek advice, seek it from a stranger he is never in a competition with you

FTC dey sweet shaa grin

LOL.. I like this.
Re: Be Discrete With Your Moves by Mryacks: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2019
binarymachine:
We often have the urge to appear impressive to our family, friends and peers both in the way we look and talk, our finances and acquisitions and with our plans. We do this because they also appear impressive to us and we want to also let them see ours too and show that we are also succeeding. For this, we make unnecessary announcements by sharing our plans or next actions and sometimes it lands in the wrong ears.

In this era of social media boom, making announcements and showing off has been made so easy. Everybody is showing off and sharing to everybody, no one is poor or unintelligent on social media. This creates a compulsive feeling or impulse for us to want to show or share ours too. Communication and chatting platforms are everywhere and very affordable too. You can easily chat with someone million miles away and it feels so comfortable and easy to talk because the person is not right in front of you, therefore easy for you to tell your friends and family both far and near what your plans are and what your next move sounds like.

Do not get it all wrong, sharing plans with family and friends is good. It can save you a lot of costly mistakes and help exchange very important ideas that could help boost your plans or give you a fresh interesting one. Social media is also the best thing to happen in our generation. Marketing, trading, socializing, exchange of ideas and customer service have been made easy and efficient. The advantages of social media is so numerous it can not be over estimated.

That been said, never be in a hurry to announce your moves or next plans to everyone who cares to listen. There is no art to find the mind’s construction on the face. That great plan of yours may fall on the wrong or eager ear, be it a friend, family or a stranger on the social media. Many people have had their ideas stolen because they could not control their mouth. You could have the idea but not the resources to implement it, sharing it to the wrong person may see another person making millions of an idea you initially conceived and you cannot prove it.

A lot of other people have had their plans thwarted from the beginning by bad family or friends just because they could not keep it to theirself. You can tell your friends or family about something you intend to do and have a million people wishing you failure. If you fail, you see them throwing jests or sarcasms at you randomly as if it was their failure. Many more have gotten into trouble for what they have shared on the social media.

Don’t trust to much or too easily, keep your plans and moves to yourself and go about it discretely. When you fail, no one knows, when you succeed, everybody celebrates. If you need help and must share your idea, make sure it’s someone you can trust. Hustle and execute your plans in silence, let your success do the announcements and sharing.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/13/be-descrete-with-your-moves/

Well said.....good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bringing A Househelp From Nigeria To London. Pls Advise! / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.