Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (75365 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Igetmyown247: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2019
lasheun:
Why is she covering her face if she is real the chioma we know?.

Cause she has no makeup, what else ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Chioma is Davido's wife

That's the whole of Davido's family with their wives and husbands taken right there in the UK, please arrow her and her son for us to see or you can upload the wedding pictures.
Pikin wen never do DNA for Baba Adeleke house? He supervised those Children's DNA by himself.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2019
gypsey:
why is she hiding her face, maybe because she is very ugly?

What is her occupation? Or is she Just Davido's Fiance? Not even Wife.

That companionship will probarbly end in Tears

My curiousity.

Na the people when believe say davido go marry Chioma come 2020 na them I dey laugh. Davido dey use everybody catch cruise.. I know thar hoy too well in situations like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Igbo will always be Igbo.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by MurderX: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Chioma is wife, not fiance.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
What an insult. Why not call her Davido's whóre. After having a child for Davido, is she still a fiancee
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by dominique(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
I hope by this time next year we won't be wondering if or when ChiDavido 2020 is going to hold. That Davido is a master at clout chasing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by kobosmart(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2019
undecided and them claim say e born pikin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by MetaPhysical: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mama Ifeanyi don come out already? The baby don reach 40days already?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Spicy mama
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fiancee not wife yet?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Na she create all the accounts dey wash herself because she is ashamed she is a 4th baby mama.

Lol. How d'you know this though?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
condemn:

Na the people when believe say davido go marry Chioma come 2020 na them I dey laugh. Davido dey use everybody catch cruise.. I know thar hoy too well in situations like this.
Precisely, I can bet my Mansion that He will Never marry her.

Soon He will Find a new Pet (woman) That he will play with Again and Do away with Chioma.

It's not just Davido, Any man with Enough money to look After himself and Series of Children From Different women would do the same. There is no fun in Getting married when one can have fun with Numerous different women.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Gbegulox12(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
happy for her u people talking of phone when last do you change your phone and is it phone that determine richest now?#lazyones jobless person asking time also checking if the watch is original mtchew
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by ofiko123(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
She looks good.. Congratulations to her..
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
What a cutie
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Emmasnoop(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Milk everywhere
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's the whole of Davido's family with their wives and husbands taken right there in the UK, please arrow her and her son for us to see or you can upload the wedding pictures.
Pikin wen never do DNA for Baba Adeleke house? He supervised those Children's DNA by himself.

Daft Daft Daft.

Chioma is Davidos wife. They have already gotten married and DNA testing aren't used to confirm if people are married or not.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Jayson504(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice dress smileyNice dress
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
marannatha:
I don't see anything stunning about this pix.. what I see are fallen breast!.. My mind though.
When your wife gives birth you will look back at this comment and you'll realize it doesn't make sense
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Daft Daft Daft.

Chioma is Davidos wife. They have already gotten married and DNA testing aren't used to confirm if people are married or not.

Block head! Block head! Block head!
That's the Adeleke's family, locate her there or upload the wedding pictures.
Blank head, the title of the post is wife or fiancee? Go and ask your village chief for the meaning of fiancee.
You don't even know the meaning of DNA?
The Baba asks the children's paternity to be tested before he accepts the child for Davido.
He said it personally that 2 or 3 children failed before Imade was the first to pass.
Go and sell your stolen phone and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. How d'you know this though?

Take note of the tone of the posts, it is the same.
She will not be addressed as Davido's 4th baby mama but Davido's fiancee.
She will remind us that they got engaged recently and about to wed.
She will remind us she has just given birth to a his heir.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Take note of the tone of the posts, it is the same.
She will not be addressed as Davido's 4th baby mama but Davido's fiancee.
She will remind us that they got engaged recently and about to wed.
She will remind us she has just given birth to a his heir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe a fan of hers.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
FrLukas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe a fan of hers.

The irrelevant Nairaland posts I mean, I am not on Social Media and I am not anybody's fan.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The irrelevant Nairaland posts I mean, I am not on Social Media and I am not anybody's fan.

Oh, you misunderstand me. I mean maybe it's her fans who are posting here on her behalf and not her per se.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Radionuclide: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Beauty
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Block head! Block head! Block head!
That's the Adeleke's family, locate her there or upload the wedding pictures.
Blank head, the title of the post is wife or fiancee? Go and ask your village chief for the meaning of fiancee.
You don't even know the meaning of DNA?
The Baba asks the children's paternity to be tested before he accepts the child for Davido.
He said it personally that 2 or 3 children failed before Imade was the first to pass.
Go and sell your stolen phone and stop disgracing yourself.

""You don't even know the meaning of DNA""

DNA isn't user to determine weda people are married or not.....Stop displaying that u don't know what a DNA is.

""That's the Adeleke's family, locate her there""

Are u intentionally daft? Or is someone paying u to be daft? What does Adeleke family picture have to do with the fact that Davido has married Chioma?

""or upload the wedding pictures.""

Browse their wedding pictures.

''The Baba asks the children's paternity to be tested before he accepts the child for Davido"

If davidos father likes let him demand for alien n extra terrestial tests, it isn't what shows that Davido has married Chioma.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by DaveOjeh(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice outfit.............. Lets grow our followers..... Nairalanders follow and get followed back.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""You don't even know the meaning of DNA""

DNA isn't user to determine weda people are married or not.....Stop displaying that u don't know what a DNA is.

""That's the Adeleke's family, locate her there""

Are u intentionally daft? Or is someone paying u to be daft? What does Adeleke family picture have to do with the fact that Davido has married Chioma?

""or upload the wedding pictures.""

Browse their wedding pictures.

''The Baba asks the children's paternity to be tested before he accepts the child for Davido"

If davidos father likes let him demand for alien n extra terrestial tests, it isn't what shows that Davido has married Chioma.

All of them are in the UK but not associating with her. She is forcing herself on them. Nobody married her. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.