Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai (69812 Views)

Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai / Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Authortee:
Someone should connect me with Atiku. I hate Buhari passionately and will like to work for the PDP. I swear I can do more damage to APC than uncle Timi. Please someone should help me reach Atiku I need to live in Dubai and work for him as a Spokesperson
Start by sing praise atiku and critics anything pmb either on twitter or facebook those are the connection you need

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Femoje(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chubhie:
A man's gift maketh way for him according to the Holy Bible. Oga Timi wan shine congo grin grin grin

you are exceptional

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by seunfly: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chubhie:
A man's gift maketh way for him according to the Holy Bible. Oga Timi wan shine congo grin grin grin

Abi he don shine the congo and he will continue to shine it for that 2 weeks.

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by toprealman: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
"Elder brother" new term.....ohkay
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Gbegulox12(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
audio love u dont contribute for the needy One mtchew
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Dinho20(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
"HMMMM"

THAT'S VERY NICE OF HIM

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by midnighter(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
GEEBITE:
Dry joke.Muslims hardly keep dogs as pets.

They do but they keep them outside the house and don't allow then to come in

Its not impossible
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by shogsman(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
80 percent of nollywood actresses are into prostitution

You're wrong

95% of them are into prostitution.

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Authortee:
Someone should connect me with Atiku. I hate Buhari passionately and will like to work for the PDP. I swear I can do more damage to APC than uncle Timi. Please someone should help me reach Atiku I need to live in Dubai and work for him as a Spokesperson

Start by sing praise atiku and critics anything pmb either on twitter or facebook those are the connection you need
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow

Why do you keep posting these everywhere? Dem pay you
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by shogsman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow
And this is supposed to be a bad thing ahn

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Ibcrown(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Whether you operate at this level

Or you stand at Abraham Adesanya Ajah Total filling station at night

Or you dey kpako huz for kuramo

Ashawo na Ashawo

that total no be here. Omo only God dey save guys

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Antoeni(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
This Man is Not Looking Health at All.
He Still Looks Sick

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Timileyin1234(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
See big lips

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Reasons why they wanted Atiku back at all cost to continue the looting. God pass them.

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by ArmedRobber: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:
I feel he should be ashamed of associating his name with the same entity he loathes so much and caution reporters and bloggers alike against doing so. But hey, remove that tag of Former Deputy blablabla and you just might kill him as well.

It is the only selling point he has to keep his stomach from growling from persistent hunger. cheesy
exactly that's the only selling point he has , if not he could have protested for his name not to be associated with Apccheesy

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
I can bet wit my kidney dat It wont be 4 free...tit 4 tat
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
midnighter:

Why do you keep posting these everywhere? Dem pay you

Them would pay me they understand this isn't a thing to do with money.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by airbrush: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Ashawo na Ashawo

you can see why all these slay queens no dey use see ugly guys play!
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cutie which side u dey for ph
sinaj:
Self made, hardworking actress indeed
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by midnighter(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Them would pay me they understand this isn't a thing to do with money.

Wake up out your slumber

Why don't you post a source that people can click on or open a thread so that we can understand your angle?

This stuff you keep posting is sounding so crazy

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Badonasty(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
A drop from atiku's largesse
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by lookingfly: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timi fold hand likes say him no de touch woman for public but na the likes of them be monsters for za ozza ruum!! cheesy grin
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by bizhop01: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Power of smelling pussy
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
midnighter:

Why don't you post a source that people can click on or open a thread so that we can understand your angle?

This stuff you keep posting is sounding so crazy

What you don't understand?

https://www.nairaland.com/5530594/fathers-family-ruling-party-apc

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by koskilala: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why is he looking scared?
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by scantee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
sinaj:
Self made, hardworking actress indeed

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by midnighter(f): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

What you don't understand?

https://www.nairaland.com/5530594/fathers-family-ruling-party-apc

OK I saw your profile, sorry. Let me read

I hope you have evidence for all this stuff otherwise you'd just be an irresponsible liar
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
midnighter:

OK I saw your profile, sorry. Let me read

I hope you have evidence for all this stuff otherwise you'd just be an irresponsible liar

Who can tell me what this proverb means: "Ogba oso amicha mkpisi aka, o ga-ahanye ha n'uko

It means I read your profile too. grin
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by magnified(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bro you Dey pick dem up for those joints
ZombieTERROR:

Ashawo na Ashawo

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by KaptainAfrika: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
They no longer hide under the cover of night to ply their trades...

Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year'