Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

"Tears Of Aborted Souls !" - By Ilori Oluwafemi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Tears Of Aborted Souls !" - By Ilori Oluwafemi (210 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tears Of Aborted Souls !" - By Ilori Oluwafemi by sanfrancisqo: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
�� *TEARS OF ABORTED SOULS !* ��
Abortion is refer to an act of forceful TERMINATION of an unborn DESTINED baby or babies' life that are already formed and conceived in a woman's womb by two people's act, although WITH THE HOPE of this baby coming TO BE FULFILLED on earth but ABRUPTLY TERMINATED by using strong drugs or in most cases hard objects or equipment, to WICKEDLY AND MERCILESSLY pierce and literally punch and hack out the baby; a normal helpless, soft, fragile and tender human being TO DEATH during which the baby would be "weeping", "crying" or sobby" for help till it finally GO BACK to the Creator UNTIMELY.... hmmn, their blood crying daily for vengeance like blood of Abel (Genesis 4:10-11).... tears of aborted lifes!!!
Hmmn,
1) The Word of the LORD still remain valid that; " Marriage is honourable IN ALL , and the bed UNDEFILED : but whoremongers and adulterers GOD WILL JUDGE ."(Hebrews 13:4).
2) "Don't try to smell what you will not eat", get married if you want to indulge in sex with your partner and likewise stop flushing unborn's lives out with masturbation!!!
3) If you have trespassed the commandments of the LORD via sexual impurity in ANY form , please go to GOD in prayer after reading this, ask for HIS Mercy and Blood of JESUS CHRIST for Forgiveness of your sins and your Sanctification .. because if GOD decides to start marking your iniquities and crowning them with consequences and vengeance , you can't stand it!
REPENTANCE HOUR STARTS NOW !

(Please share the message to any length you can)

https://www.facebook.com/oluwafemi.ilori.16

(1) (Reply)

... / Do White People Also Hate The White System / Nigeria Australia Business Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.