Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement (32631 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Martinez39(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Namdeenero:
The court vs Bukolas case
grin More like.

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by mozona(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
it is finish!
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by LadyDoubleJ(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm Bukola should go and chillax. I don't need a law Court to decide whether she enjoyed it or not.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Lugianostar(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Am tired of even seeing that these case is still flying!!!
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by OfficialSam(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
fergie001:
Am considering law as another degree, tbh

Welcome to my world bro. The profession is awesomely prestigious. I'm a graduate of political science, but now studying Law. Even as a law student, I'm not stopped by the police when I'm driving towards a check point. That's one of the beauty of law; you are never toiled with.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by fergie001: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
OfficialSam:

Welcome to my world bro. The profession is awesomely prestigious. I'm a graduate of political science, but now studying Law. Even as a law student, I'm not stopped by the police when I'm driving towards a check point. That's one of the beauty of law; you are never toiled with.
I read sth far from law....but heard that LASU offers a diploma in legal studies....haven't confirmed though....the twists-and-turns is amazing.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
ddippset:
So this is how you defend a Pastor/Man of "God" fornicating with his church member?

The reason why Fatoyinbo has so many defenders is simple

1.Many poor, honest Nigerian males are losing out in the dating game to 'richer guys'.

2.Many Nigerian males have often times been falsely accused of many things, rape included.

3.Many Nigerian males have a poor opinion of women. (Not all, or most, but quite a number).

4.Nigerian males worship success. (Many Nigerian males like Trump, for example, not because they think he is a nice guy....but because he is a success)....especially financially successful guys.

5.Many Nigerian christians are christians by mouth, not by bible.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Wallade(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
gassbee:
can u or busola proove dat rape actually happened

She doesn't have to prove it to me or you or any one. They both know what happened; the truth.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Wallade(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

What is the content of the court judgement? The summary of it was that the case lack merit..

The court did not exonerate your Papa, the court only dismissed the case because it can no longer be proven adequately in court since the event occurred and was not reported and charged after the expected 6yrs.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
The judge was lenient, to be honest.

Someone else would have fined her a lot more.

She put the cart before the horse. She and her sympathisers first of all judged the pastor in the eyes of the press and social media, before heading to the proper place to seek redress.

She has not presented one shred of evidence. But she wants us to condemn the man based on her story. If it were so, every accused person would be in prison.

Charging him for damages based on the allegation of rape that took place 16/17 years ago. What do you want Mr Judge to do?

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by RamseyBolton: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sirfemi:
I guess the other women who have accused the pastor of rape also want fame

Which other women. Your wife blame Fato too?

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Wallade(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chithauri:
all your plans has failed and will not work. bring proof or go home.

We can not hide from God even if we are able to hide from all humans. Bisola and your "Papa - Biodun Fatoyinbo" know what happened.

Just in case you forgot; vengeance is reserved for God almighty.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dreambeat:
The case was dismissed on technicalities not on it's substance.Let's see what the appeal court's decision will be.
Lol... It even lacks more of substance... If they were to decide it based on that, she should have been made to pay above 100million naira in damages....
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by mindtricks: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
RamseyBolton:
The frustrated failed celebrity photographer who could never be like TY Bello has finally gotten the limelight she wants to turn motivational speaker. If you think this woman never wanted fame, ask why she is the only video vixen in Timi Dakolo's music videos. Who I pity is neither she or Fatoyinbo. Its rather the sheeples who believe anything thrown at them.

Presently a middle-aged man, a school supervisor was sent to 60 years imprisonment for raping a year old child who cannot say A from B. The mother's crafted story was believed against his innocence. Everybody wants to believe some men are paedophiles. I pray the Adegboyega Adenekan gains strength and the truth gets unveiled. The power given to women is becoming a malady. Wisdom is never fully believing a woman's story when it comes to pulling a man down.

https://punchng.com/school-supervisor-jailed-60-years-for-defiling-two-year-old/

Story. Let the matter undergo proper investigation and trial please. It is only good for both the church and the public. If he is found lf clean under strict probing it is better than shutting her down like these things don't happen. The truth should be told.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by mindtricks: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wallade:

She doesn't have to prove it to me or you or any one. They both know what happened; the truth.

Spot on. The impression being given by fine boy pastor, there are things that he is not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by deebrain(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Go ahead.

Lawyers dey enjoy sha...
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by skywalker240(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
wisewordd:
Timi should take her kids for coded DNA test if he's wise.
grin grin grin grin Mr Man
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
omohlexy:
Why do I have a feeling that this sex was recent? Lady, tell your husband the whole truth.

Hmm, wise observation.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by InvertedHammer: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
philip0906:

Nah!

Anyone can hide in here behind a faceless forum, while eating his/her mother's food and type sh1t. Go out there, in the real world and call Fatoyinbo a rapist.
/
Out there in the real world.

Where is this your real world you talked about?

/
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by RamseyBolton: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
mindtricks:

Story. Let the matter undergo proper investigation and trial please. It is only good for both the church and the public. If he is found lf clean under strict probing it is better than shutting her down like these things don't happen. The truth should be told.

Go and do your own investigation
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Pussywar(f): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
RamseyBolton:
The frustrated failed celebrity photographer who could never be like TY Bello has finally gotten the limelight she wants to turn motivational speaker. If you think this woman never wanted fame, ask why she is the only video vixen in Timi Dakolo's music videos. Who I pity is neither she or Fatoyinbo. Its rather the sheeples who believe anything thrown at them.

Presently a middle-aged man, a school supervisor was sent to 60 years imprisonment for raping a year old child who cannot say A from B. The mother's crafted story was believed against his innocence. Everybody wants to believe some men are paedophiles. I pray the Adegboyega Adenekan gains strength and the truth gets unveiled. The power given to women is becoming a malady. Wisdom is never fully believing a woman's story when it comes to pulling a man down.

https://punchng.com/school-supervisor-jailed-60-years-for-defiling-two-year-old/
Lmao. Given to women? By whom?
There are still thousands of rapists who are roaming freely when they should be in jail, but one fake story( that could probably be true) and men what to shake the earth. Talmabout "...power given to women...". Mtchew
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by bekpo(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2019
This lawyer self na dummy! Why will d court examined d cause of action to determined whether or not it has jurisdiction when u have not led evidence to move d court to activate jurisdiction. What confers jurisdiction on courts, is it course of action or statute? Go back to law school and stop fooling urself around collecting professional and appearance fee in vain even when u ab initio know dt d matter cannot succeed. Even at that, u still insisting of appeal. Continue deceiving them and collect money, them ma r fools.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by YorubaPrince: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Chithauri:
I am just too happy with this news. my papa has been vindicated. Bushoela will pay for her lies.
#I am fatoyinbo #I stand with papa fatoyinbo #I am a cozan

I no gbadun the dumb Busola fool but craze dey ur head nevertheless. angry

Oya chop tackle!

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Omar09(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2019
RamseyBolton:

I pray the Adegboyega Adenekan

I need the Twitter handle of that man if he has any. I wanna follow let the movement see the light.

Reacting to your story, it is also men who believes the story crafted by these devil in human clothing called women and for what, pussy? For once this is God's failed project. It's not his fault it failed, but I think it got corrupted. But then again it should have been formatted. God!

They day men will start standing for themselves that day, it will be great.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:33am On Nov 15, 2019
To me, this girl no get sense at all. Enough of the cheap publicity already. She should think of the embarrasment shes causing her children. Imagine one of her kids get into a fight with a friend at school and the oda kids calls him or her " stupid son of a LovePeddler dat was raped"...chai, Mrs Busola, kindly reserve the remaining dignity u av left for the sake of ur children.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by RamseyBolton: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Omar09:

I need the Twitter handle of that man if he has any. I wanna follow let the movement see the light.

Reacting to your story, it is also men who believes the story crafted by these devil in human clothing called women and for what, pussy? For once this is God's failed project. It's not his fault it failed, but I think it got corrupted. But then again it should have been formatted. God!

They day men will start standing for themselves that day, it will be great.

Facebook his name, he has an account there

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by alezzy13: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Wallade:

We can not hide from God even if we are able to hide from all humans. Bisola and your "Papa - Biodun Fatoyinbo" know what happened.

Just in case you forgot; vengeance is reserved for God almighty.

Which is exactly the point. It's only God that knows exactly what happened. And since the judge is not God, he has to make do with available evidence.

That you have issues with the pastor shouldn't cloud your judgement.

Public sentiments - 'he looks like a rapist' - will not fly in the court of law.

BTW, I'm not by any means holding brief for the pastor.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by NoToPile: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
buddenlove:

Sir, Read the judgement carefully. They didnt say Fatoyinbo is clean nor Busola is lying.
What they r saying is the case is too far to be investigated.
It's out the legal period of 6 years.
Comprendo?

The Nigerian factor sha.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Wallade(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2019
alezzy13:

Which is exactly the point. It's only God that knows exactly what happened. And since the judge is not God, he has to make do with available evidence.

That you have issues with the pastor shouldn't cloud your judgement.

Public sentiments - 'he looks like a rapist' - will not fly in the court of law.

BTW, I'm not by any means holding brief for the pastor.

I am also not holding brief for Bisola but I strongly believe her claims.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2019
na wa for you o
Chithauri:
I am just too happy with this news. my papa has been vindicated. Bushoela will pay for her lies.
#I am fatoyinbo #I stand with papa fatoyinbo #I am a cozan
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Xpol: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2019
You were raped 16yrs ago and kept quiet,is 17yrs old girl too small to speak out immediately after being raped? I doubt you can have a convincing evidence to back this case up
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by josite: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
dakolo and his l.......e lawyers,thank u for helping the christians who will not let go and let GOD waste their moneys ,their time and their reputation.statute barred is statute barred,nothing to appeal there .a smart lawyer wil be appealing the one million damages cus cost only follows even and since the court didnt go into the trial of the issues.no power to grant damages but may grant cost.please learn the difference between the court of law where only raw evidence counts and the court of public opinion where only your tears count and the court of GOD WHRE ONLY TRUTH PREVAILS.stop suffering the dakolos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.