Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA (50437 Views)

HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
I laugh in swahili

Only few Islam's goes to hospital the rest nothing

Naca survey is a trash

11 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by AfonjaBoston: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
5 in 100 Akwa Ibom people have HIV very alarming

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by NotFarFrom: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
I am not suprised that Akwa Ibom and Rivers State are in top 5

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by yeyeosoronga: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Everything must sha be along tribal sentiments...
As if Nigerians don't quaff themselves irrespective of tribe.
HIV is real o. Always wear protection if you dont want village people to catch you. Avoid premarital sex if possible, and learn to stay faithful to your spouses/partners.
If Conji is no respected of person, pls local man should wear condom
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by aorseer: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Psalm4kute:
I give it to the first 5 states above.. grin grin grin even though the north claims the southern part of the country are filled with prostitutes... they still made it to the top 5
Akwa Ibom 5.6%= SS
Benue 4.9%=NC
Rivers 3.8%=SS
Taraba 2.7%=NE
Anambra 2.4%=SE
3:2 grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by jimyjames(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Abuja should be number 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Arysexy:
And haters were pointing fingers at South East.

Hate speech= death by hanging.

Facts don't lie

Don't digress or derail from the hard cold fact that the South is unacceptably more promiscuous than the entire more populated North...

How is that a more educated and exposed region continues to indulge in unsafe sexual practices??!... What gives??!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by statusquoante: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
phatlytall:
So, 2.6 million people has HIV in Lagos.

Nope!
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by WizBLANCE(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019

They be trying to paint us bad since 1914

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by JKira(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
It is obvious that the north would have a low rate due to their rejection of western medicine and the prefer to die in silence

15 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Northern states 0.%? angry
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Arysexy(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2019
[[s]quote author=Angelfrost post=84047726]

Don't digress or derail from the hard cold fact that the South is unacceptably more promiscuous than the entire more populated North...

How is that a more educated and exposed region continues to indulge in unsafe sexual practices??!... What gives??! [/quote[/s]]

I guess Benue and Taraba are in the south Mr "hard cold fact"
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Scofieldgee:
Akwa ibom again
There is no reason on earth to believe this. Statistics are not kept. The north is full of the largest population of poor people. They rarely go to hospital to get the medical care they need. Plus, it's a culture of silence. Your health is personal to you. If you know your status, forget stigma and get treated. The north have a great reputation for being chaste and hating immorality and alcohol. The reality, on za oza hand....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Northern states 0.%? angry
Na lie.
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by geunik(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Kastina is the only God fearing state

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by GOFRONT(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Preeqless men in Jigawa state
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Khalidase83(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2019
This data ain't true to a large extent. I stay in the North and can tell for free HIV is more prevalent in the North. A typical Hausa/Fulani man don't believe in condom and alot don't go to places where they can be tested and adequately documented.

15 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Sunnycliff:
So the northern and western states have low HIV prevalence?

Local man cannot can anymore
fake
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Our girls should stop going after those oil expatriates in the south south region. They are very dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Christians States are dominating the charts. Keep it up
like seriously, what's with the "Christian" in your post??

7 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Mightyhaiz: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Where are those shouting IMO. sad

Moreover I think most ppl don't even visit clinics how much more checking their status..
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by powerhouse3(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Alot of people have no idea how this HIV stuff are carry out,
When Benue was first rate as number one then in Nigeria was large due to connection one have with an the donor agency...

Benue politician which I will not mention his name here,went to a rural community and took a picture of grounding stones and claim the it'd the grave of those killed by HIV scourge,of course batter image to Benue but fat account to him.... those that are deep into this NGOs can testify to this,....

Ask your self why Makinde ,recently ,give his wife the nod to head the agency.

Udom as a top banker must have got alot of foreign friends,... and agency don't give you for free...

Its the same way I ask people not to see boko haram as religious war ,but political war for the fattening of the oga pocket....

so I enjoin all akwa ibomite to take all the bashing that may come to them in good faith...

kpodo ebo ke iban nnyin ,ise kobpo ukod enoy outsiders afod Emi ipe ibaga

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by aadoiza: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Sad Truth is That There are Cures For
Cancer
HIV/Aids
But Big Pharma will not make any money from the masses if there is no longer disease.
Think about the trillions made from pharmaceutical companies over decades and you think They want the world to be FREE FROM DISEASE Market go spoil for them..
They will go so far as to create disease in labs and produce drugs that will cure that disease then they target a 3rd world country and infest them with the disease and in turn make billions from selling drugs that will SUBDUE the disease but will not cure you completely.
So the patient will depend on the drugs and the vicious cycle begins.
The Super Elites are hiding the cures of these deadly illnesses. If they release the cure then 6 billion ppl on earth will no longer spend a dime on pharmaceutical drugs thereby making these Super Elites Wealth and Control to Decline..
If the Elites won't release their cure why don't you come up with yours, release it and make money codedly. Abi must the Elites do everything for you?

7 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Roon9(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Oga Aids is no disease no more but a condition
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Psalm4kute:
I give it to the first 5 states above.. grin grin grin even though the north claims the southern part of the country are filled with prostitutes... they still made it to the top 5
Only the NW claims so and they have the lowest. Benue,and taraba are not pure Northern

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Ayotemide(f): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
hakku:
this is where religion plays a factor.

We know we would find your bigoted lots here.
Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
aorseer:

Akwa Ibom 5.6%= SS
Benue 4.9%=NC
Rivers 3.8%=SS
Taraba 2.7%=NE
Anambra 2.4%=SE
3:2 grin

3:2 isnt the issue here grin grin I wasnt expecting to see a northern state

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by PStacks(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Na to move go Katsina state ooo grin

https://c./?a=184355&c=1423&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&utm_campaign=184355&utm_term=

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Only the NW claims so and they have the lowest. Benue,and taraba are not pure Northern
Ohh, now there is what is called "pure north" lmfao

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA by JayB11(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2019
realokopi:
If kaduna is not number 1 then I don't agree with the data.
I swear i was shocked seeing Kaduna below Adamawa.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.