Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (51150 Views)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hedonini:

Yes, if we start another discussion about poverty itself THEN we can bring the government in.

It's not about the sports betting industry, which is only a legitimate escape for millions of frustrated Nigerians.

You can blame the government for causing or perpetuating poverty which is subsequently pushing frustrated and desperate Nigerians towards gambling. But you can't blame the government for not regulating the sports betting industry.

The house always wins. We both know sports betting is rigged. Las Las one tiny win on the house to set you on your path.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by meccuno: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Looks like a small school boy, so there's no age restriction on this bet thing, anybody can walk into a bet shop?
18 and above. Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
By the time he wins 1million, the mom will be like:

That's correct! Mind you he might have lost over a million b4 winning that sum. U can't win bet9ja unless u dnt like to play...those who knows know �
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
By the time he wins 1million, the mom will be like:

EXACTLY
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Rextizzy: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
She's a good mother trying to prevent her son from extreme poverty!!! Because guys that usually play this bet9ja game are very addicted to it,infact they are ready to steal just to keep on playing hoping they will win one day!!! Many has lost life savings because of this game!!!
I just hate anything gambling!!!
Says a lienus dating an audio dutch man, fvcking liar!!! cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
It is only in a rogue state like Nigeria can a child walk into a betting parlour and be allowed to bet. No regulations, no policies, no age restrictions, no business ethics or common sense.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Rextizzy: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Oh my who do we have here.Hello I'm Sourcerer
Don't be silly kiddo, behave yourself!
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
seniormallam:

Is it by that one?, how many graduates don't play bet?, if you drink beer and criticise betting , you are nothing but hypocrite, you are even likely to win something back in betting, meanwhile when you drink beer and you urinate that's all
the negative effects Gambling has on our young and old beer did not. Do your findings and get back.

From your write up you are a fan
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Rextizzy: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheSourcerer:
The more money you make, the more bitches you attract!
Word!
I'm Sourcerer
cool
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

Bet9ja is a scourge that is hooking the next generation. We are in serious trouble and there is no guarantee our kids will not also fall to it.

The government has completely failed to do any kind of regulation. They are like 711s.in your face everywhere, even on Nairaland I
Tell me about it. . . God help the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Who be that niggar wey de hold the mama? angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by MNDY(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
She's a good mother trying to prevent her son from extreme poverty!!! Because guys that usually play this bet9ja game are very addicted to it,infact they are ready to steal just to keep on playing hoping they will win one day!!! Many has lost life savings because of this game!!!

Many have also made fortunes from it. So, na to keep trying my dear. wink
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by josh005(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Mother Seen Slapping Her Son For Playing Bet9ja

In this video, a woman is seen beating up a young boy who is said to be her son in a bet9ja shop in Lagos for gambling.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B43EMIJAJf4/
Youth empowerment!!

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/mother-seen-slapping-her-son-for-playing-bet9ja/

Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Buhari Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
I will never play this bet things..oncenyou start it

Only Jesus can save you...

You are ruined financially. Hoping to recover while you get deeper in debt..

Thank god is not in my plan..

Beer is better and good food...not putting .y money in an invisible goodluck bet.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
What of those addicted to mastubation which one is worst
Pettyprincess:
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Gambling, drug abuse, greed and cultism

Nigeria's future is very bright.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
you are talking from experience
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Looks like a small school boy, so there's no age restriction on this bet thing, anybody can walk into a bet shop?

Nigeria na jungle

What do you expect?
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
gambling is painfully addictive
[/s]
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Betnaija has destroyed the lives of many youths
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

Bet9ja is a scourge that is hooking the next generation. We are in serious trouble and there is no guarantee our kids will not also fall to it.

The government has completely failed to do any kind of regulation. They are like 711s.in your face everywhere, even on Nairaland I
sometimes u see secondary school kids and in uniform in Betnaija shops.i dey very sure many of them tell their parents say na school dem dey go but them go deviate enter betting shop.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
i think u young ladies who have boyfriends who gamble should sit them down and advice them.many of the guys wey dey gamble get girlfriends and some even claim na their girlfriends push them into gambling.any girl wey say she loves her man should act if she notices he is a chronic gambler.
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
lefulefu:
sometimes u see secondary school kids and in uniform in Betnaija shops.i dey very sure many of them tell their parents say na school dem dey go but them go deviate enter betting shop.

The shops are right outside the schools. Festac 24 Road, there are two right by the govt secondary school
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

The shops are right outside the schools. Festac 24 Road, there are two right by the govt secondary school
if its a country where things work the gambling shops will be closed down cos in a sane country you dont open gambling shops opposite a secondary or primary school but since nigeria is a nation with no laws that shouldnt be surprising cheesy.if a brothel can be opened opposite a school then what is a gambling shop cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sterope:
Gambling, drug abuse, greed and cultism

Nigeria's future is very bright.
very bright indeed grin
Re: Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) by 8k2nuts: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Who be that niggar wey de hold the mama? angry

Na slawormir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / Cheating Wife / I Am Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.