Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) (421 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) by kenechukwujeo50: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
An Identified young Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share a pathetic story of how she was terribly maltreated overtime and finally damaged at 19 by her boyfriend .

Lamenting how hard it is to be a woman, she narrated how at the age of 19 she was in an abusive relationship with an older man that completely changed her life and views on people, which ended her in a situation where she “just knew she was going to die”.

She further declared her intention to press charges against her EX and begged all ladies to keep this video in mind, because she does not want to see this happening to any woman ever.

Read story and watch video below:

“At the age of 19 I was in an abusive relationship with an older man that completely changed my life & my views on ppl……he use to reallyyyyy beat me . I never got help after I left that situation……I thought I was fine but in reality I have been damaged since then….b4 then too but let’s not talk about that rn……November 22, 2019 . Everything that happened in my relationship when I was 19 all happened in one day…..on this day. Domestic violence is real . I was in a situation where i just knew I was going to die …..he wouldn’t stop. The first time a man shows u who he is please listen ladies . I never thought he would do this to me . I wish I would’ve listened back in February tho when he first pushed me….I shouldn’t have ignored that…I want you ladies to really keep this video in mind. I don’t want to see this happening to any woman . Ever!!! . And Yes I am pressing charges!!!! I will not let him get away with this ….. . Ya kno It’s real hard being a woman sometimes . I didn’t have a dad nor brother to call…uncle or nun…….it’s hard waking up and seeing myself like this but I WILL GET THROUGH THIS . I WILL . #domesticviolenceawareness #domesticviolencesurvivor #again . GOD IS SO AMAZING . IM STILL ALIVE YET AGAIN ���������❤️❤️❤️❤️���������������❣️❣️�����������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poi768GRlmY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Forgive him please
Re: Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) by harkandey(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Any man that beat his wife is not a responsible man,
Domestic violence should be stop in our community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pathetic Story Of How She Was Damaged At 19 By Her Boyfriend (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
life goes on.... you get back on your knees, dust yourself up, heal and move on as a better/wiser person. i dont know why he beat her in such a way (so cant comment) but so long as she is out of that picture, she is in a better place in her life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Disfigures Her Friend Over ₦950 / Isheri Oshun Residents Cries Out Over Police Extortion, Intimidation / South Africa Boils Again As Violence Erupts In Johannesburg Against Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.