Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (73970 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Charly68: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thank God for technology ..they are in soup already ,police will surely handpick them
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Hoojay(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
LONGPREEK:
na to waste them na, why put them in prison to wast tax payers money
lol
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by spencekat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bank road is a busy road and govt.house is also on that road.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Jeez! Forte fuel station bank road? let me make a call and varify cause last time i checked, i and[b][/b] my pastor [b][/b]accompanied the lady branch manager to zone 9 umuahia for them to give her armed men because of this incessant robbery attack at that station, Chai! God help that lady she has really suffered in that fuel station as a branch manager. An insider must be involved in all these as these robberies are usually well timed and strategic.
Christ Embassy?
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by fergie001: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
This should be behind fidelity bank, opposite Stanbic IBTC..cos that's the only filling station along bank road.

How did they do it because that bank road is not one of the most heavily guarded area in Umuahia.....

These boys should be grabbed and taught a ruthless lesson.

Hopeful they will.be caught, Umuahia is quite a small town.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Bluffly: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Metrixnews:
A group of arm robbers on Sunday invaded a filling station located at Bank road Umuahia, the Abia state capital and cart away with undisclosed sums of money.

The robbers numbering about four ABN TV gathered arrived the filling station at about 9:30am with a Honda Accord vehicle pretending to be customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDG22BCWeo
Trouble however started when they brought out guns instead of money after their vehicle tank was filled.

They were said to have led the fuel attendant to the vault where money is kept and made away with it along with other valuables including mobile phones.

The name of leader of the robbery gang which lasted about 5 minutes was given as Samson aka Grave, along with his assistance known as Tomato are said to be on the wanted list of security agencies in the state.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/identity-of-robbers-who-invaded-filling-station-in-umuahia-revealed-photosvideo/

Their picture should be published as wanted in Newspapers and every coner. That's how to battle crime
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by OyinO: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kpilo101:
Dem no even masked up. I pray i should not be trapped in this situation. That lady must have been praying inside her as the armed man hold her. May GOD protect the hustlers...amen.

Woooow! What am I seeing here? Are you trying to say they should've masked up, and that God should bless that kind of hustle? I don't get it.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Kokaine(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kpilo101:
Dem no even masked up. I pray i should not be trapped in this situation. That lady must have been praying inside her as the armed man hold her. May GOD protect the hustlers...amen.
exactly. No intelligence in exposing the video. An underground job should have been done to look for them while protecting the staff.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by dudusky007(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
WHEN DEM SAY THUNDER FIRE U NO MEAN SAY NA REAL THUNDER... BUT RADER NA THIS KIND SITUATION U GO GERM
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by shogsman(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abba kyari will fall on this ones before Monday.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by raphy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
this one na igbo guys robbing there people
just imagine how many wraps of weed they took before that robbery they look so confident they road seems to be deserted.

later they will use the money to go drink novembeer they won't see decembeer to drink na jail sure for them.

fools.

you guys should be vigilant even some men in suit are cooperate robbery
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by shuttox: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
This dude has been terrorizing Umuahia since July this year
If he robs you he will still tell you his real name and where he lives

Stubborn idiot

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by dthabit(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
COdeGenesis:
These guys are morons. Did they not plan the thing, them no dey watch films. They should have gathered information about their target. Christamas money na him dey find. Na prison sure for them

Smile... Imagine.
Even me wet know no how to hold gun know say then fumble.... Lol
Them no day watch film o.....crush out all CCTV first....lol........ Before anything.

Lol..Lord have mercy.

Thank God am not a theief and I won't become one, ........it's just that be it good or bad, an observer will always get things noted and see flaws.

Sinner shall never go unpunished says the word.

To him that I quote is worthy to quote me with reasoning
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by godofuck231: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
DennisEche:
Abba kyari to the rescue, give commander kyari one week them go burst them
I don't know why he's not yet the IG of police instead we have pepper soup squad in there

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by COdeGenesis: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Smile... Imagine.
Even me wet know no how to hold gun know say then fumble.... Lol
Them no day watch film o.....crush out all CCTV first....lol........ Before anything.

Lol..Lord have mercy.

Thank God am not a theief and I won't become one, ........it's just that be it good or bad, an observer will always get things noted and see flaws.

Sinner shall never go unpunished says the word.

To him that I quote is worthy to quote me with reasoning
Them for still catch vthem na. Best tin na to wear mask,cover the plate number

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by pek(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just a stone throw from the government house.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by RICHOLAC(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
spencekat:
Christ Embassy?
Forte fuel station beside Fidelity bank plc, umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by RICHOLAC(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
spencekat:
Honestly, e tire me no security in the state at aaallll.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by spencekat(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Forte fuel station beside Fidelity bank plc, umuahia.
Ok.Adjacent former Umuahia main market.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by RICHOLAC(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
And to even think that mobile police are there in Fidelity and Stanbic IBTC, few steps to scene of robbery is another issue. Crime carried out with sheer impunity.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by RICHOLAC(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
spencekat:
Ok.Adjacent former Umuahia main market.
Exactly.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Jamescosmas(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Metrixnews:
A group of arm robbers on Sunday invaded a filling station located at Bank road Umuahia, the Abia state capital and cart away with undisclosed sums of money.

The robbers numbering about four ABN TV gathered arrived the filling station at about 9:30am with a Honda Accord vehicle pretending to be customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDG22BCWeo
Trouble however started when they brought out guns instead of money after their vehicle tank was filled.

They were said to have led the fuel attendant to the vault where money is kept and made away with it along with other valuables including mobile phones.

The name of leader of the robbery gang which lasted about 5 minutes was given as Samson aka Grave, along with his assistance known as Tomato are said to be on the wanted list of security agencies in the state.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/identity-of-robbers-who-invaded-filling-station-in-umuahia-revealed-photosvideo/

The guys came to my shop one night and robbed us.. He owns the town now..He robbs at random..u don't know where he will strike.. The fear of the guy is what full for umuahia now..

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Nvc078: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
spencekat:
Christ Embassy?
No, beside Fidelity bank. this is the second time this "Grave" of a guy is robbing this station in the last two months,he also robbed Penco limited at okpara square in broad day light last month.as am talking to you,he alongside his gang robbed a hotel along ossah and killed a security officer,who according to people is his kings man,the man was buried last saturday. He (THE GRAVE) attended the burial even though he has been declared wanted.the lady was lucky they didnt kill her because he hardly operate without bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Kpilo101: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
OyinO:

Woooow! What am I seeing here? Are you trying to say they should've masked up, and that God should bless that kind of hustle? I don't get it.
Please read well to understand my point! Thank you.
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by persius555(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:
Is cctv installstion costly?

Like how much for a personal house.
Anybody have an idea?

Call or chat 08166894416
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I met this gang way back....

Damn! You are good!!!
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by NiklauseFred(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Look at how that guys face is looking like atarode pepper... grin ( grin
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by PreyingMantis(m): 4:22am On Nov 15, 2019
spencekat:
That filling station and it's environs are the most isolated and lonely place in the town anytime from 7pm
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by PreyingMantis(m): 4:30am On Nov 15, 2019
shuttox:
This dude has been terrorizing Umuahia since July this year
If he robs you he will still tell you his real name and where he lives

Stubborn idiot
I heard the fool said he knows he's going to die soon but before he dies Umuahia would see hell from him. He operates boldly without masking himself. He killed someone some weeks ago at Onuimo. He's always killing
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by UrVillagePpl: 5:34am On Nov 15, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I met this gang way back....

Epic cool
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by airbrush: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2019
donbachi:
Samson to visit grave soon and tomato to rotten soon.

criminal by all means is the quickest way to grave

say hello to satan very soon guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.