Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

List Of The Universities For Pgd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of The Universities For Pgd (390 Views)

Should We Close Down The Universities In Nigeria? / Should I Go For Pgd Or Bsc / All About 2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Form For PGD, MBA, Masters, Mphil & Ph.d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Universities For Pgd by Jamin3(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2019
i graduate with hnd pass in electrical electronic engineering and I want to upgrade my hnd I don't know which university will accept my kind of result cuz am not happy with that grade. pls if you know any school that will accept it for pgd just tell me. Thanks
Re: List Of The Universities For Pgd by pedel: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, Ile Ife, Osun State had some conversion programs. Call them to find out if the still do the conversion programs.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get ICAN Video Lectures / My True Love replaces The Prodigy / JAMB Fixes March 14 For 2020 UTME Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.