Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kano Landers, Zenith Bank Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kano Landers, Zenith Bank Test. (698 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano Landers, Zenith Bank Test. by prometheus(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2007
Hello Kano Landers, I just got a tip from an insider that zenith bank will conduct a test here in Kamno 2morrow 24 th May, 2007. Although he is not sure of the venue and time yet, he promised to let me know when he hears it. Just try and take your CV to their Murtala Mohd way branch and see if somebody there will divulge the venue and the time for you. I promise to post the venue and time if I hear it early enough. Try and keep your ears and eyes wide open. One luv Nairaland.
Re: Kano Landers, Zenith Bank Test. by Olusleeky(m): 3:12am On May 24, 2007
dat was good of u. but not for mi

(1) (Reply)

The Efficiency In Naija: The Military Is Not Even Spared / Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary / Job Of An Account Clerk Needed. Can You Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.