Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

God Is A Provider Of Our Needs!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Provider Of Our Needs!!! (521 Views)

God Has Promised To Supply All Our Needs / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / God Is A Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Provider Of Our Needs!!! by adex4skill(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
An elderly lady was well-known for her Iman and for her confidence in talking about it. She would stand in front of her house and say Alhamdulilah "Allah be praised" to all those who passed by. Next door to her lived an atheist who would get so angry at her proclamations he would shout, "There is no Lord!!" Hard times came upon the elderly lady, and she prayed for Allah to send her some assistance. She would pray out loud in her night prayer" Oh Allah! I need food!! I am having a hard time, please Lord, PLEASE LORD, SEND ME SOME BREAD!!" The atheist (Unbeliever) happened to hear her as she was praying, and decided to play a prank on her. The next morning the lady went out on her porch and noted a large bag of RICE and shouted, "Alhamdulilah, Allah be praised!." The UNBELIEVER MAN jumped from behind a bush and said, "Aha! I told you there was no Lord. I bought the RICE, God didn't." The lady started jumping up and down and clapping her hands and said, "ALHAMDULILAH WA SHUKRILLAH”. He not only sent me Rice, but he made his servant to pay for me!"

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / Creation Of Bad In This World / topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.