Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Was Raped As A Teen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped As A Teen (420 Views)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Women Can Be Raped As Sex Slaves Because It Is Permitted In The Quran -ISIS Wife / (photo) Students J.S.S 1 - 3 Girls Raped As Part Of Cult Initiation In Enugu Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped As A Teen by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's appalling to note when girls/women come out to tell the whole world of being raped, the social media would be agog with comments but trivialise same on the side of the boys.
As a teenager, I was raped by a woman very close to my mum. My mum adopted her as sister . She was single that time. One day, as she noticed my mum wasn't around, all of a sudden, she called me and started playing with me. Later she asked that I stay by her side and she covered us up with her wrapper. The next thing I saw was put my thing inside hers, moving back and forth. I found it so irritating but she was all smiles. I quickly stood up and stayed away. This might look fake to many but it happened to me.

Up till today, I couldn't tell my mum, neither did inform any of my siblings about it.

Nairalanders, please how do boys too seek justice in this case? What if a male victim got raped and was given an infection that would end up threatening his life? Does our society really recognise any rape-related case reported by male victims?

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped As A Teen by falcon01: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2019
we were also molested by aunties and neighbors.
Re: I Was Raped As A Teen by godofuck231: 4:28am On Nov 15, 2019
U need sex not attention, except bob risky touches you you better shut the fuckup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapers Who Allegedly Killed Victims Nabs Police / Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) / Nigerian Lady Burns Her Makeup Box, Trousers, Weavons As She Accepts Jesus Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.