Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (51153 Views)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by emsco(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

Bet9ja is a scourge that is hooking the next generation. We are in serious trouble and there is no guarantee our kids will not also fall to it.

The government has completely failed to do any kind of regulation. They are like 711s.in your face everywhere, even on Nairaland I
it's best that is hooking the generation not olosho and Yahoo Yahoo abi?
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
I beg beat am wella for me. I support the mother.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
I learnt my lessons the hard way. Gambled with my 4th year school fees and lost everything

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by munafav(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Life is not easy my ppl..when the boy win money the mother go come dey happy
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by AmadorSays: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
If he wins 20 million now, will she still beat him?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
I don't encourage betting but let look at it from another angle if d boy should win millions now will d mother reject d money

And who told you the boy will even give his mother #1 naira out of the millions?

We have a lot of them out there,they only remember home when the money is finish.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Madam beat am well well

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by FbcGrafix(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
I don't encourage gambling... Better develop a skill and make money

I design professional logos. Click the link in my signature for proof of my logos
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by dcrested(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Risingblue008:
Agent of bet9ja like us don suffer accusation well well, If na nairabet,na bet9ja If na 1xbet ,na bet9ja If na kingbet,na bet9ja Why now?
They all have bet in their names.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Happyguy201: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
mother with big yansh , i see
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
wink cool wink smiley grin wink very good mother.Thank u very much. Next time,use a good koboko wink smiley sad angry to reset his destiny back to normal
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by deavicky(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
That is a no nonsense woman.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

But how did it get to this point? If she had been doing her job from the onset, the stupid boy won't even dream of smelling the bet shop out of fear.

And where is his father?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by LOWLIFER: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
I am tired, fed up and depressed in life.

I have to end it all. Life is unfair to me cry
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by enoch273: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is quite hilarious...

Have y'all heard the ShopRite low price rush ends tomorrow? It's imperative anyone staying around should take advantage of this amazing discounts... The festive season is around the corner, don't be left out.

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by godwon01(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lost but found a file purse containing many credentials like NYSC certificate BSC certificate Department of Sociology with Matrix No 13/SC114/001from Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti. Name on the certificates is Adeyemo Esther, Oluwatosin. Found on Tricycle plying Isheri to Magodo Phase 1, Lagos. Let her phone 08134964367. For collection.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Naija mums,if d boy win millions nw,she go evn giv d testimony 4 church
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by pharmagba: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thank God, those good no nonsense mum are still available
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by adenigga(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pavore9:
The boy is already addicted, he will still sneak into another betshop farther away from home.

On point!!!!

Only prayer can dissuade him from continuation o!
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by AK481(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
My own na Game Center , in those days of Konami wining eleven 7.

If my mama disgrace me for one center , I go disappear go another one.

The woman flog flog flog , the Cane tire

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

Bet9ja is a scourge that is hooking the next generation. We are in serious trouble and there is no guarantee our kids will not also fall to it.

The government has completely failed to do any kind of regulation. They are like 711s.in your face everywhere, even on Nairaland I

Your kids would only fall for this scourge if you commit the unforgivable sin of birthing and raising them in poverty.

Forget government. We blame the government too much. Certain regulations can only be moral, not legal. In any real democracy, moral regulations are obligations of parents, carers, and the 'community', not government!
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why do people goto shop self?, something you can do on ur phone......... Sorry mum your son has embarked on a journey of no return.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Many "what ifs" life of a gambler ,they are the undisputed champions in day dreaming,always hoping to win 70million with #100 bet lol, so they continue to play hoping to hit it big, even when they win little ,they still put everything back in hoping to hit it big, the circle continues till they die, the worse of them all are those that play virtual,this ones are on self destruct mode ,irredeemable and destined to be doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
She's a good mother trying to prevent her son from extreme poverty!!! Because guys that usually play this bet9ja game are very addicted to it,infact they are ready to steal just to keep on playing hoping they will win one day!!! Many has lost life savings because of this game!!!
I just hate anything gambling!!!

But if them use am buy VENZA you will enter bah ?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Beat him more till he denounce Bet9ja and accept education and textbooks as his best bet.
High time we abolish this fraud call Bet9ja and chase every form of gambling out of the country

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Wettoid123: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some lazy Nigeria youth they don't want to grow they want to Blow!
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Looks like a small school boy, so there's no age restriction on this bet thing, anybody can walk into a bet shop?

Its 18+ and above.

But apparently, their staff, because of the potential money they will make from underage customers, turn a blind eye to it.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
The bet shop should be closed
How can u allow an under 18 come and bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.