Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2838 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Instinged:
by Gods grace...naija need get tins straight for once...i cant just Imagine Tinubu to be my president..dis dude will sell nigeria to his families...

Stop the mentioning of God where this is none in the land because of their iniquities
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lydia696:
Why no to Osinbajo and why no APC are you the future now, just keep quiet if you don't what to write

One year out of four not yet finish greed confused people are preparing for what they will never witness.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
it's not tinubu but Osinbajo that heaven has anointed for2023even the north knows this from their marabout

God of CAN
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
maybanks:
Its Osinbajo or nothing. I will support Osinbajo come 2023 with the last drop of my blood.

What if he's be kick out by next year
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Instinged:
bro..am an ECWA member plus am a strong PDP supporter...to giv u a picture of me..i just feel Osibande accordin to d dullard is way better
Osunbande doesn't even have a presidential ambition. You people should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
You people are wasting your times. The people that made him VP never sent him there to be having one useless ambition.

Whose structure will usher him into power? Redeem members alone don't have the numbers sorry.

Only a foolish people who's thinking is from their anus will be calling osinbajo as their invisible president
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taba21:

Only a foolish people who's thinking is from their anus will be calling osinbajo as their invisible president
The guy doesn't even have such ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Babacele:
you are a fake prophet if not heaven would have revealed to you that the near sane political space where enjoying presently in the country was brought about by this 'Jaguda'. And while you were probably held down in oblivion of the poverty forced on you by the political class, this 'Jaguda' in his ingenuity was busy nurturing a beautiful bride that you all want to die for today. And do you know if part of the' Jaguda 'plan is to divert attention so that Osinbajo can coast home in 2023 knowing full well that there is no difference between 6 and a half dozen? Fake prophet, thou hath a fan of Tinubu.

Prophecy coming from occult evil magic's adulterous and gay association called can.

Foolish people planing for 2023 election wait till 2020 first

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
The guy doesn't even have such ambitions.

Better for him
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Babacele:
you are a fake prophet if not heaven would have revealed to you that the near sane political space where enjoying presently in the country was brought about by this 'Jaguda'. And while you were probably held down in oblivion of the poverty forced on you by the political class, this 'Jaguda' in his ingenuity was busy nurturing a beautiful bride that you all want to die for today. And do you know if part of the' Jaguda 'plan is to divert attention so that Osinbajo can coast home in 2023 knowing full well that there is no difference between 6 and a half dozen? Fake prophet, thou hath a fan of Tinubu.
I remember somebody somewhere says you don't have brain now you just confirmed it try to avoid me like plague
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taba21:

Prophecy coming from occult evil magic's adulterous and gay association called can.

Foolish people planing for 2023 election wait till 2020 first
kai you see how just expose yourself as crystalball viewer
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
kai you see how just expose yourself as crystalball viewer

You need to contact your nearest cosmologist because your sickness is from beyond.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taba21:

You need to contact your nearest cosmologist because your sickness is from beyond.

do I really care if you exist
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by RTSC: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
lol.

This is what bare 5 years of relevance can do to someone's mind.

Come and collect the votes.
Your fake pastor will lose in his poling unit again.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by RTSC: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
BTW, there will still be PDP.
So everything is good.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
do I really care if you exist

And you are still quoting someone that doesn't exist I repeat you need a cosmologist

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taba21:

And you are still quoting someone that doesn't exist I repeat you need a cosmologist

take your witchcraft somewhere else am not your candidate
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by richie240: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lydia696:
Why no to Osinbajo and why no APC are you the future now, just keep quiet if you don't what to write
U r d 1st to notice d rabble-rousing mischief maker. The "we Yoruba" mischief makers are on d prowl opening steewpid threads after thread doing what they know most.

Taba21:

He's an ipobic mischief maker. I know their logo wella!
They can masquerade as anything (youba, Hausa, Fulani, SS, APC, etc) just to achieve their satanic agenda

[s]
Instinged:

STOP FORCING LEADERS ON US
OSINBAJO IS ALL WE SEE 2023
OSINBAJO MUST BE OUR PRESIDENT 2023
WE WILL DIE SUPPORTING Osinbajo 2023
WE WILL SUPPORT OSINBAJO WITH OUR LAST BREATH 2023
WE NEED A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA
ONLY OSINBAJO CAN BRING US NEW NIGERIA
WE ARE TIRED OF ANIMALS RULING US
OSINBAJO 2023 OR NO APC

Please anyone from anywhere upset with this post should not be upset
am just speaking for Myself, my Family, 50% Christians, 50% Muslims, 50% Yorubas
30% Hausawa, 30% Igbos, 60% Middle belters and every concern Nigerinas that will
see reason to support Prof (SAN) Osinbajo.
For God sake we need a very sane, unbias, intelligent, responsible, wise, loving, humble
and sensible individual like Osinbajo.
From the things i have seen and understood about this man, i see him as one person
God loves so much and anything he touches make sense.
Whenever he meets with any world leader or make a deal with any world leader, the result is always WOW.
Checkout his performance whenever his principal is out of country, thats when reasonable people
come visiting the country and wants to do something with Nigeria.
He seems to get the attention of the world leaders and the love they show is written all over.
This man handled NPOWER scheme and everything going smoothly; although the pay is nothing
to some people but doing alot for much and wider people. How much does private schools even pay graduates or how many states government even pay teachers.
WE NEED OSINBAJO 2023
WE WANT OSINBAJO 2023 TO DELIVER US
WE NEED A SANE LEADER LIKE OSINBAJO 2023
WE WANT UNBIAS PRESIDENT LIKE OSINBAJO 2023
WE ARE TIRED AND WE WANT OSINBAJO 2023
ANYTHING OTHER THAN OSINBAJO 2023 IS NOTHING
OSINBAJO 2023 OR NO APC 2023.

I LOVE DAVIDO MUSIC TO COLDPLAY NO BE HATE SPEECH
#OURCIVILRIGHT
[/s]

"we yorubas" crew, who send u message biko?

Instinged:
bro..am an ECWA member plus am a strong PDP supporter....to giv u a picture of me..Ijust feel Osibande accordin to d dullard is way better

Ehn-ehn....., I talkam, a sensible APC member won't make the d unguarded comments u made up their. All this bad-lucked hate-filled PDP lots. Biko, keep ur hate-filled 'support' to urself.
I already saw thru ur mischief: to create division in APC/ strain d relationship BTW pmb and his vice.
God pass devil.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
LabDNA:
Stop wasting your time it is not happening. The ticket of the south is not going to the SW, it is going SE. If you can't support SE, then it stays in the North.

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group like Osinbajo did. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

This is justice and equity.

Even you cannot believe the APC will give its ticket to the SE. That is the surest way for the Party to be defeated and return to opposition politics. It is not a case of Yorubas supporting the SE. No one wants you as President and everyone knows this so they are all busy making plans that does not include the SE because you guys are a foregone conclusion i.e a zone that can never win a democratic test of popularity amongst Nigerians today.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by LabDNA: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Even you cannot believe the APC will give its ticket to the SE. That is the surest way for the Party to be defeated and return to opposition politics. It is not a case of Yorubas supporting the SE. No one wants you as President and everyone knows this so they are all busy making plans that does not include the SE because you guys are a foregone conclusion i.e a zone that can never win a democratic test of popularity amongst Nigerians today.

The usual 'everyone hates Igbo and love yoruba' fake rhetorics. Does the SS want yoruba presidency? Tell us. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
take your witchcraft somewhere else am not your candidate

Illiterate educated you are not from the south but a Westsoul.

Niger Delta are the southern people thanks me later.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Southsoul: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Taba21:

Illiterate educated you are not from the south but a Westsoul.

Niger Delta are the southern people thanks me later.

wow I am now a subject for you to study go ahead f9 is waiting for you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
wow I am now a subject for you to study go ahead f9 is waiting for you

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Babacele: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Southsoul:
I remember somebody somewhere says you don't have brain now you just confirmed it try to avoid me like plague
of course that is how mad people see sane people. mumu prophet, you want Tinubu's handwork but don't want Tinubu......nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by RTSC: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oshigun:

But we can beat your fake pastor in his polling unit.
And humiliate him in the South now and forever.

While you keep trying to prove relevance in the APC, igbos have consolidated our hold on the PDP.

We will run for presidency when it is expedient, not when clowns like you talk us.

In the meantime, anything that is coming to the south from PDP in terms of presidential or VP is going straight to Igbo land.
No contest.

And once PDP can win back their stronghold or support in the north, tinubu time is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by pricklewane: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mark my word I will personally commit suicide on 3 mainland bridge if Igbo should be given any preference come 2023 by any party thought I support PAC but PDP self must not give you or your father any preference. That superiority you proffer daily on NL I want your kinsmen to prove it come 2023. 2023 will be another year to prove over 90% of Igbos on NL are indeed foolish, just like you have been foolish with predicting an Atiku victory in the last election so shall you confirm your foolishness come 2023 with your wishful thinking that will never come to pass even after Jesus must have been back and rapture would have taken place.

LabDNA:
Stop wasting your time it is not happening. The ticket of the south is not going to the SW, it is going SE. If you can't support SE, then it stays in the North.

I support #OgbonnayaOnu (Ph.D) for APC2023. He is not a bigot who fill his offices in the ministry of Science with only his ethnic group like Osinbajo did. The core north also loves him for standing with buhari since ANPP days.

This is justice and equity.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by pricklewane: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
OK with me but no Igbo should be given an preference for whatever reason.
mrvitalis:

I prefer the minister of state for education ....long time buhari boy ,young educated n exposed ,no record of. Corruption
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by pricklewane: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tinubu is a Nigerian that as every right to the presidency just like you n I.
Only fools will castigate n rebuke him for wishing to contest instead of working to ensure a beta candidate emerges.

Babacele:
you are a fake prophet if not heaven would have revealed to you that the near sane political space we are enjoying presently in the country was brought about by this 'Jaguda'. And while you were probably held down in oblivion of the poverty forced on you by the political class, this 'Jaguda' in his ingenuity was busy nurturing a beautiful bride that you all want to die for today. And do you know if part of the' Jaguda 'plan is to divert attention so that Osinbajo can coast home in 2023 knowing full well that there is no difference between 6 and a half dozen? Fake prophet, thou hath a fan of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by pricklewane: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
There is nothing 40 trillions your father can do about once APC gives him the presidential ticket.
We never even involve say if na God give him the inspiration O.
Taba21:

Osinbajo can't be president of Nigeria.
He can be president of Oduduwa republic according to your can god
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Arubajagz:
Even the international community can hardly wait to start relating with the highly cerebral President Osinbajo, starting from May 29, 2023.
June 12,2023 precisely
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by richie240: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

But we can beat your fake pastor in his polling unit.
And humiliate him in the South now and forever.

While you keep trying to prove relevance in the APC, igbos have consolidated our hold on the PDP.

We will run for presidency when it is expedient, not when clowns like you talk us.

In the meantime, anything that is coming to the south from PDP in terms of presidential or VP is going straight to Igbo land.
No contest.

And once PDP can win back their stronghold or support in the north, tinubu time is over.

Just don't start crying when your amateurish analysis and permutations come to nought. PDP has no regard for Igbos and you cannot get their Presidential ticket. Impossible because that only ensures a serious battering for them at the general election so I am fairly sure they are not daft enough to commit political suicide. APC is a no-go zone for Igbos same as Igbos made the SE a no-go zone for APC. A Yoruba will be President in 2023. Don't develop high blood pressure over what you cannot change or prevent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between A Minister And A Governor Who Has More Powers / 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] / Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.