Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso (42652 Views)

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2019
dermmy:

This is hate speech. The president of that country is coming to castrate you grin
The president is currently hooked to a life support unit in a foreign country. I think I'm safe for the time being cool
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Bluntemperor: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
OP Why this Yoruba Name? Was Orangutan from Oduduwa Republic?.Biko,i don't get it o somebody should enlighten me abeg.
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by PreyingMantis(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
DRPAIT123:
When the right love and care is given by humans, even the most presumed heinous animal becomes man's greatest Friend.
When there exist love, everything else in the universe is bonded by complete trust.
Which kind of love for a wild animal locked up in solitary confinement for the rest of its life That animal lives a life of perpetual punishment
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by JoNach: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
handie:
Mtcheew. He should just enter the zoo and stay with the Orangutan Abeg.... Maybe he'll be a bit more useful there than he is on a football pitch. Zero pace, Zero technical ability, he can't even pass the ball or make a tackle. How Alonso became a footballer should be one of the world's mysteries.

Which 1 can you do ?? And what have you been known foru guys jst carry out your frustration on innocent people .. he played well under conte and helped chelsea win the league with 6 goals as the highest scoring defender of 16/17 season
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by kolade560: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
DRPAIT123:
When the right love and care is given by humans, even the most presumed heinous animal becomes man's greatest Friend.
When there exist love, everything else in the universe is bonded by complete trust.
Unlike lion bros...

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by seangy4konji: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
That's someone that can't control ball and am here looking for house rent. When I can play football..

Life is not fair
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by godquality: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
quirus:

No, na Igbo or Hausa name. No Yoruba man is called Alonso.
grin na that ape Orangutan i dey talk about na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.