Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) (66487 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Rocks Female Outfit For Nasboi’s Fine Girl Challenge (Pictures / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Scofieldgee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Happy birthday dear,may God bless your new age
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
walteriyke:
So u Wii goan destroy this girl's better life
angry
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by kobosmart(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Then Aki should ask questions where his Guidanian got him Frim
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Azzazz:
Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze celebrates his sister, Joyce Chinwe, who is the last born of their parents as she turns a year older today, 14th November.

He wrote; https://www.instagram.com/p/B42TD_OA-NJ

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/chinedu-ikedieze-celebrates-his-sister.html?m=1

Joyce chinwe how do we see so I can use this my Godzilla bleep you to my satisfaction?

How? grin sad
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Platony(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Typical Igbotic girl. undecided

See her face.

Anyways, Happy Birthday. cool
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Progress62(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
mii4u:
Na u sabi, she fine for my eye.
me too
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by landforeast(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Chinedu is the first son of their family. U need to see his young ones. Very tall and huge, God is great.
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2019
maddman:
Abeg make I use the traffic here get quick answer.

Few hours ago I received an SMS from WorldRemit that someone sent me money and that it has arrived my bank account but I checked and didn't see anything. Anyone with similar experience should quote me if the SMS is fake; if genuine, how can I see the money purported to have arrived my bank account

Before you come here and ask this question, ask your self "am I expecting money from anybody"
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by HacheNoire: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2019
She is ripe already
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Well Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Psoul(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
why are you laing,cant you just say the truth and shame devil ?

If you can dedicate more time to work on correcting your spellings instead of trying to correct how people personally see things, I believe you will do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.