Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) (3886 Views)

Sowore - President Tinubu Stole My Idea On How To Strengthen The Local Currency / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by meditator(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Does he know that acup of rice now sells for #150 /quote] Must you eat rice ?
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2019
I don't understand this protest Nigerian always disappointing us outside, did the President ask Sowore to go and start a protest, does he not know the road to the court of law to seek redress. I think the DSS should please stop feeding him with tax payers money they should get him out of their cell. Chopin our money for free and still embrassing us
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
unnecessary attack. Perhaps u don't understand his post

I hear it all the time whenever something like that happens. I know what he is saying.
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Gossipninja: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by 989900: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
johnkey:
can't a hero just shoot this man dead? and go to jail for the sake of our unborn generation.
Be the man.
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by 989900: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
uruba23:
[s]I don't understand this protest Nigerian always disappointing us outside, did the President ask Sowore to go and start a protest, does he not know the road to the court of law to seek redress. I think the DSS should please stop feeding him with tax payers money they should get him out of their cell. Chopin our money for free and still embrassing us[/s]

And you wonder why people call you stoopid?
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Griezwoman:
With the way PMB is making our Judiciary look, I am scared of finishing this law course!..

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
989900:

Be the man.

Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
989900:

And you wonder why people call you stoopid?
don't bring your energy to me,I won't condensate to you.
Re: Sowore: President Buhari Booed By Nigerians In London (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Griezwoman:
With the way PMB is making our Judiciary look, I am scared of finishing this law course!..

The judiciary is useless and hopeless in this regime. A big pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc / Picture Map Of Nigeria At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.