Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] (374 Views)

2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] by Hoojay(f): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Briefly, I will share with you 2 basic businesses you can start with little or no capital. Take a chill and read below;

1. MINI IMPORTATION

Mini importation is a business and a side hustle many forks are into now...its quite funny that you see many of your WhatsApp contacts displaying shoes, bags, electronics, phone accessories, gadget and so on their various status, many of them even have it placed on Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.

Have you thought of where they get their goods, many at times what you see is a good quality photos displaying what they're trying to sell. The secret is many of them are drop shipping directly from importers or mini importers and many deal directly from China (more profits)...what differentiate importer and mini importer is actually the capital invested into the business.

Well i have been doing this for a while now and i can tell, it is very lucrative and easy to start most especially when yo have a customer base or when you have a vendor on Jumia and Konga. With 30 to 40k you are good to kick start and start smiling 9-14 days after your goods reaches Nigeria. It is a common saying that to succeed in a business you have no or little idea of, mingle with someone that already have successful experiences in that business or trade. I will drop my number at the end of this topic for intensive online WhatsApp training class if you are interested

2. 3D ANIMATION VIDEO CREATION

Most content marketers know that video content is becoming more and more popular. Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019. This is a pretty staggering statistic, but if you’re still asking yourself, “Is video marketing really an effective way to promote my business?” The answer is undoubtedly yes and it is definitely a skill you should embrace. Here is why;

65% of video viewers watch more than three-quarters of a video, which is significantly more than text-based content.

Video content has been shown to attract more consumer attention than other forms of content. The current state of content marketing is highly competitive. Consumers are presented with an excess of content to look at and dedicate their time to reading/viewing. The more captivating your content, the more likely it is be consumed.

Did you know four times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it?

If you’re promoting a new product or service, try creating a video to demonstrate how it works or how to use it. 98% of users say they have watched a video to learn more about a product or service. This is why 45% of businesses using video content marketing report having an explainer video on their site.

Want to break through the content clutter even more? An animated video can be a refreshing and engaging way to explain your product(s) and service(s.)

The good thing about it is that, you can create a nice animation video right on your phone. Message me on WhatsApp to learn more.

Note that you can render your services to brands who are willing to pay for your skill.

Conclusion;

Reading this content isn't enough but it is a start to wealth creation when you take action.
Just like i promised, here is my WhatsApp number if you would like to consult me on how to start any of the above businesses.

07036090909 (Please WhatsApp only)

Best Regards!
Re: 2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] by Hoojay(f): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Book for a section, 2k only

Re: 2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] by Hoojay(f): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Here is concluding part of a section with my student yesterday, I gave out agent contact details and provide free 3 months mentorship which covers his first shipping experience and more within the first 3 months in the business

Re: 2 Businesses To Start With Little Or No Capital [ Whatsapp Online Training ] by Hoojay(f): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Book me for a section and you will be glad you did...limited spaces available.... First come, first serve

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Dryclean Your Clothes? / Get A Website For Your Business Today / How Would You Spend $5m? Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.