Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152652 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But votes have been along ethnic lines since morning.
Kogi for you....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:42Pm, Polling Unit 002, ileteju ward 2, Mopamuro LGA, Senatorial Elections #KogiDecides2019 @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria https:///YBBXUaCo2a

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
References:
4:36 Results from PU 014, Ward 10, Ibaji LGA
Governorship Election
APC - 71
PDP- 97
SDP- 7
Invalid - 13
Total number of valid votes- 175
Accredited voters- 188
Total number on register- 520. #KogiDecides2019 @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria
APC fighting close battle in ibaji shocked

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalCee:

Olodo, go bath, i know your type. You didnt say much, but the little you said, show how hypocritical you are

So much bad energy flowing from you slow puke. Obviously you are mentally unstable. I hope you are re-reading your replies, cos you sound like a jammed tape to me. You are so biased and confused. Your judgement is so beclouded by hate, so much that you have lost all form of decency or even self restrain. You have not been able to drop any valid point to prove your poor points since. You keep revolving around your stupidity. I have advised you before now, for the sake of your mental health, RUN from this section now!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is Wanda's polling unit

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:45Pm, Polling Unit 002, ileteju ward 2, Mopamuro LGA, Governorship Election Results.
#KogiDecides2019 @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria https:///hsuVpZKNBv

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
APC fighting close battle in ibaji shocked
No be small
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why is that no "invalid votes" in APC strongholds but they are always "invalid votes" in PDP strongholds? Just another innocent statistical observation o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Jones4190(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:36 Results from PU 011, Ward 09, Ibaji LGA
Governorship Election
APC - 160
PDP- 45
SDP- 7
Invalid - 13
Total number of valid votes- 215
Accredited voters- 225
Total number on register- 520. #KogiDecides2019 @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
But votes have been along ethnic lines since morning.

Gbam!!! but mostly from the east and central. West is a bit neutral. West is mostly a test of popularity and political might.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Ayed44: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

That is true. Bello know majority are from the east so all he need from the east is 25 percent which he is getting so far.

There was low turn out if voters in kogi east due to gunshot intimidation.
25% from the east added to 30% from the west plus his 100% home record = victory. That is their plan
if PDP manages to get 40% in kogi east, it is more than the total 100% APC would get in Kogi Central. And I can assure u, if APC gets all the the 100% in kogi central, PDP is also getting nothing less than 80% in kogi east.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
jrobbins:

No thug tries these Agudoko guys. One entry and exit to the area.

One of Bello's boys, Sumaila by name, was killed here.

Those guys for that area na something else oo. They are always ready for anything

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ayed44:
if PDP manages to get 40% in kogi east, it is more than the total 100% APC would get in Kogi Central. And I can assure u, if APC gets all the the 100% in kogi central, PDP is also getting nothing less than 80% in kogi east.
Have you ever been to kogi ?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jones4190:
4:36 Results from PU 011, Ward 09, Ibaji LGA
Governorship Election
APC - 160
PDP- 45
SDP- 7
Invalid - 13
Total number of valid votes- 215
Accredited voters- 225

Edited
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pro2makx:

Gbam!!! but mostly from the east and central. West is a bit neutral. West is mostly a test of popularity and political might.
True

We so ever edges the west wins the election..
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by charriot: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pro2makx:

You will not understand. Until you know the level of hatred that exists between the Ebira and Igala people. This dates back a long time.
To the Ebira people, this election is beyond hunger, it is strictly a tribal war. Igalas too feel the same way. Although, obviously, they were well infiltrated, unlike the ebira people.
Oga don't just say something you don't know about, are you telling me that Ebira didn't have civil servant that are not being paid their salary? like me i wanted to vote for PDP but those thugs are many, they warn that if you know you cannot vote yahayah Bello you should stay in your house or they will cut off your hands. They beat one guy in my area today after they verified that guy vote another party as am speaking to you now he is in the hospital. Stop thinking like that. if election is free and fair i bet you that yahayah bello will not win some local government in kogi central but due to his thug people are afraid of what will happen to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
jamace:

215 invalid votes in PDP stronghold o and APC won grin

Valid Votes Oga.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:55pm
Adavi LG
WARD: 10
POLLING UNIT 012

Results

APC: 541
PDP: 0
UPC: 0

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///nsdyWMAjyf
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ayed44:
My calcilation and prediction is on point.bello will win massively in all the ebira areas,pdp will win massively in ankpa,dekina and idah.he will win another 4 lgas in kogi east narrowly while bello will win 2 of ibaji,bassa or ofu.out of the 7 lmfao l in the west,he will win 2 or 3.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Valid Votes Oga.
Edited lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
References:
4:55pm
Adavi LG
POLLING UNIT 012

Results

APC: 541
UPC: 0

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///nsdyWMAjyf
Okene and ajapkuta are still being cooked
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by success1smyn(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
jamace:

215 invalid votes in PDP stronghold o and APC won shocked
read again brother it valid votes not invalid

cheers
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by DeOTR: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Modaproducer:
Agudoko open space ward, Anyigba polling unit.
This result is going to cause trouble
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
success1smyn:

read again brother it valid votes not invalid

cheers
Edited
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
4:58pm
Adavi LG
POLLING UNIT 013

Results
APC: 684

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///jOYC0wfb73
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
5:03PM
Adavi LG
POLLING UNIT 003

Results

APC: 488
PDP: 1

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///bkptMA6TrD
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Salvador1: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Modaproducer:
Agudoko open space ward, Anyigba polling unit.
even apga got vote pass apc.

Local man can now can grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
charriot:
Oga don't just say something you don't know about, are you telling me that Ebira didn't have civil servant that are not being paid their salary? like me i wanted to vote for PDP but those thugs are many, they warn that if you know you cannot vote yahayah Bello you should stay in your house or they will cut off your hands. They beat one guy in my area today after they verified that guy vote another party as am speaking to you now he is in the hospital. Stop thinking like that. if election is free and fair i bet you that yahayah bello will not win some local government in kogi central but due to his thug people are afraid of what will happen to them.

Say no more bro. I can relate with the picture you just painted. havent seen the kind of results coming from central, i was already suspecting there was massive rigging and voters intimidation going on there. Just look at the results, PDP zeros and no invalid votes. Is that how much the electorates are educated? Being someone who is very much used to the kinda Yahaya bello tactics, i can tell based on Kogi central results that he is carried away with trying to shame PDP in central Than actually winning PDP state wide. He always like to have a bragging right. Bello... What a guy!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
5:01pm, Polling unit 002, okebukun, ileteju 2, Mopamuro LGA Governorship Election Results. #KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///iP7zYAHpzC

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
3:22pm
Adavi LG
POLLING UNIT 003

Results

APC: 452
A: 1
YDP: 1

#KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///QcbrnIInIX
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by References: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
5:03pm, Polling Unit 002, okebukun ileteju 2, Mopamuro LGA. Senatorial Election Results. #KogiDecides2019 #SnapAndSend @macfound @FordFoundation @EUinNigeria @inecnigeria @EU_SDGN @EUinNigeria @DFIDNigeria @inecnigeria @ECESeu https:///t6Fd1OXB0Z

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.