Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) (47627 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Stealing Their Boss' N15m Car (Photo) / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Equity15(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2019
this girl strong sha..but is this same with the FUTA girl that was assaulted?
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by renewable1(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Ok

GET OUR SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE... minimum 8 hours electricity daily guaranteed.. Check my signature now
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 2:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Nwakannaya1:
The complete story is yet to come out.

This is just the version of the beaters, wait until the version of the beaten comes up.

I believe the stealing stuff is a camouflage, the babe has more market than them, they just want to disgrace her not knowing that this will eventually promote her and make better than they have ever wished.

The mind of a woman is deep, I can bet, she may not have even stolen their clothes, it could all be a set up, if not, why video it?
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Nwakannaya1:

This is just the version of the beaters, wait until the version of the beaten comes up.

I believe the stealing stuff is a camouflage, the babe has more market than them, they just want to disgrace her not knowing that this will eventually promote her and make better than they have ever wished.

The mind of a woman is deep, I can bet, she may not have even stolen their clothes, it could all be a set up, if not, why video it?
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Nwakannaya1:

another angle. You are wise uncle.

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 3:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Why should you also steal another person's clothes... The beating they gave the thief is well deserved, next time she would not try stealing another person's property..
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Wallace2107: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Viicfuntop:

No offense but you made no sense. So what, she stole clothes to “impress” but I did not see where you condemned the animals who flogged her.

No matter how you try to justify your post, it was very insensitive. In the scale of justice, what th animals did to her is worse. Learn to have the back of your fellow woman.
lipsrsealed this wan go don thief tire for her school says
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by iammarvellux(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Local Man is tired of the beatings...

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.

Slay queen in a stealing gone wrong.

But Meanwhile, hit THE Facebook link below on my signature and THANK ME LATER.

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Nature8(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Tipster07: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Get loan of up to (50m) for your Business within 3 days only for Business Around Ajah and environs check my signature for further enquiries
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Wallace2107:
lipsrsealed this wan go don thief tire for her school says

Boy, get the hell out of here. You sound slow. Were you dropped on the head as a child?
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by pweetychyka(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Viicfuntop:

No offense but you made no sense. So what, she stole clothes to “impress” but I did not see where you condemned the animals who flogged her.

No matter how you try to justify your post, it was very insensitive. In the scale of justice, what th animals did to her is worse. Learn to have the back of your fellow woman.

No offence meant ma'am... If u can very well understand my post, u will see that I am not trying to justify the other ladies action!

My own point here is that staying contented will help go a long way! And if anyother person who has got such plan in mind, he or she will refrain from doing such!

And for the bold sentence, having my fellow woman's back isn't difficult but before you do such ensure the reason for their actions are justifiable.

Let love lead wink wink wink #zerogrudges
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by MrCork: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Amiteye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nwakannaya1:

people video everything nowadays even lizards f**k*ng
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Amiteye(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Boy, get the hell out of here. You sound slow. Were you dropped on the head as a child?
all this girls go dey form work and intellect..... Fellow thieves? Yes? Maybe
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Oseh1Gidigba: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you have lost your valuable things you will not blame the girls for beatin and floging the theif girl. Let them add pepper to her body so that next time she will keep long distance from what dose not belong to her.distant
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
pweetychyka:

No offence meant ma'am... If u can very well understand my post, u will see that I am not trying to justify the other ladies action!

My own point here is that staying contented will help go a long way! And if anyother person who has got such plan in mind, he or she will refrain from doing such!

And for the bold sentence, having my fellow woman's back isn't difficult but before you do such ensure the reason for their actions are justifiable.

Let love lead wink wink wink #zerogrudges

Alll right. Sorry if my post sounded aggressive. Let love lead. kiss

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Amiteye:
all this girls go dey form work and intellect..... Fellow thieves? Yes? Maybe

Coming from someone that has no life. Tell me what you do for a living. You have been on mairaland less than a month and you have spent 14hrs here. Aside gambling, does your life have any purpose. Asshole
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by pweetychyka(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Alll right. Sorry if my post sounded aggressive. Let love lead. kiss

kiss kiss kiss
It's fine ma'am.... Thanks for understanding
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2019
ZOO! angry

The only difference between most Nigerians and SARS is that the latter wear uniform and carry guns. Otherwise the sadistic mentality is substantively just the same. SMH

>
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by tydi(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2019
pweetychyka:
If only she was contented with the little she has!
Life is too hard already for one to stay n say its a dress He/She wants to steal angry angry just to impress a person that is probably not noticing you.

Looking good doesn't require you to be an extreme fashionista undecided undecided undecided

Moreso, being a fashionista depends on u n ur pocket as well as how u wear the little you have.

Dear mum, I will forever love you and be grateful for the morals you emdedded in me while growing up! kiss kiss kiss kiss!

You talk too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by SHOCK7(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Divay22:
Hmmmm
Sometimes i feel so happy am the only girl of my mum and this has made me independent when it comes to my wears.
I feel proud to know i owe my stuff, no big sister or borrow pose gave it to me.

Sister, it's a tough world. So learn to be contented with the little you have and can afford.

Just watched the video now. I really fear pity for her. But hell, you just can't flog me like that and i won't do nothing or you go unhurt nah.
when you are gang-beaten by four,who are you going 2 fight back!!!!!
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by SHOCK7(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:
So they took the law into their own hands?
what happened u used to have a pic profile here
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
SHOCK7:

when you are gang-beaten by four,who are you going 2 fight back!!!!!
I know what i can do when angry
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Rawhumper(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
[

You never jam, imagine when you attack one the other one will come from behind hitting you then you see hands flying from both sides bringing out multiple stars from your eyes infact before you know it, its temporary blindness. SO TELL me how you can do something when you are held at the wall?

That will never be your portion. Amen.

quote author=Divay22 post=84093776]Hmmmm
Sometimes i feel so happy am the only girl of my mum and this has made me independent when it comes to my wears.
I feel proud to know i owe my stuff, no big sister or borrow pose gave it to me.

Sister, it's a tough world. So learn to be contented with the little you have and can afford.

Just watched the video now. I really fear pity for her. But hell, you just can't flog me like that and i won't do nothing or you go unhurt nah. [/quote]
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by wisest10: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why dem con beat am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.