Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2844 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by LabDNA: 4:38am On Nov 16, 2019
pricklewane:
Mark my word I will personally commit suicide on 3 mainland bridge if Igbo should be given any preference come 2023 by any party thought I support PAC but PDP self must not give you or your father any preference. That superiority you proffer daily on NL I want your kinsmen to prove it come 2023. 2023 will be another year to prove over 90% of Igbos on NL are indeed foolish, just like you have been foolish with predicting an Atiku victory in the last election so shall you confirm your foolishness come 2023 with your wishful thinking that will never come to pass even after Jesus must have been back and rapture would have taken place.

Then be ready to commit suicide, Since you say the eagle and kite won't perch peacefully You won't be missed.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by johnmartus(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol the man really disappointed me during his screening at national assembly. The fact is that the man done old and he lost memory like kid.
bluke:

d pencil minster,mr ibu would be a better candidate
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Babacele: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
pricklewane:
Tinubu is a Nigerian that as every right to the presidency just like you n I.
Only fools will castigate n rebuke him for wishing to contest instead of working to ensure a beta candidate emerges.

bros i tire for all these riffraffs ooo.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
pricklewane:
There is nothing 40 trillions your father can do about once APC gives him the presidential ticket.
We never even involve say if na God give him the inspiration O.

Go and die
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 by Taba21: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
pricklewane:
There is nothing 40 trillions your father can do about once APC gives him the presidential ticket.
We never even involve say if na God give him the inspiration O.

Calling God that will soon put you and your brown roof on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures. Fashola And GEJ. Realities. / Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago / Twitter Drags Lord Lugard As Nigerians Protest Against Sharia Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.