Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Five (5) Reasons Why Wizkid Is The Best Musician In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five (5) Reasons Why Wizkid Is The Best Musician In Nigeria (425 Views)

Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Reasons Why Wizkid Is The Best Musician In Nigeria by mikerezzy: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
5 REASONS WIZKID IS THE BEST MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA

We’ve contended a great deal about this topic, looking at HIM (WIZKID) with other Artists.

History:
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (conceived 16 July 1990), known has Wizkid, is a Nigerian chronicle Artist, lyricist and entertainer. He began his melodic profession at age 11 under Banky W and from that point forward has been gaining reliable ground.

I know in somebody’s mind you will state what has he accomplished as an artist that no other musician has accomplished.

After arguments with friends in the bar, at home, at the football field (at a time we stopped arguing about him cos they’ve got facts at hand against him *so funny though*), a great research on Google, I reached a conclusion that Wizkid is the best Nigerian Artist I’ve ever observed. while we see any semblance of the individuals who are whimpering there mouth to lash the “Baba Nla” Himself, lets take advantage of our chance together, take a 50cl Bottle of Coke and chill.

Here are 5 facts why Wizkid is the best in Nigeria Music Industry.

Source >>>> https://metrogist.com.ng/five-5-reasons-why-wizkid-is-the-best-musician-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Tiwa Savage - Attention (mp3 Download) / Burna Boy, 2baba, Others Shine At AFRIMA / The Many Troubles Of Etinosa Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.