Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,019 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed (21901 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by AkwalaIke1: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Werey guy.. What are you doing without cancelling all the comments available
[/s]
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by realstars: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
What brought buhari into power? If not the help of social media.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Thegamingorca(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i support the federal government on regulating the social media. Nnamdi kanu that is hiding in far away UK is still instigating and propagating treasonous acts via social media and his gullible followers are seriously cheering him on. Busola Dakolo is another example of why social should be banned in Nigeria. Every one blamed the lovely pastor biodun until the court threw the useless case in the trash can. Social media has done a lot of damages to Nigeria and it's a danger to our unity considering the fact that Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. This is the reason why i love countries like Saudi Arabia and North Korea . Those countries will not allow the kind of privilege we enjoy in this country and it's good for their development. I commend Lai Muhammad and president Buhari for this nice move sad

Ok
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by igboamakaaa: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i support the federal government on regulating the social media. Nnamdi kanu that is hiding in far away UK is still instigating and propagating treasonous acts via social media and his gullible followers are seriously cheering him on. Busola Dakolo is another example of why social should be banned in Nigeria. Every one blamed the lovely pastor biodun until the court threw the useless case in the trash can. Social media has done a lot of damages to Nigeria and it's a danger to our unity considering the fact that Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. This is the reason why i love countries like Saudi Arabia and North Korea . Those countries will not allow the kind of privilege we enjoy in this country and it's good for their development. I commend Lai Muhammad and president Buhari for this nice move sad

Shut up your stinking mouth there. You support a death sentence for criticism labelled as hate speech and you call yourself "a born again Christian". A born again that supports death, supports evil that comes from the pit of hell. Even Putin, Trump et al get critisized and they don't resort to this evil.

The only head of state that executes his critics this way is that of North Korea, see how that country looks like. Now it's people like you that want Nigeria to be a stupid North Korea in Africa (that can't even produce pencil talkless of bombs) but wants to execute its citizens that cry out against injustice.

Tueeh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by MedicH: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
all the niggars typing zombie anyhow, na death sentence oo. including MANNABBQGRILL.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Paulo3ree(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i support the federal government on regulating the social media. Nnamdi kanu that is hiding in far away UK is still instigating and propagating treasonous acts via social media and his gullible followers are seriously cheering him on. Busola Dakolo is another example of why social should be banned in Nigeria. Every one blamed the lovely pastor biodun until the court threw the useless case in the trash can. Social media has done a lot of damages to Nigeria and it's a danger to our unity considering the fact that Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. This is the reason why i love countries like Saudi Arabia and North Korea . Those countries will not allow the kind of privilege{& u want it to be taking away} we enjoy in this country and it's good for their development. I commend Lai Muhammad and president Buhari for this nice move sad
The nations you're referring to are seeking the same privileges you don't value, SA ladies are celebrating for been allowed to drive, NK are negotiating to enjoy same privileges you're not appreciating
Ignorantly don't enslave your self

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by kizyalex10(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
and u think u would want to be in a country like north korea?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by ud4u: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

Do you know what born again Christian means , pls do not drag born again into politics, not just politics (Nigeria do or die politics)

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Omoslim26: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

for your mind you think se you make sense abi

criticism is only feared by people that have no plans for success

Continue to deceive yourself

you might even end up being the first victim

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by AkwalaIke1: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
If he likes let him throw Javelin..

The law go soon pounce on him
[/s]
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Mcuzy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
Do u even know what u are saying ?, u like North Korea ?, please leave our Nigeria for us and go and stay there. U are a shame to Christianity , instead of condemning heinous acts u would rather bow down to lil sung abi Kim sung's photo. SMH
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Omoslim26: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:
Crack life.
All I see when the prick speaks.
nwokem concentrate on the message osisiso

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Lugianostar(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Will they listen to your ranting!!!
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by webngnews: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by IMAliyu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
My question is how do they plan on implementing this bill. Especially on anonymous sites like NL.

Social media sites like Twitter don't cooperate with governments.
Saudi Arabia that fund terrorist groups and silences all that challenge the Saud monarchy, and North Korea that are suffering from hunger and afraid of criticizing their government because they will be executed and not to mention the scale of government propaganda.
The government should first define Fake news and Hate speech in clear and unambiguous terms.
And who gets to determine what information is fake or real, the government?
My problem with this thing, is the risk, no not risk, the fact that our already corrupt government is going to use this to dash out propaganda and silence all political rivals and criticisms.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by ud4u: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=Antoeni post=84061506]Only Fools gives FFK Attention[/quote

You need to examined, even when he is in order.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by MrSquint: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mr Born again this your talk no make sense at all. For your mind now you don talk something reasonable abi ?
This is the most stupid comment I've read in recent times. Abeg concentrate on the things of the Lord and stop being too religious on nairaland. Na your type dey mess Christianity up quote author=GoTV post=84061205] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i support the federal government on regulating the social media. Nnamdi kanu that is hiding in far away UK is still instigating and propagating treasonous acts via social media and his gullible followers are seriously cheering him on. Busola Dakolo is another example of why social should be banned in Nigeria. Every one blamed the lovely pastor biodun until the court threw the useless case in the trash can. Social media has done a lot of damages to Nigeria and it's a danger to our unity considering the fact that Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. This is the reason why i love countries like Saudi Arabia and North Korea . Those countries will not allow the kind of privilege we enjoy in this country and it's good for their development. I commend Lai Muhammad and president Buhari for this nice move sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by YorubaPrince: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smalldick123:
good from the lion

Wey the lion? You sure say you dey OK? angry
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by IMAliyu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari is evil personified
You would get arrested for hate speech with this new bill.
grin
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Gbegulox12(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
nice move abi u comment here self they will arrest u too on your own(oyo) lying muhammed well done sir ffk you too no holy remember that bobo us at least all of una no fit buy our brain not to think at all mtchew

NEXT?
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by itsolanrewaju: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

No sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by gozmok1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Constructive Critisim is an attribute of democracy, no body can ever stop me

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by madridsta007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
scribble:
They think social media is like supreme court justice they can buy and regulate

Mark Zuckerbeg has visited Aso Rock.
Jack was around this week.

Governments are hand-in-hand with social media giants. In the US, in Burundi and in Nigeria.
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by West2019(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
buhari is badstard person father
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Davidston:
One of Nigeria's main problems is lack of enforcement of law. The anti-same sex law passed since 2014, how many people have they arrested or convicted through it? Why's Bobrisky working free? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Davidston:
One of Nigeria's main problems is lack of enforcement of law. The anti-same sex law passed since 2014, how many people have they arrested or convicted through it? Why's Bobrisky working free? grin

Has Bob-risky bleepd you ni?
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Amah70: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
is only failures that are afraid of criticizing

A failed govt now seeking to gag people's mouth to not criticize it.
In the land of zombies can such a Bill become Law.
Bin the Bill now.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Smalldick123(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Wey the lion? You sure say you dey OK? angry
that is him up there fighting tyranny

1 Like

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by noisy45(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

Zombie cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by wizdomnzube(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:
Hey bros lockup before men blow u shot. See who dey call people say dey gullible, meanwhile na dence pass. Fly go Saudi Arabi or North go Korea go pesh naw since na dem sure pass. Ozuo
Re: Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
lol.
Nice remark for once in your miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications / Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.