Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2815 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Instinged: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2019
STOP FORCING LEADERS ON US
OSINBAJO IS ALL WE SEE 2023
OSINBAJO MUST BE OUR PRESIDENT 2023
WE WILL DIE SUPPORTING Osinbajo 2023
WE WILL SUPPORT OSINBAJO WITH OUR LAST BREATH 2023
WE NEED A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA
ONLY OSINBAJO CAN BRING US NEW NIGERIA
WE ARE TIRED OF ANIMALS RULING US
OSINBAJO 2023 OR NO APC

Please anyone from anywhere upset with this post should not be upset
am just speaking for Myself, my Family, 50% Christians, 50% Muslims, 50% Yorubas
30% Hausawa, 30% Igbos, 60% Middle belters and every concern Nigerinas that will
see reason to support Prof (SAN) Osinbajo.
For God sake we need a very sane, unbias, intelligent, responsible, wise, loving, humble
and sensible individual like Osinbajo.
From the things i have seen and understood about this man, i see him as one person
God loves so much and anything he touches make sense.
Whenever he meets with any world leader or make a deal with any world leader, the result is always WOW.
Checkout his performance whenever his principal is out of country, thats when reasonable people
come visiting the country and wants to do something with Nigeria.
He seems to get the attention of the world leaders and the love they show is written all over.
This man handled NPOWER scheme and everything going smoothly; although the pay is nothing
to some people but doing alot for much and wider people. How much does private schools even pay graduates or how many states government even pay teachers.
WE NEED OSINBAJO 2023
WE WANT OSINBAJO 2023 TO DELIVER US
WE NEED A SANE LEADER LIKE OSINBAJO 2023
WE WANT UNBIAS PRESIDENT LIKE OSINBAJO 2023
WE ARE TIRED AND WE WANT OSINBAJO 2023
ANYTHING OTHER THAN OSINBAJO 2023 IS NOTHING
OSINBAJO 2023 OR NO APC 2023.

I LOVE DAVIDO MUSIC TO COLDPLAY NO BE HATE SPEECH
#OURCIVILRIGHT

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by AgentNairaland(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2019
GASKIYA

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by johnmartus(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Osinbajo for president in 2023 on Nigeria will be no more. I'm still in pain now that Buhari take away economic council under his watch.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by LabDNA: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop wasting your time it is not happening. The ticket of the south is not going to the SW, it is going SE. If you can't support SE, then it stays in the North.

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group like Osinbajo did. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

This is justice and equity.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
LabDNA:
Stop wasting your time it is not happening. The ticket of the south is not going to the SW, it is going SE. If you can't support SE, then it stays in the North.

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

I prefer the minister of state for education ....long time buhari boy ,young educated n exposed ,no record of. Corruption

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Kestolove(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by oyin44: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who cares!! if the north continued to rule.the SW has no right to stop the remainder from contesting in 2023. But as long the APC presidential aspirant is from the SW.No cause for alarm.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Instinged:
am just speaking for Myself, my Family, 50% Christians, 50% Muslims, 50% Yorubas
30% Hausawa, 30% Igbos, 60% Middle belters and every concern Nigerinas that will
For God sake we need a very sane, unbias, intelligent, responsible, wise, loving, humble
From the things i have seen and understood about this man, i see him as one person
Whenever he meets with any world leader or make a deal with any world leader, the result is always WOW.
Checkout his performance whenever his principal is out of country, thats when reasonable people
He seems to get the attention of the world leaders and the love they show is written all over.
This man handled NPOWER scheme and everything going smoothly; although the pay is nothing
to some people but doing alot for much and wider people. How much does private schools even pay graduates or how many states government even pay teachers.
WE NEED OSINBAJO 2023
i speak here today before the God of heaven whom I will stand on the last day to give account of this revelation that heaven has chosen Osinbajo for2023 because last night I saw him in prophetic orbit of vision and radar of revelation as our next president but he will face the toughest and roughest battles of his life as a man of destiny because Jaguda of Lagos is among his enemy they are designing landmines for him now as I speak but God dey shah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by TimFisher2: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
undecided

Oya make we see na

Nothing Chidinma no go see for under staircase

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Instinged: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
i speak here today before the God of heaven whom I will stand on the last day to give account of this revelation that heaven has chosen Osinbajo for2023 because last night I saw him in prophetic orbit of vision and radar of revelation as our next president but he will face the toughest and toughest battles of his life as a man of destiny because Jaguda of Lagos is among his enemy
by Gods grace...naija need get tins straight for once...i cant just Imagine Tinubu to be my president..dis dude will sell nigeria to his families...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by okefrancis: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Honestly you have spoken my mind and the only man Nigerians need is Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Lydia696: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why no to Osinbajo and why no APC are you the future now, just keep quiet if you don't what to write

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Zeemam: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Osinbajo is the only man fit for president come 2023, he knows and understands our plight.
I wish him the best

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Arubajagz: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
LabDNA:

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

Where was this "justice & equity" when Oby Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu came out to contest in 2019? At least we should have seen a groundswell of strong support even if they did not stand a chance of winning.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Arubajagz: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Even the international community can hardly wait to start relating with the highly cerebral President Osinbajo, starting from May 29, 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Instinged:
by Gods grace...naija need get tins straight for once...i cant just Imagine Tinubu to be my president..dis dude will sell nigeria to his families...
it's not tinubu but Osinbajo that heaven has anointed for2023even the north knows this from their marabout

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lydia696:
Why no to Osinbajo and why no APC are you the future now, just keep quiet if you don't what to write
may you live long in peace and good health to join in the celebration of2023as Osinbajo is crowned our president he that has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by maybanks: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Its Osinbajo or nothing. I will support Osinbajo come 2023 with the last drop of my blood.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Shooyie: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
We pray he is President because he is a very diligent man with the best interest of Nigerians at heart.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by LabDNA: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Arubajagz:

Where was this "justice & equity" when Oby Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu came out to contest in 2019? At least we should have seen a groundswell of strong support even if they did not stand a chance of winning.

Stop wallowing in self-deceit. Nigeria is pseudo 2-party state and you know it. We are not talking about fringe parties here. Stop your hanky-panky.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by LabDNA: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
i speak here today before the God of heaven whom I will stand on the last day to give account of this revelation that heaven has chosen Osinbajo for2023 because last night I saw him in prophetic orbit of vision and radar of revelation as our next president but he will face the toughest and roughest battles of his life as a man of destiny because Jaguda of Lagos is among his enemy they are designing landmines for him now as I speak but God dey shah

Onye amuma ugha!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by owunabastard: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
To be honest, if PDP produce a presidential candidate from North and VP from SE and APC produce a presidential candidate from SW and VP from North, I will go for APC
We need a Southern President, whether from SE, SS or SW, though if for equity, it should come from SE. Mind you I am from SE, but I will go for Osibanjo for president than another Northerner who will definitely not perform as usual, even he appoints a SE as VP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by ruggedtimi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Osinbajo all the way

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by bluke(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
LabDNA:

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group like Osinbajo did. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

d pencil minster,mr ibu would be a better candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Bam247: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Think right and support Osinbajo for better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
You people are wasting your times. The people that made him VP never sent him there to be having one useless ambition.

Whose structure will usher him into power? Redeem members alone don't have the numbers sorry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bam247:
Think right and support Osinbajo for better Nigeria.
You people should pick a hustle and stick with it. Tinubu today osunbande tomorrow, local man is tired.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Babacele: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
you are a fake prophet if not heaven would have revealed to you that the near sane political space we are enjoying presently in the country was brought about by this 'Jaguda'. And while you were probably held down in oblivion of the poverty forced on you by the political class, this 'Jaguda' in his ingenuity was busy nurturing a beautiful bride that you all want to die for today. And do you know if part of the' Jaguda 'plan is to divert attention so that Osinbajo can coast home in 2023 knowing full well that there is no difference between 6 and a half dozen? Fake prophet, thou hath a fan of Tinubu.
Southsoul:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Instinged: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
You people are wasting your times. The people that made him VP never sent him there to be having one useless ambition.

Whose structure will usher him into power? Redeem members alone don't have the numbers sorry.
bro..am an ECWA member plus am a strong PDP supporter...to giv u a picture of me..i just feel Osibande accordin to d dullard is way better
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by FriendNG: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
No Kano to Kaduna Rail no vote for Apc

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Instinged:

STOP FORCING LEADERS ON US
OSINBAJO IS ALL WE SEE 2023
OSINBAJO MUST BE OUR PRESIDENT 2023
WE WILL DIE SUPPORTING Osinbajo 2023
WE WILL SUPPORT OSINBAJO WITH OUR LAST BREATH 2023
WE NEED A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA
ONLY OSINBAJO CAN BRING US NEW NIGERIA
WE ARE TIRED OF ANIMALS RULING US
OSINBAJO 2023 OR NO APC

WE NEED OSINBAJO 2023

I LOVE DAVIDO MUSIC TO COLDPLAY NO BE HATE SPEECH
#OURCIVILRIGHT

Medicine after death

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:

Osinbajo can't be president of Nigeria.
He can be president of Oduduwa republic according to your can god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerians We Should Stop Taking Serious / The Keke Man That Was Stabbed By An Hausa In Nsukka Today Did Not Die / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.