Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide (313 Views)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide by Emperornice: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone give suggestions on painless ways to die?
Re: Suicide by blackpanthar: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Emperornice:

YES!!!

any way that guarantees you will not SUFFER more pain after death.

IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT, then you would not die.
Re: Suicide by Mightyhaiz: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Asking for a friend? Well tell him not to die. But if he still insists then suggest to him to avail his organs to those that may need dem. That way he can put a smile of ppls faces, including his loved ones that would get the cash from the organ sales.. Cheerio smiley
Re: Suicide by emmydiamon(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Emperornice:
Mr man you sent me an email, which i reply, check your mail and tell me whats the problem.
Re: Suicide by Hoodbilonia: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Very simple. Take petrol .put it inside freezer.it can neva block but will be ice cold. Drink it and sleep

(1) (Reply)

Female Panties, Coffin Recovered From Pastor’s House In Enugu(photos) / 419 Wants To Steal My Details Help! / A Middle Aged Man In Ebonyi State Slaughters His Two Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.