Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police (21596 Views)

9 Kidnapped Kids From Kano Found In Anambra (photos) / Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead / Too BAD! Living Faith Accountant’s Wife & Child Kidnapped (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by FriendNG: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Vivos:
I'm not being tribalistic here but we all know the north region, don't place importance to male children but to females bcoz of the dowry.
In all the news we've heard, never have I heard that a female Hausa child was kidnapped

They should take care of their male children or at least, appreciate people that helped them take care of their children.

You don't have to lie. The Kano 9 children include females. Their hair was shaved, they were renamed and forcefully converted to Christianity.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by FriendNG: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the child abduction between Kano and Onitsha, something is telling me that arewa media is fighting back as a response to fake news of fulani herdsmen kidnapping and raping igbos.

grin grin grin wetin man no go see. So now you even agree Fulani issue is a fake news just to defend these criminals.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Johans1991: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2019
We all know that 95% of criminals in Nigeria are igbos . Therefore, I call on all northern youth to kill any idiot they catch stealing children.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by BreconHills(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Vivos:
I'm not being tribalistic here but we all know the north region, don't place importance to male children but to females bcoz of the dowry.
In all the news we've heard, never have I heard that a female Hausa child was kidnapped

They should take care of their male children or at least, appreciate people that helped them take care of their children.

When you uproot a child from his parents and family you upend their lives. I am surprised that you could write this. Even if the child plays in the gutter he/she still draws nurture from the parents and siblings.

We should simply say no to evil in any guise and from any part of the country. What is wrong is wrong.

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by dokie: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

No reasonable igbo man will adopt an hausafulanis boy as his child.

That you saw an hausafulanis child in anambra doesn't mean he was kidnapped,there are so many of them in street of onisha.
But trust nigeria police that can arrest a random person and force him to admit to offence he know nothing about.

The story does not add up at all.

Primarily, the boy is looking very fresh, so he doesn't seem to be under any form of enslavement. Its very possible his parents gave him to the family in Kano for a fee, who then gave him to the family in onitcha on adoption, for an amount of course. If not how did they know who the boy was with, and trace him all the way there?

I suspect there is a trade going on in the north where parents are selling off their children to some people who then distribute them to others around the country on adoption or for other purposes (but adoption is most likely).

Perhaps the police has become aware of that and trying to stop it, which is very necessary before it becomes full blown slave trade. What is false info is attaching the word kidnap to the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by chloride6: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

A child in this condition was rescued not kidnapped. Learn to use the right adjective next time.

If they ask you whether you have rescued all the kids in Onitsha now quarrel will start...

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Newnas(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

A child in this condition was rescued not kidnapped. Learn to use the right adjective next time.

You're valorizing kidnap. You deserve to be fed to the dogs.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by sacrum(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Wizikal(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2019
The parents of this child should be arrested
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by amazon14: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

As in ehh!! Anyone can see who well the boy looks.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by AkwalaIke1: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:
Evans ppl, abeg make una leave our children alone!
[/s]
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Maykanu: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Wicked people every where u go

D almost succeeded in turning d aboki blood to yamirin blood
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

What have you done about the babies from the numerous baby factories that litter everywhere in your region?
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
YTDevil:
Why are stories like this one referred to as "kidnapping" instead of "slavery"?

The better word is "trafficking".
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by maasoap(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

That you saw an hausafulanis child in anambra doesn't mean he was kidnapped,there are so many of them in street of onisha.
But trust nigeria police that can arrest a random person and force him to admit to offence he know nothing about.

Living in denial. See you defending criminals as usual, no be today
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Vivos:

They should take care of their male children [s] or at least, appreciate people that helped them take care of their children. [/s]

Many of you are already mad, all that is needed now is for you to enter market. See reasoning!
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by gwafaeziokwu: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Johans1991:
Everybody knows that an Igbo man can do anything because of money.
Personally I have seen where a son was selling his father in Kaduna by an Igbo family. When he was arrested he confessed that he want to sell the father because the father is getting old and he don't him to be wasted. So if an Igbo man can sell his father, tell me who in this world that that Igbo man cannot sell.

Lies from the pit of hell grin
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by gwafaeziokwu: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
All I can say is that the northern media is on a frenzy and playing catch up. Welcome the propaganda party dear mallams grin
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by gwafaeziokwu: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
dokie:

The story does not add up at all.

Primarily, the boy is looking very fresh, so he doesn't seem to be under any form of enslavement. Its very possible his parents gave him to the family in Kano for a fee, who then gave him to the family in onitcha on adoption, for an amount of course. If not how did they know who the boy was with, and trace him all the way there?

I suspect there is a trade going on in the north where parents are selling off their children to some people who then distribute them to others around the country on adoption or for other purposes (but adoption is most likely).

Perhaps the police has become aware of that and trying to stop it, which is very necessary before it becomes full blown slave trade. What is false info is attaching the word kidnap to the whole thing.

They would soon come for you. Nigerian youths don't reason. The news don't really make sense to most of them, but as long as Igbo is concerned they are ready to suspend their reasoning. grin
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by gwafaeziokwu: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
FriendNG:

You don't have to lie. The Kano 9 children include females. Their hair was shaved, they were renamed and forcefully converted to Christianity.

Only nine children and you are foaming in the mouth. Should we take a tour inside the Fulani camp all over the southern forests. Northern media just woke from sleep, they are learning work. grin
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by TEYA: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Why can't you give birth to yours and take care of them? Or are you impotent?
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by TEYA: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
donprinyo:
We are saving de innocent children from poor minded northerners.
After using your balls for money rituals?
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by TEYA: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Xucxex1997:
I m beginning to suspect this is a propaganda from this fulani fools to blackmail the igbos
Well some of your brothers above don't agree with you, they said they kidnapped the children to help rescue them from poverty.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by nogragra: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Crayfish09: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Vivos:

Please kindly keep quiet if you dont know something. Northerners have traditionally always placed more emphasis on the male children. Forget about almajiri. In some parts here, a man is seen as almost childless when he doesnt have a male child. In fact a woman once committed suicide because she couldnt get a male child
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by capitalzero: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
True story -hausa men trafficked boys from north to fellow hausa men in east who told mr okafor and his wife that musa is son of his late brother who was killed by boko haram. okafar family agreed to pay a sum for musa to help washing plate in a restaurant being managed by okafor.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Mrexcell(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Very wicked people they don't want these poor malnurished abandoned almajiri children in the north to leave a better life all they want is to continue using them to win every presidential election in nigeria.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Old story, hope NL modes are not story recyclers

This particular story has been pushed to FP by a certain mod more than three times, his/her reasons? I don’t know. Next week Friday dear mod please recycle this story, it’s obvious you have a personal agenda.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by FabulousLife: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Other south eastern states will disown Anambra soon, this embarrassment is becoming too much.
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by grandstar(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
stupid propaganda.

That you saw an hausafulanis child in anambra doesn't mean he was kidnapped, there are so many of them in the street of Onitsha.
But trust Nigeria police that can arrest a random person and force him to admit to the offence he knows nothing about.

I am sure the boy was kidnapped in Kano. It must have been based on the boy's statement and not the kidnapper. If the boy was kidnapped in Onitsha, it will be high risk keeping him within the state
Re: Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police by Johans1991: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the child abduction between Kano and Onitsha, something is telling me that arewa media is fighting back as a response to fake news of fulani herdsmen kidnapping and raping igbos.
even with the pictures and names of the criminal, victims and the police? Mr man you need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Rev. Fr. Cyriacus Onunkwo Arrested / Bandits Kidnap 7 UNIJOS Students / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.