Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira (3812 Views)

Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Mannyemmy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
abescom:
I am in that field already. I do outreaches for companies.

Oh! Okay. I just sent you a mail
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by my2chains(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow

a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 60-75k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all

do call me on 09032884494

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Name For Bread Business / Doctor Of Ovens And Stoves. / Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.