Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average (28491 Views)

HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2019
danot1030:

Must you mentioned Yoruba people, if you go throughout everywhere in Nigeria there's no states you won't find Igbos doing prostitution, everything for making money.

Anyways it's good to know now that we can easily refer to them as HIV people or their land as the land of HIV people.
They are not to highest, check NACA website. They are just above National average...
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

The Mecca of prostitution...what did you fvcking expect ?
I no understand o bros,pls explain
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
tillaman:
truth is I wasn’t even laughing I only remembered an old friend of mine from Enugu, he never supports protected sex, he thinks the worse thing that could happen is if he impregnates the girl which he also defends that he’s a pro when it comes to withdrawal, tell him about HIV, HPB et al he gets pissed, I haven’t read from him since 2016 though I see it’s a SE thing now
u c dose ppo with core Igbo in died blood,dey can vex mumu vex.dem get hot temper
Wen dey cm to south south n stay for like 3years,dem dey change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm,abeg person gogo service go carry disease...tufiakwa...such a corp memebee is an illiterate
EfonAlaaye2023:

those useless thing can fvck anything. in child birthing after Hausa is Igbo. I just laughed at their ignorance whenever they're accusing and abusing Hausa

my friend had 18 siblings. I remembered my state coordinator warning us then to use condom because of the increase of HIV in East
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
even outside Nigeria, togo, benin, mali, ghana you name it. They are everywhere. I don't know who curse ibo girls with prostitution.
na true o,with calabar
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Lol some people are just too dumb for my liking... I wonder how people think sometimes... Not being scared or worried about STD's that doesn't show in people's faces is a sign of low IQ. There's was this girl I was dating, beautiful... First time we wanted to have sex, she was pressuring me not to use condom that she prefers it raw, I was like WTF! I left her dumb ass... Dumb girls turn me off! If you have been to government hospitals and see long queue of beautiful fresh girls and guys waiting for HIV drugs... Omo Your pick go just cold!
���� angry angry guy guy guy,I dey tell u,although I dey go govt hospital smtimes but I never c dem,wen my mum tell me ehn,I shock
Me n a guy did test,I did for malaria, him did for HIV.e go dey wait for result n saw a girl with drugs,e ask how can I get it,d girl just tell am say pray make u no dey did situation.
Wen I talk to d guy,e say e na raw e dey like pass.mehn if u c d way I shout.I tell am say even though na ur serious babe,don't try it cos una never do test.e good u saw it with ur eyes
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Tell her I trust u but I'm not ready tobi a dad yey
mumumugu:

Igbo's are very intelligent that they go for test.believe me,many persons in the North west especially zamfara and kebbi have never gone for test in their entire life.

in one of the government hospitals, I requested for condom, the pharmacist saidc"you must be a corper." I asked why he said so, he told me people are not bold enough to ask. condom is given free, yet people don't ask. he showed me cartons of expired condom. I took a carton home.

To use.it with a girl na wahala,. she will say' so you don't trust me",?

the report deals on reported cases.many are u reported in the north
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=malware post=84024040]I'm not surprised at all... Cos I used to wonder if there's any girl left in Igbo land because of the ones I see all over hotels in Lagos here.

I was attracted to one Igbo olosho one day, and I patronized her (not my attitude tho) but she was sweet as fvck to the extent I became obsessed with her....

I remember the day I fvcked her without condom, that was the day I came back to my senses... I cried all night thinking I had contacted the virus.. I stopped seeing her since then grin
[/quote)see watin sweet as fuvk for do u,thank God u dodge d bullet o
But d problem is wat if she calls u n say,I miss u o grin grin grin grin.lolzzzz
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by malware: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=elonize post=84045297][/quote]

She lost all interest in me during my HIV scare... I kept dragging her to the lab for three good months.... Until I was sure the two of us are clean....
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by vislabraye(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Trendy247:
Before they said it was Benue, later Akwa ibom, now it's the whole south-east, leta we go hear say na Yoruba people get am pass...
Foolish people.. If you want to put up statistic, conduct test with the same number of people in all the geopolitical zones, cos as far as I'm concerned, northerners are more infected than any other region, but because they hardly go for test we don't hear about it.

They were talking about the National average. It doesn't mean SE is the highest in anyway.
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
eguarojeona:
It's way easier to contract the virus via the anus than through the vagina.

Hmmm

Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by elonize(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
malware:

She lost all interest in me during my HIV scare... I kept dragging her to the lab for three good months.... Until I was sure the two of us are clean....
nawa o,nobi small drag, she too,I nor know y she no 1go
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Am into core herbal healing and there are herbs on this so call virus... I know so affirmatively with many years doing herbal treatment... But would not speak too much on it
Re: HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average by charlsecy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
bigpicture001:
Baba...say ur counter with facts lets read up...mr. knowlegdeable.....nonsonse!
You believe the piece because in your words, "Its not a lie...am associated with a.busy med lab. In dsouth east....its usually like minimum 3 cases every week..and the lab is the 12th biggest in d city ooooi."

Do you have reports from other regions? How did you know that other regions were not recording 6 cases per week?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Pupils Die In Ogun After Taking Deworming Drugs / Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.