Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (75766 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Meh. She should release more bikini pictures. I enjoyed the last set.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

All of them are in the UK but not associating with her. She is forcing herself on them. Nobody married her. Period!

""All of them are in the UK but not associating with her.""

Are u well? wink

Chioma n her husband live in Nigeria..

""She is forcing herself on them.""

She's in Nigeria enjoying her life.

""Nobody married her. ""

Seriously, how is that ur problem? Are u jealous of the married couple?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Goovo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
ahukannakate:
Nice shape, after one.
cant u see she is not breathing well grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""All of them are in the UK but not associating with her.""

Are u well? wink

Chioma n her husband live in Nigeria..

""She is forcing herself on them.""

She's in Nigeria enjoying her life.

""Nobody married her. ""

Seriously, how is that ur problem? Are u jealous of the married couple?

Chioma, sorry I feel your pains. Married couple? I laugh in Swahili!
Jealous of a 4th baby mama? Your father is paid to be daft and that's where you inherited your block head from.
Davido's family picture showed all their legal wives, husband and children, it was snapped after she gave birth. She and her child are nowhere to be found in the picture.
How many of Davido's family have you seen with them.
Block head that doesn't know the meaning of fiancee and DNA in 2019.
You have not uploaded yourself washing pants. Verified mumu, go bring wedding pictures.
It is your mother that is not well, Chioma is in UK, all Davido's family gathered in the UK and snapped the pictures after she gave birth, Davido travelled to UAE and is still there. Mumu, you have just stolen a phone and started commenting with it.
Nobody is in Nigeria, they are all in the same place. The pictures were for wives and husbands with Verified children.
Go drink sniper Abeg!
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Chioma, sorry I feel your pains. Married couple? I laugh in Swahili!
Jealous of a 4th baby mama? Your father is paid to be daft and that's where you inherited your block head from.
Davido's family picture showed all their legal wives, husband and children, it was snapped after she gave birth. She and her child are nowhere to be found in the picture.
How many of Davido's family have you seen with them.
Block head that doesn't know the meaning of fiancee and DNA in 2019.
You have not uploaded yourself washing pants. Verified mumu, go bring wedding pictures.
It is your mother that is not well, Chioma is in UK, all Davido's family gathered in the UK and snapped the pictures after she gave birth, Davido travelled to UAE and is still there. Mumu, you have just stolen a phone and started commenting with it.
Nobody is in Nigeria, they are all in the same place. The pictures were for wives and husbands with Verified children.
Go drink sniper Abeg!

Chioma n Davido are married.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Itzstarboi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bawofsss:
is dis gurl still a virgin?
If a mother is a virgin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Inhabitable1(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2019
hefelove:
Please is your Twitter working?
working is twitter my opinion though...
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Inhabitable1(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah, it's a lifetime achievement for any of them to get an Afonja tongue
Bro i think is the opposite,,, No use kaikai spoil snap...
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by lilprinz145: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2019
bankyblue:
Hmm, with this kind thing! If I be DMW boss, you go carry another Belle this night

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by GMbuharii: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Amaka

grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by GMbuharii: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah, it's a lifetime achievement for any of them to get an Afonja cry
Looks like the mods yaff kobokoed somebody....
Enjoy your beans. BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....

grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by amakadihot87(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Faridaheilk:
Is that not too revealing for a married woman
are you the one marrying her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.