Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152766 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by contigiency(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
#KOGI

Edward Onoja, (@ed_onoja) deputy governorship candidate of @OfficialAPCNg , wins polling unit

PU13, Ward 3 Omonyoku-Odidoko, Ogugu LGA

APC: 934

PDP: 0

#KogiDecides2019 #BayelsaDecides2019 #CDDAnalysisCentre
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

You are an idio..t, before my eyes in 2013 Anambra governorship election, APGA, PDP and APC agents are buying votes brazenly in POLLING UNITS. policemen where looking at them korokoro and it happened in about 3 different Polling units i saw. Same thing happened during presidential and HOA elections in 2015. Stop talking trash, if you dont have any reasonable thing to say.

When you ON ur brain come back.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Where is Ankpa?
Ankpa is actually Igala's strongedt hold.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
jamace:
In this case, na APC de do abracadabra o, not PDP. Is the APC change meant to deepen the corruption or to reduce it? grin

Its not for PDP to judge, PDP have raped Nigeria. Allow well meaning Nigerians and Neutrals to judge, not criminals in PDP

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

That is true. Bello know majority are from the east so all he need from the east is 25 percent which he is getting so far.

There was low turn out if voters in kogi east due to gunshot intimidation.
25% from the east added to 30% from the west plus his 100% home record = victory. That is their plan
Bello will fail woefully with this plan. The hunger in Kogi did NOT daze only one part of the state, it was 100% hunger for ALL. grin

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Let us not forget...

Kogi West

Kabba-Bunu
Yagba East
Yagba West
Mopa Muro
Lokoja
Kogi/Koto karfe

Kogi Central

Adavi
Ajaokuta
Okene
Okehi
Ogori/Magongo
Ajaokuta

Kogi East

Ofu
Omala
Bassa
Olamaboro
Ankpa
Idah
Igalamela/Odolu
Dekina
Ibaji

ADOZA v ATAYI
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by udemzyudex(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Modaproducer:
Still coming in....

Mtcheew upon all the fumble I was thinking he will post a result with APC leading by over 3000 votes.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ajichemu polling unit
APC 132
PDP 264

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
asobo:
Have you eaten since morning? Stop venting your hunger online Mr.

Lol. I will feed you and your entire generation, till you get sense. You think everybody is wretched like you?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by DeOTR: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:
Kogi Results
Olamaboro Ward 6, PU 7, Olamaboro LG
Total number of voters - 569 PDP - 90 APC - 72 SDP - 9 AAC - 1 AD - 1 Invalid - 11 No votes - 3 @CDDWestAfrica #KogiDecides2019
Edward's LG area.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gunayo:
And you forgot that wada is winning in his yard with clear and clean margin.Okun is giving it to PDP. No amount of rigging will help here bello

Its not clean sheet. APC are grasping for air but still getting little values from each poling units
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by markfem2: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
From the look of things kogi West holds the yam and the knife in this election.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Shegzo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
I think is looking good for PDP in kogi while vice versa in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Odu ajaruwa eke, odu WARD 1 polling unit

PDP - 600
APC - 02
SDP- 10

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by easzypeaszy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

Dont mind them, i haven't seen hypocrites like PDP minions. They think the country have forgotten how they left Nigeria, when they where rejected
u will end up drinking sniper tomao...ur death Na BLESIN to us set... Bc we don't pray to hv anybody lik u here

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ki02020(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pray the whole process ends well

Made in Nigeria is original

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:10pm PU : 02
Ward : 03(Odo Ere/Oke Ere)
LG : Yagba West
Senatorial District : Kogi West
Kogi State

POLLING UNIT RESULT
SENATORIAL :
APC : 73
PDP : 122

GUBERNATORIAL :
APC : 72
PDP : 174
#KogiDecides2019 @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
References:
Let us not forget...

Kogi West

Kabba-Bunu
Yagba East
Yagba West
Mopa Muro
Lokoja
Kogi/Koto karfe

Kogi Central

Adavi
Ajaokuta
Okene
Okehi
Ogori/Magongo
Ajaokuta

Kogi East

Ofu
Omala
Bassa
Olamaboro
Ankpa
Idah
Igalamela/Odolu
Dekina
Ibaji

ADOZA v ATAYI
Koto/karfe and a good portion of Lokoja is Ebira territory.

Bassa and a good part of Lokoja are parts of Nupe territory..
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gunayo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

Its not clean sheet. APC are grasping for air but still getting little values from each poling units
That will still not help apc

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
jamace:
Bello will fail woefully with this plan. The hunger in Kogi did NOT daze only one part of the state, it was 100% hunger for ALL. grin

I pray so. But this ebira guys are wicked, supporting failure all in the name of tribalism.

Its better to kip a long distance from those guys

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

It seems you are suffering from glaucoma, or you have comprehension problem. Who told you there was no vote buying in Polling units before 2015? Stop quoting me if you will continue speaking like an unintelligent person

Mhen!! Dude you look sick. I didnt even say much, you are already running temperature, dawnnn!! With insults. Obviously you cant handle an argument in a civilized fashion. What are you even doing in the political section? you should move to sections like HEALTH ASAP, cos you seriously need a doctor now. seriously, like now!!

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
3:22pm
Adavi LG
WARD: 09
POLLING UNIT 014

Results
APC: 491
PDP: 0

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///hgl6nQW366
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by nurusystem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Myself2:

In which of the elections
This people don't av voters card
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

Its not for PDP to judge, PDP have raped Nigeria. Allow well meaning Nigerians and Neutrals to judge, not criminals in PDP
APC judged PDP when PDP held sway. So, it is the turn of PDP to judge APC while APC is in charge.

Judge me, I judge you, draw game.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pro2makx:

Mhen!! Dude you look sick. I didnt even say much, you are already running temperature, dawnnn!! With insults. Obviously you cant handle an argument in a civilized fashion. What are you even doing in the political section? you should move to sections like HEALTH ASAP, cos you seriously need a doctor now. seriously, like now!!

Olodo, go bath, i know your type. You didnt say much, but the little you said, show how hypocritical you are
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by easzypeaszy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
ologuntheo:

I think it is game over for PDP!
Dekina result is not looking good at all
Game over!

Note am a PDP supporter
stop claiming wht u ain't...another Sniper statistics loadin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Koto/karfe and a good portion of Lokoja is Ebira territory.

Bassa and a good part of Lokoja are parts of Nupe territory..
Based on how they were classified by Senatorial zones.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by asobo: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

Lol. I will feed you and your entire generation, till you get sense. You think everybody is wretched like you?
I don't blame you. Someone who can feed my generation won't be here wasting his time venting.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
asobo:
Have you eaten since morning? Stop venting your hunger online Mr.

You are very observant. That advice you gave to him is Gold. I hope he knows the worth.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by CapitalCee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
easzypeaszy:
u will end up drinking sniper tomao...ur death Na BLESIN to us set... Bc we don't pray to hv anybody lik u here

See this one, how? As if its my business who wins election? You think I run after politicians for stipends like most of u
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
References:

Based on how they were classified by Senatorial zones.
But votes have been along ethnic lines since morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.