Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? (498 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Your Items On Facebook Marketplace / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Temitope1759(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's November , the months of Black Friday and amazing shopping deals. Do you know having a well-planned list is very essential before going for shopping whether in a shop at a mall or online.

Having a well planned list is as good having yourself organized before going for a job interview and it will also save you from spending beyond your budget.

A well perfected list will help you to get in and out of the store quickly and helps you stick to your budget for a shopping. I'll be making a visit to ShopRite to participate in their low price rush ending tomorrow to get some items for my kids and for Yuletide season.

So if I may ask "What items do you think will make it to the top of your list this November shopping season?

Cc Lalasticlala , FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee

Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Ennyholar: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
As for me
My list is endless
Groceries majorly
Unlimited supply of Noodles �
And a lot more.
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by shiftback: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
A new smartphone
A couple bags of rice
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Melaninprincess(f): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's a long list eh. I want foodstuffs and a couple of household items
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Behankey(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Do you want to give me money to get the stuff ?
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by sureinfo: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Behankey:
Do you want to give me money to get the stuff ?
lol, Demi ask you simple question, now you don dey look for awoof, awoof dey run belle o
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by AmadorSays: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Electronics, ranging from phone to laptop and a camera, maybe a camon 12 device. I just wish I could get all these at the cheapest rate possible before the year runs out.
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by tafat: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Which kind question @op dey ask like this sef, wetin pesin wan buy if no be food, FOOD, FOOD

Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Ennyholar: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2019
shiftback:
A new smartphone
A couple bags of rice

At the time of the season
Having a bag of rice at home
Won't be a bad idea.
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by bravesoul247(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm a wine lover. I think I'll get some wine from the Shoprite today since there promo ends today
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Dreiwizzy: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2019
I would love to have a reading tablet, but I've no funds for it
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Ennyholar: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
I would love to have a reading tablet, but I've no funds for it

Nice one bro
God will provide
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Realboygenius(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm buying a lot of booze grin
Re: What Are The Top Items On Your Shopping List This November? by Dreiwizzy: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Ennyholar:

Nice one bro
God will provide
I believe

(1) (Reply)

Can A Whatsapp Message Be Considered A Binding Contract? / A Simple And Working Way To Make Money Online. And It's Free! / Make Money Passively In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.