Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (75370 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by lovingyouhun: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Alamu1111:
Chioma my lover

Guy waitin you smoke? Abi no be you dey the pic wey you upload? Na you na, na you jor, oya answer, you fine i swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Victorex001(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah, it's a lifetime achievement for any of them to get an Afonja tongue

Why do morons like you always drag tribalism to every post on Nairaland?
What joy and happiness do you FOOLS derive from this? Lowlifes like you would keep poking the other tribe when they retaliate you’ll say Igbos are more tribalitic.

One can’t come on Nairaland to read and learns things without coming across tribal urchins like you...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2019
why is she hiding her face, maybe because she is very ugly?

What is her occupation? Or is she Just Davido's Fiance? Not even Wife.

That companionship will probarbly end in Tears

My curiousity.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by lovingyouhun: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Alamu1111:
Chioma my lover

Oboy na you dey this pix wey you upload? Wetin you smoke abeg?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Timileyin1234(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
She never upgrade to the latest iPhone? Seems davido is broke. Afterall na audio money these musicians dey always make noise with.
That is why Davido Like am. So, shut up
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Pacesetter123(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Bawofsss:
is dis gurl still a virgin?
Yes,she is.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Hotzone(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Our pride
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Komorilithrone: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
She is a mother now������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by BarrElChapo(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
latest iPhone na achievement bah angry angry

KingAzubuike:
She never upgrade to the latest iPhone? Seems davido is broke. Afterall na audio money these musicians dey always make noise with.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by toprealman: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Faridaheilk:
Is that not too revealing for a married woman
Is she your wife hunty?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Christian12a:
Nice one

419 fool
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Kingrefreshed: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
Na now I know say na davido and chioma get nairaland, this one never wait make her ass done before showing sour milk

Brother! Brother! Brother Shitbrain! Na person wife and mother you dey curse abi?? Now I will not say -THUNDER FIRE YOUR OWN MOTHER - but take your time. grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Greenback: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Victorex01:

Why do morons like you always drag tribalism to every post on Nairaland?
What joy and happiness do you FOOLS derive from this? Lowlifes like you would keep poking the other tribe when they retaliate you’ll say Igbos are more tribalitic.

One can’t come on Nairaland to read and learns things without coming across tribal urchins like you...

Chai!!! This has ivartheboneless haff yamutu finish grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by IvarTheBoneless: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Greenback:

Chai!!! This has ivartheboneless haff die finish grin

In English? Because you both seem in serious pain tongue
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by lasheun: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Why is she covering her face if she is real the chioma we know?.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Victorex001(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You sound suicidal. I recommend sniper because you are getting so emotional grin grin grin

Pain me? Huh...you really are a fool though ��.

It’s out of pity...only hungry retards would keep hating on the next tribe

1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by chloride6: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Faridaheilk:
Is that not too revealing for a married woman
Who is married?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
A lot of things are sponsored. Ecspecially on this Dubai trip.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
"Davido's 4th baby mama and mother of one".
You create multiple accounts on Nairaland dey hype yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Buffalo2(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
Na now I know say na davido and chioma get nairaland, this one never wait make her ass done before showing sour milk
grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

Na she create all the accounts dey wash herself because she is ashamed she is a 4th baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Oharina(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
They should be pressing her big stomach with hot water to reduce it thick size.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
UncleGist:
Davido's wife-to-be, Chioma shares stunning pictues of herself as she rocks body-hug skimpy outfit. Gistmore reports

The mum of one was spotted checking herself out in a new video shared on her Instagram stories.

Recall Chioma and Davido had their son, Ifeanyi David Adeleke naming ceremony last week in London.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/davidos-fiancee-chioma-stuns-in-new-pictures

Chioma is Davido's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by Nsibiri: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures by undefeateds: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.