Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai (69958 Views)

Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai / Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Later you will say you've been spending your money on the Timi frank.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by midnighter(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Who can tell me what this proverb means: "Ogba oso amicha mkpisi aka, o ga-ahanye ha n'uko

It means I read your profile too. grin

I mean that I noticed that you have already opened some threads about those pictures.

Do you know what the proverb means
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by StUriah(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
He's been using the lips for sucking the inner chamber and lips of the Bermuda Triangles of Tonto and the likes.

Do you expect those lips to be normal?

Timileyin1234:
See big lips

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Sunsets: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why is he hiding his hard-on?
Mrcomedimatic:
Former Deputy Publicity Secretary of the APC, Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh With AP Wrist Watch and An Apartment in Dubai for 2months for free.

The top Nollywood Actress and convener of Tonto Dikeh Dikeh Foundation was spotted flaunting the expensive AP wristwatch inside an Apartment in Downtown Dubai.

According to Tonto, her King will be holidaying in Dubai where he would enjoy his cruise in the apartment.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYwp_-5gIag

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44vK5vn6K9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/15/imi-frank-gifts-tonto-dikeh-with-a-luxury-ap-wristwatch-&-apartment-in-dubai/

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by AngelicBeing: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Whether you operate at this level

Or you stand at Abraham Adesanya Ajah Total filling station at night

Or you dey kpako huz for kuramo

Ashawo na Ashawo

Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by slowice(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
See oga timi hand ...e no want trouble at all
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Sunsets: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
He looks corner corner.
couragemurphy:
See person lips.... this guy doesn't look straight though

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by naijacentric(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
cryHas he fvcked you?

But this is outright crazy if that watch is an authentic AP paved with diamonds all over!

First, that's a gents watch. Secondly it belongs to Timi. That watch cost over 80,000usd, if Frank was tired of it, he could have sold it and given the money to charity!
Why indulge a crack case like Tonto? Doesn't even look good on her sef. embarassed
what if he is gay na new thing is dat what most politicians in naija are.
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by KingWarri: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Ashawo na Ashawo

Noted
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Ken4Christ: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Must it be announced. Attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Centcanada: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timi you don day dig your grave. Tonto na blood sucking demon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Centcanada: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timi commit suicide make I no say na you kill ur self but leave tomto

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Shame has left Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by munafav(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timi don get him own cut...National cake...
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by wingmanIII: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
See as foolish, worthless BMC crew descend on this thread like the vultures they are.
Shameless lot.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by TheTourist: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Audio Gifting
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by AmazingELixir: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
ArmedRobber:
the foolish Timi frank is so useless that the only thing that made him relevant is parading himself as Former Deputy Publicity Secretary of the APC.

undecided undecided undecided

Mr usefulness I can see your own relevance by your perfectly suited moniker .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by ZooOga: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
just enjoy mr politician, enjoy dubai and dat excellent, tight, clean toto that no man can conquer beyond 45 seconds. cheesy

i would spend my loot da same way!

“The Best Part Of My Body Is My Vagina” – Tonto Dikeh (Video)

https://mynaijablog.com/lifestyle/the-best-part-of-my-body-is-my-vagina-tonto-dikeh-video/

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Pataricatering(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol - ur still broke !
ZombieTERROR:

Ashawo na Ashawo

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
“Big brother” + benefits cool
Interested “sisters” please notify me ...
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Bennycollins: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Did Timi post this and refer to himself as former deputy publicity secretary?Hate wwould not allow some of you to reason well again.
omenka:
I feel he should be ashamed of associating his name with the same entity he loathes so much and caution reporters and bloggers alike against doing so. But hey, remove that tag of Former Deputy blablabla and you just might kill him as well.

It is the only selling point he has to keep his stomach from growling from persistent hunger. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
midnighter:

I mean that I noticed that you have already opened some threads about those pictures.

Do you know what the proverb means

Aka Chukwu meaning Hand of God” the rest you would have to ask an Igbo Christian traditionalists.
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by talk2aikay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Didn’t this same girl post a picture of her arrival in Dubai recently where she was received at the airport in dramatic fashion. In the Instagram post she specifically said her sugar daddy was doing a lil extra, and now Oga just gifted her a watch and a house.

Looks like we have our sugar daddy unveiled.

Oga Timi, enjoy yourself while you still can. I just hope you won’t conveniently contract a terminal disease should you have to defend this extravagant spending in a courtroom.
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by alfsalami: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Corruption ! Apart from having access to our common money in politics, which positive job has this guy done to be so rich ? No wonder he's not happy with PMB

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Timileyin1234(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
StUriah:
He's been using the lips for sucking the inner chamber and lips of the Bermuda Triangles of Tonto and the likes.

Do you expect those lips to be normal?

I see
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Goke101(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
See as he resembles mompha

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by riches4me(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
sinaj:
Self made, hardworking actress indeed
Oh! so u believe d story b/4. ok, I'm d secret one of Bill Gate. Hw abt dat
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sunsets:
He looks corner corner.

Exactly
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by ZombieTERROR: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pataricatering:
Lol - ur still broke !

Well I'm not..
It has nothing to do with ashawo matters
Re: Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai by ChoCho54(f): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
fashrola:

That watch cost over 1.2 million USD
Ok bro, I needed to be relatable with the novices here. Now if this guy truly owned or could afford it, why give it away to Tonto?
If it was a ladies AP, it would have made some sense. Except the watch is fugazy, I'm completely pissed with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee / Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.