Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira (3813 Views)

Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
It is on my to do list. Aim is to have 3-5 businesses and farming is one of them unfortunately I don't have enough money for that YET.

who told u that money is not enough, business is from small not a big aiming, u start with little then expand to an empire.
u can used 1m or 2 for poultry farming. even fish self
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

who told u that money is not enough, business is from small not a big aiming, u start with little then expand to an empire.

You're smart. You have scarce wisdom.

Mark my words, tell your haters. You'll go far. Forget you don't have much now. I don't know you. But I see imrpints of someone that's going to go very far.

Well done

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

To go into farming I would need my own farm land. Trust I know much about farming already ( I grew up in a farm after all ). It is on the list.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
To go into farming I would need my own farm land. Trust I know much about farming already ( I grew up in a farm after all ). It is on the list.

You're 100% wrong. She's right.. Exactly why I said consult with a professional

Not my business thou... Passing by

Chalo
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:

That's good for you since you have an idea on it, don't fear.

Yoruba says, (Ta ba lo, ai de) when u don't go, u don't arrive..

and I wanted to quote ur mention then but network erase it, why did u want to go into 3-5 business for start. bro u won't have time to focus on their lapses,

pick just two, maybe an interwoven business.
like fish farming and poultry on some plots of land. focus on then and when they are stand to generate profits that u can have rest on then is when u can then search for more business to venture the rest money into.. don't go to more than 2 business for start up pls, business is not always visible, they are like a new baby they need ur attention.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

You're smart. You have scarce wisdom.

Mark my words, tell your haters. You'll go far. Forget you don't have much now. I don't know you. But I see imrpints of someone that's going to go very far.

Well done

Thank you so much.

one love
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

Thank you so much.

one love

Don't/ Never let them talk you down. You know what you're talking. Stick to it no matter how they disagree.. You can see.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

Don't/ Never let them talk you down. You know what you're talking. Stick to it no matter how they disagree.. You can see.

Thank u
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

Thank u

Yw Sis. Idea is senior to money wink

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

Yw Sis. Idea is senior to money wink

hmmm maybe ooo.

one love
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

You're 100% wrong. She's right.. Exactly why I said consult with a professional

Not my business thou... Passing by

Chalo
I know what I am saying. I know farming more than you do and I made statements based on what I need at the moment and other situations which I won't put out on a public forum.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

Nobody js talking her down. This is actually prejudicial. Good day.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funkybabee:

That's good for you since you have an idea on it, don't fear.

Yoruba says, (Ta ba lo, ai de) when u don't go, u don't arrive..

and I wanted to quote ur mention then but network erase it, why did u want to go into 3-5 business for start. bro u won't have time to focus on their lapses,

pick just two, maybe an interwoven business.
like fish farming and poultry on some plots of land. focus on then and when they are stand to generate profits that u can have rest on then is when u can then search for more business to venture the rest money into.. don't go to more than 2 business for start up pls, business is not always visible, they are like a new baby they need ur attention.
Not for a start. I meant the plan is eventually to have 2-3 businesses. The immediate plan is to invest 6m early next year meeting certain predetermined conditions.

Farming is out of it for now due to health and others but it is on the to do list.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Nobody js talking her down. This is actually prejudicial. Good day.

Lol. How would I speak to/about you in such manner.I spoke beyond the thread and didn't even concern myself with your convoy here. Jeez
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
I know what I am saying. I know farming more than you do and I made statements based on what I need at the moment and other situations which I won't put out on a public forum.

You know farming more than I do. Lol. This is how people mistakenly get more than they bargained for. I'm done with Nairaland abeg too much quarrels, fights, negative energy. You're permitted to know more than a CEO of a new farm tech company. Lol
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

You know farming more than I do. Lol. This is how people mistakenly get more than they bargained for. I'm done with Nairaland abeg too much quarrels, fights, negative energy. You're permitted to know more than a CEO of a new farm tech company. Lol
Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Good luck.

Nah. Not neccessary
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bithub:

Lol. How would I speak to/about you in such manner.I spoke beyond the thread and didn't even concern myself with your convoy here. Jeez
Saying I am talking down on her without knowing exactly what I am trying to achieve is prejudicial. Fact. I never talked down on here, it you who is making issues out of nothing.

Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Bithub: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Saying I am talking down on her without knowing exactly what I am trying to achieve is prejudicial. Fact. I never talked down on here, it you who is making issues out of nothing.

Good luck.

Grow up. She knew I was talking about life. Too much bad energy on the forum. I can never speak to a person in a condescending manner faceless or with face forum. Its why I hate this forum. Everyone is combative and needlessly aggressive

I was merely encouraging her about holding her head High in life seeing she posted looking for money ( 50k ) for her business. Not about you sir

I'm not in the clique of persons who speak to people disrespectfully online and will never descend to such lows
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Funkybabee(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
abescom:
Not for a start. I meant the plan is eventually to have 2-3 businesses. The immediate plan is to invest 6m early next year meeting certain predetermined conditions.

Farming is out of it for now due to health and others but it is on the to do list.

I wish u well bro, anyone u just have passion for is what u should go into.

GN
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by anigbajumo(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Juicyjuice:
@Op you can consider going into haulage business,it's one of the most lucrative biz any individual can venture into that guarantees good financial returns.

With your #6m you can get a sound grade 1 imported fairly used like DAF,Mack etc and a good bucket body to convey goods for inter-state trips.Also,be sure to sign an agreement with whoever wishes to handle your truck,their are lots of haulage firms that can help you manage the truck while you focus on other things.

Lol,may be for 6tyre truck not 10-12 Tyre which is almost 12-15million.Hope u knw 6tyre truck is not Lucrative like 12tyre not even trailer and don't convinced him to start a business that knows nothing about or else he will bitterly regret it in future,those of us that are born into the system can't even try such but no doubt cool money is there,my father has 6 trucks and another one (man diesel) already on the way from hamburg (Germany) and I knw the miilons of naira he is making everyweek, thanks to Buhari for reducing cost of diesel.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2019
anigbajumo:

Lol,may be for 6tyre truck not 10-12 Tyre which is almost 12-15million.Hope u knw 6tyre truck is not Lucrative like 12tyre not even trailer and don't convinced him to start a business that knows nothing about or else he will bitterly regret it in future,those of us that are born into the system can't even try such but no doubt cool money is there,my father has 6 trucks and another one (man diesel) already on the way from hamburg (Germany) and I knw the miilons of naira he is making everyweek, thanks to Buhari for reducing cost of diesel.
Thanks for this. As a rule of thumb I don't venture into things I can't personally do when/if my workers/outsourcers misbehave.

Keep the ideas coming. Thanks to you all.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Will appreciate more ideas.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by pretteemee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
abescom:
Hi all. I need the help of you brilliant people. Recently I had challenges with my work ( which is health induced and made me lose some clients ) that opened up my mind to setting up more businesses off line.

I work online mostly doing advertising and outreaches for foreign companies and do a lot of blogging as well as buying and selling of sites unfortunately I have come to realise that although I do well in my chosen field, as a family man, I need to diversify hence this thread.

What business do you all think I can set up with 6 million naira that

1. Is not seasonal in nature

2. Can generate me between 200,000-400,000 monthly after the first 4-6 months

3. I prefer something that enables me employ people while I and my wife carry out the supervision roles.

Edit - thanks for all the suggestions so far. Note that I have zero interest in gambling and if you are going to suggest it, don't bother. I like money too much to gamble it (ironic fact ).

First of all, please try not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Try Agriculture.
Oilpalm and Cashew business is very lucrative
It's deals with -Nursing of
Hybrid Oilpalm seedlings.
After 7months of nursing,a seedling is sold for #250-#350(let's say
U have about 4,000 pieces, multiply 4,000 by #250
that's about a million naira).
The good thing about
this particular business is that, customers are
always there to buy and the older it becomes the
more expensive it will be.
-Nursing of CASHEW
seedlings, different varieties.
The cashew gets ready
for sales after 3 weeks to one month and comes
with good profit too.
-Oil Palm Farming in large
quantity.
This is like investing in the future for great
financial return in less than 4yrs time.
-Cashew
farming too delivers profit like oil-money.
Its no news that Cashew business is one of the most
lucrative business in Nigeria and even in foreign
countries.
It's gradually becoming gold worldwide.
U can make more research on it
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
EliteStriker:

How do I contact you, I have a business generating $1000 within 2 months of starting that is for sale due to partnership tussle.
Send me a message on here. Use the private message option
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
EliteStriker:
check your email
Nothing from your username.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2019
pretteemee:

First of all, please try not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Try Agriculture.
Oilpalm and Cashew business is very lucrative
It's deals with -Nursing of
Hybrid Oilpalm seedlings.
After 7months of nursing,a seedling is sold for #250-#350(let's say
U have about 4,000 pieces, multiply 4,000 by #250
that's about a million naira).
The good thing about
this particular business is that, customers are
always there to buy and the older it becomes the
more expensive it will be.
-Nursing of CASHEW
seedlings, different varieties.
The cashew gets ready
for sales after 3 weeks to one month and comes
with good profit too.
-Oil Palm Farming in large
quantity.
This is like investing in the future for great
financial return in less than 4yrs time.
-Cashew
farming too delivers profit like oil-money.
Its no news that Cashew business is one of the most
lucrative business in Nigeria and even in foreign
countries.
It's gradually becoming gold worldwide.
U can make more research on it
Thanks for this. Will note it down.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 6:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Bumped
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by Mannyemmy(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2019
abescom:
Bumped

Are you interested in online business? I have some few ideas to share....
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira by abescom: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mannyemmy:

Are you interested in online business? I have some few ideas to share....
I am in that field already. I do outreaches for companies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Name For Bread Business / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. / How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.