Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank (3185 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by wonders(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2007
She wanted to get married by all means this year,we had earlier agreed to make it next year but all of a sudden she became desperate and before i could know it,she started dating a guy in diamond bank whom i guess have agreed to marry her as soon as possible.i knew quite well that she loves me and can swear to that.

What i could not understand in women is what marriage and love meant to them.they love one and marry another.

any way, i told her off on 1st of this month when i found out that she was having a serious affair with the guy(the banker) she claimed to be her school church or fellowship member.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by uyai(f): 1:47am On May 24, 2007
why did you " tell off" the woman you're supposedly inlove with?
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by afolayangs(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2007
well it happens at time if she really love u then she should have waited for you both of u will then plan for a happy home. She's after things that does last(money)
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 24, 2007
How old is she?
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by bolawuyi(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2007
she doesnt luv anymore, cry over it and move on cry abi u no fine.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Vernor(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2007
@ wonder God will bless u, 4get d gurl n move on even if she comes back reject her a lady or my fiancee 2 be leaving me all because of her age or anything did u complain or say u r not interested again. Wonder God wan show u wonder na him make d gurl 4k up is beta now dan wen u r married pls go 4 beta once dia arms are wide open. Pls remove d love u hav 4 her and pls love with ur head not ur heart. angry
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Merinoz(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2007
It's saddening to hear but I must comment on the issue of financial security in marriage.Maybe she was not assured of your financial status.No woman would want to suffer in marriage.That she went off with a banker clearly tells it all.I just pray they both have love for each other because that is paramount in marriage.Never mind.Get a well paid job and be your best.Love will always find you.Cheers!!
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by PHEESAYOUR(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2007
bro, i am passing through the same thing here, the girl that fill my heart with joy started dating my friend about some weeks ago. though she hasn't told me yet that it is over between us but i can see strange actions in her behaviour, cried my eyeballs out for this cuz i know i am loosing this girl, though i still love her so much. it hurts!!
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by luxoire(f): 5:56pm On May 25, 2007
shebi i hear say DIAMONDA ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

ol' boy, u sef been don buy her diamond b4?, lol, maybe she sef don see wia her own go from come now?, lol, worse of all if ur 'poor'

sorry yah!, no mind, soon enuff some one who LOVES YOU FOR YOU will come along!
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 25, 2007
smart girl
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by DisGuy: 10:27pm On May 25, 2007
dont worry they will soon fire they guy for 'stealing a wifey'

Just work hard where you are or get a job as soon as you can! or better still 'check out' wink dont mind those naija girls money is causing serious problems even those church rats!

Man me, you have more money for yourself no more recharge card and sweet sensation you now have time for yourself. Enjoy!! we go show them pepper when the real pepper start flowing grin
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2007
you wish. he ain't gonna get fired. she have her life to live and her choice to make. isn't it bad enough that we can't choose our family when we are all coming to the world and we cannot choose the babies we will have but this one thing we are opportune to choose,boo, i will choose it right.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by lotanna(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2007
pally,

learn to keep 2 chicks, the real one and d reserve. Men bankers dont spend much on chicks, guess your story has more too it. Men play as much as you can. girls aint worth d stress.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by iice(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2007
Eyah, maybe you go see babe wey love you just they way you are
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by keyne(f): 4:59am On Dec 05, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]so u expected her to keep waiting for yhu while you placed her in the gf and probably sowed yhur wild oats?hmphhh!sowee eniways! angry
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by tubolancer(m): 5:16am On Dec 05, 2010
She does not love you.if she love you she will stay not minding whether you are poor or sick.love tolerate patience and also wait,patience is a virtue but only few people have it.look for a girl that is yours,i swear she will never leave you even if heaven and earth pass away.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by daduke2k(m): 5:23am On Dec 05, 2010
y do u guyz hav 2 resurect diz? 2007 gosh.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by dobodobo(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2010
Guy face your future and never give a damn about Gold digger,she never loves you because if she do, she would have wait. stop fooling yourself by saying You can swear to God that she love you.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Battery1(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2010
Atimes wen i see some posts,i feel like goin mad. Just tel me d meanin of dis thread,i tot we creat thread to seek 4 solutions 2 problems,why creatin dis thread wen u knw d problem and d solution? Let nobody blame dat chick again and let nobody comment on dis thread again. @poster,go to church,2day is sunday!
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2010
U NKO? just couldn't resist
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by kmoneyE(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2010
Battery.:

Atimes wen i see some posts,i feel like goin mad. Just tel me d meanin of dis thread,i tot we creat thread to seek 4 solutions 2 problems,why creatin dis thread wen u knw d problem and d solution? Let nobody blame dat chick again and let nobody comment on dis thread again. @poster,go to church,2day is sunday!

Battery you be craze boi  ooo cheesy

@ OP the most unpredictable thing in the world is woman** No need for you to bang your head on the wall because the lady is gone forever*** She is  now a spilt milk so you dont need to cry cry cry** She is gone to where there is enough GOLD for her to dig**

Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2010
@ OP if you loved her so much, then you should have married her in a timely fashion. She's telling you that she wants to get married and you keep wasting her time. Sometimes, we don't realize what we have until its gone. My advice for you at this time is to: MOVE ON.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by OCCULTIST(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2010
why didn't you marry her earlier than now if you truely love her,you think women have time like men? or you want to waste someones daughter in the name of your fake love,even when your poor and have no cash for the wedding? next time first make money before promising a woman marriage.

Is better to put your manhood into good use than going around promising young girls marriage when you know your not capable. The girl has vision,i support her decision

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by kmoneyE(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2010
Do you people know the financial status of the poster **Or Is it as easy as ABC to marry a woman*** You cant crucify the poor guy for his unability to marry the babe ontime angry
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by obowunmi(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2010
@ k-money, then he should have sat the young girl down to tell her about his money woes and not ignore her needs just because he doesn't have money.

Can't he just go to the registry, does wedding have to be so big or expensive ? Even a promise or engagement ring may have helped to resolve the matter.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Battery1(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2010
@K money
Happy sunday. I knw u didnt go 2 church 2day,u didnt come back early 4rm d nite club last nite abi? Am no more in naija o! I dey abroad!
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by kmoneyE(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2010
We are here judging them but we dont know their characters***Who knows if the babe in question is the type with BIGGER ASPIRATIONS*** She might be the type that wants the whole world to shake on her wedding day** Even engagement ring wouldnt have  gone  far when aspirations of that lady are much bigger than the guy in question, May be the lady thought waiting for the guy will amount to waiting for the coming of JESUS CHRIST
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by kmoneyE(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2010
Battery.:

@K money
Happy sunday. I knw u didnt go 2 church 2day,u didnt come back early 4rm d nite club last nite abi? Am no more in naija o! I dey abroad!

Baba Battery na wa for you!!! how you take know naww*** You go be good babalawo*** Actually am at work doing over time which is going to fetch me my [b]DOUBLE PAY [/b]for working on SUNDAY*** You know I need to quickly complete my[b] DUPLEX  at  LEEKI [/b]and I need to move in there before new year*** So which part of the world you dey naw make we hook up  wink wink
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Battery1(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2010
So which part of the world you dey naw make we hook up  wink wink
[/quote]
Enugu.
[quote author=k-money £ link=topic=55293.msg7274757#msg7274757 date=1291543923]

Baba Battery na wa for you!!! how you take know naww*** You go be good babalawo*** Actually am at work doing over time which is going to fetch me my [b]DOUBLE PAY [/b]for working on SUNDAY*** You know I need to quickly complete my[b] DUPLEX  at  LEEKI [/b]and I need to move in there before new year
Me i dey try complete d hse wey my great grandfather leave 4 my grandfather wey my grandfather leave 4 my father and my father com leavam 4 me. I want 2 marry dis yr.
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by Jarring: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2010
Woman--Money talks, it's unsolved mystery, why do woman choses Money over Love, sad story

@poster move on find another woman
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by kmoneyE(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2010
Battery.:

So which part of the world you dey naw make we hook up  wink winkMe i dey try complete d hse wey my great grandfather leave 4 my grandfather wey my grandfather leave 4 my father and my father com leavam 4 me. I want 2 marry dis yr.

Good aspiration I beg do am quick and send my I.V for dat your wedding***You too sharp! OMO NA PANASHARP*** You no go allow one banker from Zenith Bank snatch that yah Angel  grin
Re: My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank by 9jarukus: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Me To Visit Her. / Black And White! / 25 Things We All Do When Nobody Is Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.