Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise (1449 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by Mandela839(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
REVELATIONS OF KOGI AND BAYELSA TOMORROW'S GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS OUTCOME

PROPHECIES IN DETAILS

the way I prophesied about Donald Trump impeachment move which I will still say here again that Donald Trump will come out of this mess very tall for I see him being celebrated later after the impeachment failure.

TOMORROW OUTCOME

1. APC WILL WIN KOGI WITH A LARGE MARGIN OF ALMOST 200K VOTE AND IT ALL ENDED UP IN COURT

2. THERE SHALL BE GUNSHOTS AND KILLING IN KOGI AND ETHNICITY CLASHES

3. I SEE DINO NOT RETURNING BACK TO THE SENATE FOR I SEE SMART TAKING THE OATH OF OFFICE

4. I SEE MASSIVE RIGGING OF SOUTHERN IJAW ELECTION IN FAVOUR OF APC YET SEN. DIRI WON WITH A SLIM I MEAN VERY SMALL MARGIN BUT ENDED UP IN COURT.

5. I SEE LOKOJA ON FIRE SO DON'T TAKE THAT ROUTE TOMORROW

6. I SEE DINO IN A BAD SHAPE AND CONDITION

ADVICE TO THE YOUTH
Kogi and Bayelsa youth be wise for I see death of innocent people like never before, I saw gunshots everywhere, I saw snatching of electoral materials, the most painful one is the death and injuring of Youth Corpers.

The youth are responsible for this war and I want you to know that Yahaya Bello's children are currently in Abroad and the only one in the country is heavily secured in his Maitama mansion in Abuja but he is going to use you tomorrow to make your fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and friends to be running for their lives and yet killing of innocent people. The Wada family members are already outside the country except those with the bag of money to share for you to carry arms against your brothers don't be deceived by their money your life is more precious to your family than their money if at all you don't care about your life yourself what about your poor mother she is already hypertensive and now you want to add more hypertension to her that means your death can result to the death of your mother, your wife and children be wise and wait for the real money and not politicians money for they only need you tomorrow and after that you become a toilet tissue paper or used recharge cards.

BAYELSA
I believe you already know that Lyon APC candidate is in charge of providing security for an oil company in the state and Diri the PDP candidate is enjoying the state CSO (Governor Dickson) power and privileges, I don't know if you aware that Diri closest family members flew out of the country since on the Wednesday, hope you know that upon Dickson being the governor the wife has flown abroad with his beautiful and handsome triplets, but tomorrow AK47 and Bazukas will be given to you to operate and they will be praising you calling you names like D General, Blade, Razor, Scorpion, Lion, Python, Bullet, Arrow etc but don't forget that your poor mother is praying for your safety because she can't bear the lost of burying you instead of you burying her.

COMR. OGBORIEFOR NELSON MANDELA

3 Likes

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by jowhyte(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
I share same opinion with you on the results

1 Like

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by fergie001: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
I think I lean towards your sentiments....
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by Guzel: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sir/ma
You didnt see bayelsa result well. APC has won there already

1 Like

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by chriskosherbal(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Elections in Nigeria don't hold water anymore, things have really changed, just pray there should be no loss if lives and Properties tomorrow.
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by garfield1: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pdp will win kogi,apc bayelsa
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
Pdp will win kogi,apc bayelsa

Shut up! Na you go win Kogi for PDP.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guzel:
Sir/ma
You didnt see bayelsa result well. APC has won there already
Win wetin. U sure say u dey bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Election that is yet to be conducted self. Nawa o. Bayelsa election is something that you can never predict.
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by garfield1: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2019
AAA593:

Win wetin. U sure say u dey bayelsa
What is your problem with apc
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

What is your problem with apc
My party is accord so I'm not supporting APC or PDP. I repeat, bayelsa election is something that you cannot predict. So many factor Will come into play in the morning. They can shout and follow during campaigns but that day, make I nor talk.if u dey stay bayelsa u suppose know
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Even the two major parties are scared but u can never trust this people during elections over here. I have witnessed more 3 general elections in bayelsa and this one is dancing same way again. The state is calm for now and I pray it will be so all through in Jesus name. God will protect corpers, voters, observers and others
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by garfield1: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2019
AAA593:

My party is accord so I'm not supporting APC or PDP. I repeat, bayelsa election is something that you cannot predict. So many factor Will come into play in the morning. They can shout and follow during campaigns but that day, make I nor talk.if u dey stay bayelsa u suppose know
Its okay.who is accord candidate
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Let who has the interest of the people at heart win, Looking for cleaning company to take care of your homes, offices, estate etc, u can always count on prolific giant cleaning service check my signature for further details

1 Like

Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 5:22am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Its okay.who is accord candidate
Pastor Ebizimo Diriyai from salvation ministries
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by yaqq: 5:27am On Nov 16, 2019
No be only wide margin... In a free contest apc will be happy to get 20 percent vote... Bello is out mark this page
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by garfield1: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2019
AAA593:

Pastor Ebizimo Diriyai from salvation ministries
He did well in a debate
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by AAA593: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

He did well in a debate
Very well. Things are already happening.my God. Please type bayelsa focus group on Facebook. There you will see live first hand information. Follow it up
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by garfield1: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2019
AAA593:

Very well. Things are already happening.my God. Please type bayelsa focus group on Facebook. There you will see live first hand information. Follow it up
Its late na.he will come 3re like natasha
Re: Kogi And Bayelsa Elections Results And Outcome In Tomorrow Exercise by Kingsley10000: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Lion Lyon has won cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacked Rumirgo Village In Askira/uba / APC CRISIS: Oshiomhole Divides Govs, 12 Back Embattled Chair / The Real Reason Sanusi Was Dethroned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.