Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (47720 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures) / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by NaijaHeadlines: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
When will our politicians apologize for all the rubbish they have been doing to this country?
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by wakes: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
great
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Benwems(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
I like Wike for his loyalty.
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by HacheNoire: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
GEJ has gone to meet him not to finance Bayelsa election since his candidate lost out

Rivers state revenue and allocation is the financial backbone of PDP now and why Wike is the most important man now
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Colorful gathering of fantastic thieves in Nigeria history, Jonathan family.
Your non thieving saint is in London wasting our money as we speak.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by biafranbaby(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautiful Biafran woman.
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by kolinz01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
I just de see mama peace everywhere!!
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by BOFREJO(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fryzi:
We miss you Mama Peace!
for what sir?
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Godhatesodomy: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by paparazi1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
tritt:
The man that saw tomorrow...God Bless you boss!
Na so, both are cool
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by klax(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peace must always follow the peaceful ones while frustration, sickness, gypsy lifestyle will always follows the wicked ones.

See how peaceful Gej and Pej look. Hater must die right now.

God bless you Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by contigiency(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
tritt:
The man that saw tomorrow...God Bless you boss!

Which man saw tomorrow? That man remains the worst president Nigeria ever had especially in institutionalizing corruption, recklessness in managing of finance and other resources, poor performance in security etc.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by MrMoney55: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
looking clueless like ur father right?
BeLookingIDIOT:
She's always ahead of her husband.
Jonathan looking clueless as usual.
Is he the wife or the husband
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Randy111(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

Wike, I understand Patience Jonathan put you in power but greeting a woman with two hands is a no no for me. I can't do that for anything...nonsense!

Na Ur type their wife dey control for house. Wen I see or read from a woman wrapper, I usually know and I can bet my left kidney that YOU are one.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Patrioticman007(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
biafranbaby:
Beautiful Biafran woman.

The okrika Jews of Africa. The greediest tribe of Africa. The most ungrateful tribe in Africa. We hail una ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

Wike, I understand Patience Jonathan put you in power but greeting a woman with two hands is a no no for me. I can't do that for anything...nonsense!

Don't worry sir... When you become someone that truly matters, you will see that such gestures mean nothing.

So, fret not... You still have a lot of growing up to do. cool

9 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Joevics(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
jamesversion:

If not for PEJ, Wike for still dey road for Port Harcourt dey hijack tipper.

That said, kudos to him for still showing loyalty. Some people usually forget so soon those who put them in position of authority.
Lol, when Wike was fighting for Amaechi's Election, Gej was still a deputy governor in Bayelsa.
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Bigmikedagod(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Earlystar698:
Mama Peace once said
there is God o
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Germi9: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama peace dey bleach?

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by MrMoney55: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
you have nothing to say just concentrate at ur gay of a prsident who was sick and the wafe was not there t bath him and was bath by Abba kyiari you should be ashamed
naijaguy123456:
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by shogsman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

All this poor man pride sha,go and shake your boss casually because she's a woman and become jobless the following day,you think it's easy to put someone in power, it's the 21st century ,grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Pavarottii(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
jamesversion:

If not for PEJ, Wike for still dey road for Port Harcourt dey hijack tipper.

That said, kudos to him for still showing loyalty. Some people usually forget so soon those who put them in position of authority.
Wike was 8 years LG chairman for biggest LG on Nigeria.another 8years Chief of Staff to ameachi...
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by ArticleBeast: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

That is why you are still where you are

8 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by LANDLORD72: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
madmohamed:
mama P just they get beautiful Avery day
She don leave Nigeria wahala for Buhari how she nor go shine.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
So nothing has changed Patience is still walking in front of Goodluck! grin

Yes she is a true beauty; possibly the most beautiful first lady we ever had but her beauty is often overshadowed by her struggle with obesity.

1 Like

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by PStacks(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
No be small matter ooo.

PDP sef dey keep up.

Meanwhile, Court has finally freed COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo from Busola Dakolo's Wahala.

get details ; 

https://www.omascope.com/religion/court-frees-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-from-busola-dakolos-headache
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Congrats321(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
What statistical data are you using to call gej presidency as worst. Is it corruption and stealing? What is buhari corruption perception index compared to gej? Is it exchange rate? Is it inflation rate? Is it poverty rate?
contigiency:

Which man that saw tomorrow? That man remains the worst president Nigeria ever had especially in institutionalizing corruption, recklessness in managing of finance and other resources, poor performance in security etc.
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by anonymous1759(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wike still loyal to Jonathan even after power....I love such pple....not sycophants who only worship you when you have riches or power

Hope you don't hate Abode?
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Amanda4life: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Na you be the thieve.

Say no to hate speech
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
She's always ahead of her husband. Jonathan looking clueless as usual. Is he the wife or the husband
You can only rant here on Nairaland and BeLookingIDIOT
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Gavel(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pavarottii:

Wike was 8 years LG chairman for biggest LG on Nigeria.another 8years Chief of Staff to ameachi...
6 years LGA chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Fire Service Workers To Start Carrying AK-47, Other Firearms / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.