Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

God Is A Provider - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Provider (749 Views)

If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is A Provider Of Our Needs!!! / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Provider by PastorAde: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2010
[center]God Is a Provider[/center]

Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or the spirit of life, and man became a living being (Genesis 2: 7).

Nevertheless He left not Himself without witness, in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness (Acts 14: 17).

Neither is worshipped with men’s hands as though He needed anything, seeing He gives to all life, and breath, and all things (Acts 17: 25).

He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things (Romans 8: 32).

All the Scriptures above reveal to us that God is a Provider. This is His very nature, this is His very name. Beginning with man whom He created from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, to every other things needed for the enjoyment and well being of His creatures, God provided all!

Apart from giving to us the breath of life, He gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. He sends the spring into the valleys, which runs among the hills. They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst. By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches. He waters the hills from His chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of God’s works. He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that He may bring forth food out of the earth; and wine that makes glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face shine, and bread which strengthens man’s heart. He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knows it’s going down. So is this great and wide sea, wherein are all things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts (Psalm 104:10-15; 19; 25, emphasis added). If we continue to list all the things God has provided for man, they are endless. Count all these blessings, name them one by one.

Of all the things God has provided for man, one is so unique and above all. This unique thing is a Person and that Person is Jesus Christ. God gave Jesus Christ to be the Savior of all men. There is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. What shall it profit a man if he enjoys all of God’s provision in this world and lose his own soul? For our sins Jesus came into the world and died on the cross of Calvary. He shed His precious blood to buy or redeem us from eternal damnation. Those who believe and receive the best gift of God i.e. Jesus Christ will be saved and have their sins blotted out and forgiven. Those who reject this best gift of God knowingly or unknowingly bring damnation to themselves and perish. The choice is yours to make. It’s either you accept all of God’s provision including the Savior Jesus Christ or accept God’s provision excluding Jesus. Will you accept all including Jesus? Will you be saved and washed in His blood? If so, pray this prayer aloud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess and accept you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Precious Name, Amen.

For prayer and counseling: write, call or email: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako District, P.O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja. Tel 08033155417. Email: josey500@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

God Is Pleased With Only One Church (part 2) / God Owns Your Breath / Our Prophets & Imams Have All Gone For Leave Since Al-mustapha Case Re-opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.