Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage (657 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by Samuelgr8: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good Morning ma,

Please I need the advise of the house. I have been in a relationship with a very nice guy. We dated for two years and have been engaged for one year now. When I met him,he was working in a company but the pay is not very big.

My fiance is the first son of his family and his parents put alot of pressure on him to take care of the younger ones. So,with his salary,he spends almost 70% on his siblings. He is 29 years old. We started dating when he was 26.

I work in a multinational and earn much better. To us,money has never meant anything. I am not the type of girl that demand for money cos I have my own. But I see how my fiance spends everything on his family but I try to mind my business.

So when we got engaged,I asked him how would we fund our marriage cos I know he does not make enough even with his responsibilities. He told me God would provide. By God’s grace,our wedding is coming up next month.

But I must say,its not been easy. I have supported him without complain. I can say,am doing 90% of the buying for our wedding. Without complain,mind you. I love his family and I think they love me,I just wish they would allow their son breathe a little. The demand on him is too much.

So,as it will be,my fiance’s rent expired 6 months ago. The landlord served quit notice 6 months ago and its time for him to move out. He stayed in a mini flat. I asked him what he will do,he kept telling me not to worry that he will sort it out. As it is,he just told me........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-future-in-laws-are-trying-to-control-my-fiance-our-marriage/

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by murphyibiam15(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
fvck u and your in-laws

2 Likes

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
70% of his salary on siblings....?! lol! this type of irresponsible men need to be feared and dropped ASAP! nothing good can come from such deluded man expecting a miracle.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by mickykhe(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
70% of his salary on siblings....?! lol! this type of irresponsible men need to be feared and dropped ASAP! nothing good can come from such deluded man expecting a miracle.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Are u for real? My dear op, don't take useless advice from children here, pls. Sit ur man down and talk to him abt it now u r abt to get married, tell he to try and set up for one of his sibling with the little u guys can do and tell them to expect a little than bf cos he now has a family to take care of and children coming in future, if the family r good pple dey will understand but u guys should never abandon them cos it will only paint u black to them and believe me u don't need that in ur marriage

1 Like

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Communication.

1 Like

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
It is never advisable to marry into a family whose financial burden lies on one person's shoulder, your fiance. I don't need to click any link to read the full story, I'd quit that relationship if I were her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
mickykhe:

Are u for real? My dear op, don't take useless advice from children here, pls. Sit ur man down and talk to him abt it now u r abt to get married, tell he to try and set up for one of his sibling with the little u guys can do and tell them to expect a little than bf cos he now has a family to take care of and children coming in future, if the family r good pple dey will understand but u guys should never abandon them cos it will only paint u black to them and believe me u don't need that in ur marriage

so you mean to say that a man who cant pay his own rent but yet spend 70% of his salary on BS siblings, is a responsible man to marry?!?!?!?
let us all be real at least... if my sister/daughter came with such man to marry, the dirty brain resetting slap she will receive, kai!!!!
***spit on floor***

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

8 Natural Foods To Eat Before Sex / F**k Him- Episode 2 / What Everybody Ought To Know About ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.