Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) (66491 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Rocks Female Outfit For Nasboi’s Fine Girl Challenge (Pictures / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thought she would also acting children films too?
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
fatymore:

I just started mine now.... So get used to it Mr borooorrrring

K.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
maddman:
Abeg make I use the traffic here get quick answer.

Few hours ago I received an SMS from WorldRemit that someone sent me money and that it has arrived my bank account but I checked and didn't see anything. Anyone with similar experience should quote me if the SMS is fake; if genuine, how can I see the money purported to have arrived my bank account

It's in your bank account already. Happened several times to me. You should also receive an email confirmation. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thought she would also be acting children films too?
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
why are you laing,cant you just say the truth and shame devil ?
cheesy
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hahaha, everything is beautiful in Nairaland.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by fatymore(f): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

K.

Olorun onije ko K ku angry
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
fatymore:

Olorun onije ko K ku angry
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by opesax: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
happy birthday to her...beautiful pikin
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Felixamos:

Get a good phone and view the picture again or better still, increase your phone's brightness...

Instead of blabbing.. Why not tell us
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by opesax: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Happy birthday to her, beautiful pikin
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Be patient, you will receive it
maddman:
Abeg make I use the traffic here get quick answer.

Few hours ago I received an SMS from WorldRemit that someone sent me money and that it has arrived my bank account but I checked and didn't see anything. Anyone with similar experience should quote me if the SMS is fake; if genuine, how can I see the money purported to have arrived my bank account

1 Like

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by maddman: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
phayvoursky:

It's in your bank account already. Happened several times to me. You should also receive an email confirmation. Congratulations

Thanks. But I don't even have an account on WorldRemit so I doubt they'll know my email. Just surprised to get the SMS on the mobile number attached to my banks yet no credit on any of them after several checks.

Bro you still think my case similar to yours?

1 Like

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
maddman:

Thanks. But I don't even have an account on WorldRemit so I doubt they'll know my email. Just surprised to get the SMS on the mobile number attached to my banks yet no credit on any of them after several checks.

Bro you still think my case similar to yours?

You the receiver don't need an account with them. Only the sender requires an account.

WorldRemit can pay directly into your bank account. Did you give the sender your bank details? If your did; go check your balance tomorrow, e don rise.

WorldRemit pays so fast within minutes
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Hoojay(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
RISKY
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
why are you laing,cant you just say the truth and shame devil ?
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Instead of blabbing.. Why not tell us

Instead of quoting me why not follow my instructions
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Felixamos:

Instead of quoting me why not follow my instructions
I don't have time like you do
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Obitex4real: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Happy birthday beautiful lady
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Happy birthday to chinedu ekedieze's sister..
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I don't have time like you do
Same here...
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
mii4u:

Na u sabi, she fine for my eye.
Remove the cobweb so that you can see clearly shocked
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by mii4u(f): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Opyz:
Remove the cobweb so that you can see clearly shocked
There is no cobweb in my eyes... Pls check urs.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Austine567(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
i opened this thread to see how tall she is , am disappointed.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
na height i come check
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by drightguy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rushed to see if the sister is same height as him grin
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by hotdealz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tall sister! how come? shocked
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by walteriyke: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
wizflame:
I was expecting to see a short lady like him tongue

but she fine sha

wondering if she has rings on her finger already smiley
So u Wii goan destroy this girl's better life
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Azzazz:
Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze celebrates his sister, Joyce Chinwe, who is the last born of their parents as she turns a year older today, 14th November.

He wrote; https://www.instagram.com/p/B42TD_OA-NJ

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/chinedu-ikedieze-celebrates-his-sister.html?m=1
ugliness runs in their family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead / Celebrities From Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.